Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3620010 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
NixowL:

You're not alone on this one; I noticed it too. Had an A from my careful calculations, was given a B instead. Something's not quite right over there at the HQ!

please how did you get your exam score?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
@samguru,

Sorry, I don't get you. Pls rephrase the question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes
alakaloko:

Yes... Have you visited the centre?
alakaloko:

Yes... Have you been to the centre?
yes sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
NixowL:

Sorry, I don't get you. Pls rephrase the question.
I mean how you checked your score

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
fighal:
Pls is d admission still on?

yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
@samguru,

I get this part of your question, but wondered why you asked. If you've written an e-exam before, you should know that. If you haven't, then pls wait until you do. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
@aminusabaru, you're welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wkkwl: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
please I want to make enquiry if the bsc nursing has restarted from registered nurses

please I will really appreciate if I get a reply asap.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettyblaqy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
alakaloko:

1.. Legitimate charge for change of name is 5k.. Its somewhere on NOUN website..

2.. Reality dawn on me too exactly this time last year when I applied for this same course.. 80k is within range. Ur compulsory fee is over 40k.. Registration for 7. Courses at 17k 3credit course is 3k while 2credit courses are at 2.5k. Exam registration is 2k per course save any increase, that is 14k

3.. Generate ur matric no, make payment and do course nd exam registration if u can afford both.. If not register the courses nd register exams later..

4.. Its good you start reading early because the courses are voluminous.. Talking from experience..

Best wishes

I understand its 5k for change of Name but to my greatest suprise it didn't still reflect on my portal that its been changed.. Honestly i felt bad, then d guy asked me to write officially that although it will reflect but it may take time to reflectt, he explaind that why he asked me to change immdiately was cos of screening that itt may denie me been screened. He also advice i should pay my school fees with the name that i said was mistaken. Its really eating me deep
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Most of my results are missing, who do i send/address a letter to to see a full list of my results...I'm at Ikeja study centre...please HELP!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
osic:
Most of my results are missing, who do i send/address a letter to to see a full list of my results...I'm at Ikeja study centre...please HELP!!!
. We are in the same dilenma but I think the upload is done batch by batch . So keep calm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by psyqs(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Adebolade:
. We are in the same dilenma but I think the upload is done batch by batch . So keep calm.

Seems like a general issue, i think they have nit finished compiling the results, so chill
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
jorhney:

oke-aro u??

Aule... Behind Ilesha Garrage
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nigeriahero: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
I was looking to get all information regarding admission into this school, but the official website has little to know news on how to apply, xlosing date, etc. Well i found one http://www.noun.org.ng/ probably it is theirs, they are good enough to help out on what you need to do... and all to be admitted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
LOUIS6:

Aule... Behind Ilesha Garrage

why department r you iin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
jorhney:

why department r you iin
Criminology & Security Studies....
And what about You ?....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
LOUIS6:

Criminology & Security Studies....
And what about You ?....

computer and mathematics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
jorhney:

computer and mathematics

what level & semester ?....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2015
oluatinuke:

Hmmmmm.......GST807...what about in the case of exam:47 and tma 28.5 and the person was graded an F.What can yoU say about that?tma 1: 7.5 tma 2: 10 tma 3: 10 tma 4: 8.5

Your score should be 55%, grade C
You've a case. Please, follow up on that. Which SC are you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2015
jorhney:

okay .. so u aint writing any POP this semester ?

Certainly, next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2015
LOUIS6:

what level & semester ?....

300l first you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Adebolade:

I'm in 300L but most of my results from 100L are missing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
osic:

pls kindly visit the study centre with your result print out and explain yourself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Adebolade:
pls kindly visit the study centre with your result print out and explain yourself.

thanks!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2015
osic:

You are not alone. I wonder what's hiding this results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Please guys how d I go about the application for admission, I really need help on that. and how gud is their cmputer science dept
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
jorhney:

300l first you?
200 Level .... First Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2015
osic:

It's that so...... But i hope it wunt have any effect when trying to Graduate ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2015
My Question Now is...... For someone that is having some of his/her results missing from 100 level till 400 level.... Will such person be able to graduate when the time comes ......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ffrreeee(f): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Please, is there anyone doing his/her pgde or someone that have done it here? I'm having problems with the registratiin of courses, as they didn't seperate d compulsory ones from.electives. Also, how many units am I to register for d Ist semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wkkwl: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2015
please help is still needed on the registered nurse to bsc nursing in NOUN please I still need ur help...

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1595) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.