Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492850 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
@nigeriahero,

That is not an official site. You should beware of scams!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
@fighal,

1. Visit portal.noun.edu.ng for more info. If you're stuck, you can come back here for directions.
2. Your question on how good the dept is seems somewhat generalized. What's most important here is your determination, as a student, to succeed against all odds.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ceexcel(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello nairalanders
Does noun admitt new students every semester? A Friends & Family of mine told me so and since am on this forum i want to know the authenticity of what he said...... Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ruffplay: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
ceexcel:
Hello nairalanders
Does noun admitt new students every semester? A Friends & Family of mine told me so and since am on this forum i want to know the authenticity of what he said...... Thanks.
yes dey do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
@LOUIS6

Hell no! Are you kidding? If you or someone haven't seen some of their results from year one to date, then you shouldn't be thinking along the lines of graduating. It all boils down to the fact that you've got no results for those missing, and so you don't have evidence of sitting for the exams to begin with. Have those issues resolved asap, or do something else with your time and resource.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odunukwe30: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
No matter the type of project, thesis you are writing here is the full material
This is a quality project with a teasing project topic. It has been well written to NUC standard. Your supervisor will surely fall in love with this
Nursing science, medical, natural science students you have got your self the project of your dreams
Evaluation of the Pattern of Childhood Emergencies (Paediatric emergencies)
http://uniprojectsearch.com/pattern-childh…ching-hospital

N/B www.uniprojectsearch.com has projects for every department
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ceexcel(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
ruffplay:
yes dey do

thanks a lot...... r u a student of noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
pls help me 2 calculate my GP. A-3unit course, A-2unit, A-2unit, B-2unit, B-2unit, C-2unit & C-2unit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
stevohdee:
pls help me 2 calculate my GP. A-3unit course, A-2unit, A-2unit, B-2unit, B-2unit, C-2unit & C-2unit
4.2-second class( upper division)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
@stevohdee, donplus1

IMO, it's best you just leave it at 4.2. You can only interprete it as a said Class if, and only if, the resullt is conclusive. I.e Cummulated GPA at point of graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
NixowL:

IMO, it's best you just leave it at 4.2. You can only interprete it as a said Class if, and only if, the resullt is conclusive. I.e Cummulated GPA at point of graduation.
just want d dude to knw wia hs present gp falls.observation noted...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
donplus1:
just want d dude to knw wia hs present gp falls.observation noted...
Is postgraduate point calculated the same waY with undergraduate.. A friend in conventional uni said its different considering the fact that the grading is base on percentage.. Anybody witH the know-how should please share it here..

Many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please help me calculate my GP 5As 4Bs thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
@alakaloko,

If I recall correctly, with PGD it's actually Score Averages. 0-49% - FAIL, 50-59% - PASS, 60-69% - CREDIT, 70-100% - DISTINCTION.
*M.Sc's result computation is different though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
@lexrichy,

You ought to provide the credit units of the courses along with the grades to adequately satisfy the computation rules.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
NixowL:

If I recall correctly, with PGD it's actually Score Averages. 0-49% - FAIL, 50-59% - PASS, 60-69% - CREDIT, 70-100% - DISTINCTION.
*M.Sc's result computation is different though.

I know this pal.. The computation as in how the grades were been converted into percentage.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
NixowL:

You ought to provide the credit units of the courses along with the grades to adequately satisfy the computation rules.
oh sorry they are all 2 unit courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
@alakaloko,

Sum up the scores obtained and take the average. The average you get is what you use to interpret the class, as provided previously.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
@lexrichy,

A has grade points of 5, multiply that by 2 credit units, then by 5 (no. of courses having same grade)
B has grade points of 4, apply same logic as above.
You get: TGP (total grade points) = 82 (i.e 50 + 32), TUR (total units regd.) = 18
Recall that GPA = TGP/TUR ; GPA = 82/18 = 4.56 to 2 d.p.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi guys, one of my result was not released. what do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
@stinville,

You wait a while.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mugvanchaks: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls when will the admission form close
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
abeg who fit give me past questions on CIT 722 computer networks, CIT 736 computer programming, CIT 742 multimedia technology, CIT 756 operation research & CIT 752 operating system concepts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabialonso(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Msc Business Administration students in the house lets meet up. New and old students should like this comment or simply quote me. We could be of help to each other.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
For all your TMAs and project coding call 08132661901
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ralph30: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make it once and for all.
www.uniprojectsearch.com has first class project topics and material in every department
check yours
example, philosophy department
The Relevance of Kant’s Categorical Imperative to Promotion of Justice
http://uniprojectsearch.com/relevance-kant…motion-justice/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Home lessons for 100L & above,Political Science students in Lagos at affordable price with past questions and how to answer exam questions.call or send an sms to me on 08165807578.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
stinville:
Hi guys, one of my result was not released. what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hi, a friend of mine wants to enroll for accounting, he's got a GP of 2. From yabatech, how can he apply and can he buy the form and get admitted this semester? Please let me know what to do...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olente: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mortipher:
Please who here is a pgd bus admin student in agidingbi centre? I'd like to know what you scored in principles of accounting cos I don't really understand how I got d grade they gave me on that course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olente: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am in PGD want to know when is the deadline for submitting of school file.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.