Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494809 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2015
emmyvet:
Let her go and buy the application form(undergraduate is 5k) in the bank and the look for a business center around the study center to fill the application form and print admission letter for her then she go inside the study center for screening Nd then proceed to pay her school fees(60-70k depending on number of course which she is registering).

but if this will stress her contact me with the info on my signature let me assist her.
STEP 1: GET THE ADMISSION FORM AND FILL THE FORM (N5,000 TO N10,000)
STEP 2:PAY A COMPUSARY FEE OF 41 THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY, IF U ARE GIVEN ADMISSION LETTER AND MATRIC NUMBER. ( 41 THOUSAND PLUS COURSE REGISTRATION FEE) TOTAL BTW 50 TO 60 THOUSAND ONLY.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2015
jom28gy:
But i was asked to pay 70k in all,they said is for registration of courses and school fees.Emmyvet,am waiting for your reply on this issue pls.
The truth is that any amount you pay Is for you. If you pay 60k your balance won't be enough for exam registration but if you pay 70k you will have enough money in your ewallet to register your exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damieadeh(f): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2015
When is the resumption date? I was @ agidingbi xterday for my clearance n i was given my matric number. Also some1 told me dat they usually receives lecture @ Abule Onigbagbo every thursdays,fridays 3-7pm n saturdays 8-6pm. How true is it? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Damieadeh:
When is the resumption date? I was @ agidingbi xterday for my clearance n i was given my matric number. Also some1 told me dat they usually receives lecture @ Abule Onigbagbo every thursdays,fridays 3-7pm n saturdays 8-6pm. How true is it? Thanks
Resumption day? Since you have been to the centre and given matric number, the school is resumed.
Lecture at Abule Onigbagbo. Yes. The one organized by school.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeremiah1045: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pls Emmyvet,I'm a bit worried coz avnt
been able to submit my cridentials since
last year, now in 200lvl first semster,but its ready for
submitting now,and my question is How
do i submit and will they still get it from
me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tattesco(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

is your father brilliant?
you still can't speak queens English correctly!
lolz. So ur be queens brother? See his big mouth
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettyblaqy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Happy New year everyone, pls i wish to run a master's programme in Education with NOUN, what are the necessary steps to start cos i want to start movement by monday next week, i will be graetful if my answers are direct n urgent, thnks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
I went for screening today @ NOUN Wuse Abuja and was told to return next week. How come you guys in other states have started screening, I thought NOUN's schedule is uniform in all states.

#Intending.Masters.Applicant
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
aned:

I dey around.

Na wa to u ooo u just disappear r u on bbm or whatsapp for easy communication? Btw wot level r u in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kazrem:

Resumption day? Since you have been to the centre and given matric number, the school is resumed.

Is it free?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
blessedqueen:

Is it free?
Yes free but they do start late and end early.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
prettyblaqy:
Happy New year everyone, pls i wish to run a master's programme in Education with NOUN, what are the necessary steps to start cos i want to start movement by monday next week, i will be graetful if my answers are direct n urgent, thnks in anticipation
1. Go to any Eco, Zenith or Fcmb bank.
2. Obtain Master pin at #7500
3. Go to any business center (or use your system) and visit nou.edu.ng to fill the form.
Visit noun.edu.ng and nou.edu.ng for more info.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Though NOUN judges by the informations online your case maybe a serious one.
Goto your study center with a "well cooked"
Story that you will tell the receptionist he/she will collect it if you cook your story to convince them.

Jeremiah1045:
Pls Emmyvet,I'm a bit worried coz avnt
me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damieadeh(f): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kazrem:

Thank u but Can i start receiving lecture now? What is the address?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Damieadeh:
Yes and no. No, because school hasn't started their facilitation. Yes if you want to go to other organized facilitation (they are paid for).
All in all, get the materials and start reading. It is open university.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Damieadeh:
d address is : Victory group of schools @ abule onigbagbo bstop. d time 4 lectures r 4pm-6pm (wkdays) n 9am-4pm saturday. when nxt u visit ur sc, always read info on d notice board. it helps.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kazrem:

February 13th may be on the calender but registration continues till about 3 weeks to exam though the earlier you finish your registration the better for you to squarely concentrate on your exam.
Secondly, go with the original of your birth certificate or affidavit, original of waec result (not computer print out) and other documents listed in your admission letter.

Thanks bro
Already have all my courses materials on pdf, so I'm on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Raddie:

Thanks bro
Already have all my courses materials on pdf, so I'm on it.
OK. what course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jom28gy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please,more light on that ewallet,how it works and it's functions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lastdon02(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
pls wat is the naon website cus dis1 i d see is for sale ooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
@ emmyvet n kazrem pls I need urgent ans 2 dis my questns
1. I want 2 buy d form nw and pay d compulsory fee possibly by d end of dis month, wen is d closin date for payment of course registratn coz I can't afford dat nw?
2. Which course btw accounting n economics can u advise a prospective DE student 2 choose @ noun? Tanx in anticipatn
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello, I would like to apply into NOUN. Is it too late? And would it be possible to transfer with a Diploma in Mass Communication to start from my second year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kazrem:

OK. what course?
Physics - Edu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seansifo(m): 3:49am On Jan 08, 2015
emmyvet:

Hmmm why do you say the courses has No potential

If you sister isn't up to 26years if age, help her by convincing her to take jamb again and giver her all the support you can. For now, noun has nothing significant to offer youth believe me. Read the comment above then you'll have idea if what I'm talking about. Get your sister jamb form asap. Admission in state university isn't that competitive compare to federal. If you're a youth and you're jobless, please say no to noun

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seansifo(m): 3:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Kazrem:

Lecture? is that what you call lecture? the last time I checked it was facilitator and their job us no facilitate and not to lecture
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mousco(m): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2015
I gave my friend moni 2purchase form 4 me .... I have d username n password now ..... Hw can I login 2 chk my info without matric number.. Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mousco(m): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2015
HotAsIce:
Hello, I would like to apply into NOUN. Is it too late? And would it be possible to transfer with a Diploma in Mass Communication to start from my second year?
ya it is possible I just gained admission with my ND result 2 start from 200level computer science

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:46am On Jan 08, 2015
seansifo:

Lecture? is that what you call lecture? the last time I checked it was facilitator and their job us no facilitate and not to lecture
I didn't mean lecture in the real sense of it either. Facilitation is what you have in Open Universities.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Lastdon02:
pls wat is the naon website cus dis1 i d see is for sale ooooo
www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2015
SENESCO:
@ emmyvet n kazrem pls I need urgent ans 2 dis my questns
1. I want 2 buy d form nw and pay d compulsory fee possibly by d end of dis month, wen is d closin date for payment of course registratn coz I can't afford dat nw?
2. Which course btw accounting n economics can u advise a prospective DE student 2 choose @ noun? Tanx in anticipatn
Course registration will still be on going till about 2 or 3 weeks to exam.
Both are good courses at NOUN. You should choose the one you are most proficient at and the one that has bigger potentials.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2015
mousco:
I gave my friend moni 2purchase form 4 me .... I have d username n password now ..... Hw can I login 2 chk my info without matric number.. Pls help
Visit www.noun.edu.ng and click on application for admission. Provide your username and password and follow through thereof
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeremiah1045: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Jeremiah1045 :
Pls Kazrem & Emmyvet,I'm a bit worried coz avnt
me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.