Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489201 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dennisamen: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hey,Please HELP!!! me,am a political sci major,am also a fresher,i recently found out that the tma is out,please when do you think its gonna close cry.HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dennisamen: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
And also Pls does anyone have any of the following materials and tma answers for sale at affordable price? Anyone who has it should indicate so we can negotiate.
1 CIT101 Computer in Society
2 GST101 Use of English and Communication Skills 1
3 GST105 History and Philosophy of Science
4 GST107 The Good Study Guide
5 INR121 Structure of International System
6 POL111 Elements of Political Science
7 POL121 Introduction to African Politics
8 POL123 Introduction to Public Administration

KINDLY REPLY ASAP ..OR Add me on whatsapp 09051866079

HELP!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by successtar(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
JAMB CBT EXAM BEST #SOLUTION ( Don't be deceive with any expo that is not promising, use your brain )
Am using this opportunity to introduce you to a new development in the world of #IT . The site am going to introduce to you is endowed with all you need to gain admission into any of the Nigerian institution right from free unlimited jamb cbt exam practice to #free #putme #cbt #exam #practice (i mean total free not demo) and forum page with a news page to always keep you inform, the best of all is that you have control over a lot of activities on the page like uploading more past questions and lot more. All this at http://myexampoint.com

Kindly share this info, you might be helping someone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
ntegrity:
please anybody in asaba study centre?
yea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mortipher:
Please is there any pdg bus admin student that has done d TMAs cos I can't seem to find mine and can't seem to manually add them. Please I need an instant response. Thanks
yes have done 2 out of d 6 i hav in my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
stevohdee:
pls is closing date of project registration the same with d closing date of exam registration.
pls i need answer i heard registration is closing 2morrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
@stevohdee, project registration, course registration... both the same. And closing as scheduled.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pebblestp: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please does anyone have the following past questions:

JLS 822-Publication layout and design

JLS 812-Media law and ethics

JLS 814-Communication research

JLS 826-Speech writing

JLS 842-Introduction to web publishing

please send to pebblestp@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otunbadare01(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls does anyone have past questions for
CIT 754- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION AND HELP WITH THE TMA.
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nixowl and others, how do one unregister (remove) a registered course.
Note: He didn't register it for exam and he is yet to do it's tma.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Kazrem post=31344081]Nixowl and others, how do one unregister (remove) a registered course.
Thanks in anticipation Simply go to the Study center, meet the softwear developer and drop the course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
NixowL:
Please anyone, I need CIT342, 344, 381, 392, 403, 411, 427 and 445 past question papers from last semester.
Thx (:

Well done Nixowl. You are doing a good job.

I have some of the past questions up there, I will try send it to you tomorrow. But note that CIT403 is seminar, no exam hence no pq for it. You will submit research project report of any emerging technology of your choice.

Btw, I thought you in for pgd. You need the PQs for a friend?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kazrem:
Nixowl and others, how do one unregister (remove) a registered course.
Thanks in anticipation

Go to the IT office of your SC. They will do it within 30secs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good day admin, please I can't add courses on tmas , I need help please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Hello house, please how do I drop a course that I mistakenly registered?

Go to the IT office of your SC. You still have tomorrow to do that this semester if they are to follow 6th March closing date
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
jacko007:
Good day admin, please I can't add courses on tmas , I need help please.

You are not alone. Be patient they will rectify it.

Btw, we are all students trying to help one another. Any info you get here is not official.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
SONKOko:

Go to the IT office of your SC. They will do it within 30secs
Thanks. But must I go to sc because i am not close to sc where I am now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Any environmental science and resource management students should add me for a chat? On 07032163457
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Kazrem:

Thanks. But must I go to sc because i am not close to sc where I am now

Yes. Only them can do it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Is exam registration really closing today?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2015
SONKOko:

Yes. Only them can do it
OK thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uchebike(m): 2:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Plz anyone having MTH 301 past question, doggeduche@yahoo.com is my email. 10x in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
I cant register my Exams cos of this message below. I even reduced d courses to register.

You Have Exceeded The Maximum Of 24 Credit Units For The Semester
You Currently Registered Credit Unit is 0
And You Selected 26 Credit Units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kaptinphilz(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2015
I checked my tma portal after exam registration and all my registered exams were uploaded but now I am seeing something different some 100l courses I hv done n didn't register and some of my registered courses are missing. Pls help ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2015
@Kazrem, @SONKOko said it all. Visiting your SC would sure be faster, but you may mail centralinfo@nou.edu.ng and hope that they respond in time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2015
@SONKOko, much obliged, and thanks for the acknowledgment. I'll be expecting your mail. Never mind the inclusion of that course; I forwarded it just as it came in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2015
@ichommy, reduce your selection by one more 2 credit units course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
@kaptinphilz, Visit your SC and see the IT guy or mail centralinfo@nou.edu.ng.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Good morning guys, I just was my project course as part of the to-be registered for exam, do I have to register it and how long does it take to approve project topic?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
uchebike:
Plz anyone having MTH 301 past question, doggeduche@yahoo.com is my email. 10x in advance

I also need mth 301 and stt311 my mail junituni@ymail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2015
chiforall:
yes

Pls lets get in touch. I'm in Uyo centre. Let me know how much u will charge for each of them, as well as how to get them across to me. My phone no is 08020879867. Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.