Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475673 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Fazi15:
Pls is law accredited in noun
Yea u can read law in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
afangide:
Yea u can read law in NOUN
You can read law in NOUN is different from law is accredited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
oweniwe:
Please can someone explain it to me more better when next I can get admission apart from this January
There is no time you can get admission, it is your session/exam that will differ. New session starts January and June.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
pls i already hav a degree certificate but intend to use it n apply for direct entry into the faculty of law. so pls how do i go about that? moreso, what is d nature of their lectures as i am Presently working,so can i cope?
finally are d graduates of law from noun accepted into nigerian law schools? if no then what effort is d school making toward that.
tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Eazeee:
pls i already hav a degree certificate but intend to use it n apply for direct entry into the faculty of law. so pls how do i go about that? moreso, what is d nature of their lectures as i am Presently working,so can i cope?
finally are d graduates of law from noun accepted into nigerian law schools? if no then what effort is d school making toward that.
tanx
Go to your intended study centre or visit noun. edu.ng or nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
aned:

Then I would need to e-mail them to you

Hi Aned,

How u doing? Pls I have not seen d past questions yet...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
pricelessmr:

O! can't be able? I dislike picking on stuff like this, but I feel guilty ignoring it.

Please, say .... If I can't get admission in January........
or ..... If I'm not able to get, or if I'm unable to .
Please, it's an irritating tautology even amongst the so- called learnered (FIXED) colleagues.

Good expression is what people access assess (FIXED) . . No BSc/BA/MSc stamped on your face, but your confidence and proper self expression.

No one is above mistakes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kroosx: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
PLZ MY QUESTIONS GOES THUS
1 ARE DER DESIGNATED BANKS DAT SALE D FORM OR ALL BANKS IN NGERIA DO
2 DO I WALK TO THE BANK CC AND ASK FOR NOUN TELLER OR THE TELLER WILL B GIVING TO ME AT THE STUDY CENTER?
3 HOW DO THEY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU SHLD DERE IS A FIXED LECTURE OR HOW TO KNOW WHICH TMA TO DO AND WEN TO SUBMIT
4ARE THEIR EXAMS ALL E- EXAMS? TNX
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
kroosx:
PLZ MY QUESTIONS GOES THUS
1 ARE DER DESIGNATED BANKS DAT SALE D FORM OR ALL BANKS IN NGERIA DO
2 DO I WALK TO THE BANK CC AND ASK FOR NOUN TELLER OR THE TELLER WILL B GIVING TO ME AT THE STUDY CENTER?
3 HOW DO THEY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU SHLD DERE IS A FIXED LECTURE OR HOW TO KNOW WHICH TMA TO DO AND WEN TO SUBMIT
4ARE THEIR EXAMS ALL E- EXAMS? TNX
Starting from no 4. E-exam for 100 and 200level. Pen on paper for 300 and above.
3. How they communicate, look for your course mate here but most importantly check your portal regularly. 2&1. walk to either zenith, fcmb or eco bank. pick a teller, fill it with your name as depositor, NOUN as account name, fill the noun account number and tell teller you are buying noun pin. Visit noun. edu.ng or nou.edu.ng for more info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kroosx: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kazrem:

Starting from no 4. E-exam for 100 and 200level. Pen on paper for 300 and above.
3. How they communicate, look for your course mate here but most importantly check your portal regularly. 2&1. walk to either zenith, fcmb or eco bank. pick a teller, fill it with your name as depositor, NOUN as account name, fill the noun account number and tell teller you are buying noun pin. Visit noun. edu.ng or nou.edu.ng for more info.
TNX FOR THIS
LASTLY I JUST WENT THROUGH D PAYMENT SCHEDULE .... PLZ AS A NEW STUDENT AFTER D 41K ARE WE ALSO GOIN TO PAY ANODA COMPULSERY FEE INSECOND SEMESTER?
CZ ITS NOT STATED THERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kazrem:

You can read law in NOUN is different from law is accredited.
You mean Law is not accredited in now, pls explain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2014
afangide:
You mean Law is not accredited in now, pls explain

I think NOUN is yet to meet some requirements. Though they are almost their.

Please, anyone with info when last semester results will drop in our portal ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Any information you are not sure about don't give out, because you'll be leading someone astray
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SapphireYj: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Last semester result is supposed to be released on the 15th of December, why is it not out yet? Make noun no joke with our result o;I dont want their delay to stop me from convocating next January o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fred4life(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
PLS I HAVE LOWER CREDIT IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN MY OND....... CAN I GO FOR DIRECT ENTRY IN NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2014
i am a pgd student,all necessary fees as been paid including my project fees,but am surprised to still see N23,000 on my portal.Can anyone explain that too me,because i don't have any other semester to go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mathnike(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls 4 God Sake,any Agric. Edu./Agric. Undergraduate Student Should Pls Signify. I Really Need A Course Mate Interaction
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
gambudu:
i am a pgd student,all necessary fees as been paid including my project fees,but am surprised to still see N23,000 on my portal.Can anyone explain that too me,because i don't have any other semester to go.
you will need that money to register for exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fred4life:
PLS I HAVE LOWER CREDIT IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN MY OND....... CAN I GO FOR DIRECT ENTRY IN NOUN
I think noun accept upper credit for direct entry but you can visit study centre that close to you for more clarification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
nogames:
you will need that money to register for exam
i have no more exam to go.my program is 1 year and am done.How come N23,000 is still showing on my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
gambudu:
i have no more exam to go.my program is 1 year and am done.How come N23,000 is still showing on my portal
Since u don't have courses/ exams to register, just ignore d label of 23k. It's just programming. You can still access your portal (results).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Well done Kazrem, pricelessmr & others. You're doing it & keep doing it!!
One love.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
blessedqueen:

Hi Aned,
How u doing? Pls I have not seen d past questions yet...
Please be patient with me.
You will have them this weekend, please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
pricelessmr:

Since u don't have courses/ exams to register, just ignore d label of 23k. It's just programming. You can still access your portal (results).
Thanks wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Good day Nounites,
I saw compulsory payment of 23,000 in my portal for returning student year 2 MSC business administration and I went to Zenith bank to effect payment but I was told there that they have 33,000 in my portal,I left and went to FCMB and they said the same and I agreed and made payment there yesterday.Thereafter,I was given E teller bearing NOUN logo with transaction ID but all my efforts to load my ewallet since yesterday was not successful.I have called Noun contact numbers,no response kindly assist if you know a way of solving this problem,I count on your advice,Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
aned:

Please be patient with me.
You will have them this weekend, please.

Okay thanks looking forward to having them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
ADENITAN:
Good day Nounites,
I saw compulsory payment of 23,000 in my portal for returning student year 2 MSC business administration and I went to Zenith bank to effect payment but I was told there that they have 33,000 in my portal,I left and went to FCMB and they said the same and I agreed and made payment there yesterday.Thereafter,I was given E teller bearing NOUN logo with transaction ID but all my efforts to load my ewallet since yesterday was not successful.I have called Noun contact numbers,no response kindly assist if you know a way of solving this problem,I count on your advice,Thanks

Sorry!
You know we are in Nigeria so sometimes things that shouldn't be problem turn out to be .
If the money did not reflect automatically in your Ewallet that means it maybe a network problem.
Now when you try loading your wallet manually what error message do you get?
Just keep your payment documents safe and give them 48hrs to know if the problem will be fixed else visit the bank and report.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks so much for your concern and advice,am so grateful.This is the error message shown

Invalid Transaction Number!
- Kindly cross check your transaction number and selected payment bank.
- If you just made payment, kindly check back after 10 mins.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello house!
Is compulsory fee for fresh undergraduate,PGD and MSC thesame 41k?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks so much EMMYVET for your concern and advice,am so grateful.This is the error message shown

Invalid Transaction Number!
- Kindly cross check your transaction number and selected payment bank.
- If you just made payment, kindly check back after 10 mins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Enskynelson(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.