Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490315 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2015
jorhney:

not talking bout e-exam ... its POP exam m talking bout bro
When you have not even written one e exam, which you still write for 2 years, you asking for pop pq. Take am easy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=classic01 post=31409710]Pls ur assitance needed av registerd my courses and yet I can't find my tma even wen I tried adding them manually I now saw my last semester tma there pls wat can I do I need to start solving the tma's[/qquote/Is the reg done yesterday or wen?besides is it both course and exam reg u did? If d reg was done on d deadline day u av 2 b patient cos they will load it automatically. Just a matter of time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
alakaloko:

Having gone through the various comments on your situation, I want to add that you should visit your study centre with your exam registration slip to drop the exam registration.

This will return the registration fee previously charged to your e-wallet and give you a chance to register those courses next semester.

It is very good to be on the safe side.. Leaving the courses registered without writing the exams is risky..

Drop the exam registrations at your centre.. NOUN gives "F" for registered and unwritten courses now.
Thanks a lot, I'll do just that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Anyone in pgd bus admin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheedy407(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls anyone in PGD Financial Management 1st semester? I need some help pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
bolloloh:

PLS I NEED PAST QUESTIONS FOR M.ED EDUTECH EXAMS

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE DEM AND THE NEEDED COST OR CHARGES
I have dem. I will only charge u for scanning all the questions paper. Send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by captain25(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
chipatra:
o.k, i just dey find more past ?s. espeacially last yr own. or u fit link me up

Chipatra please help me with the past question papers Uppa sent you abeg my email address is chukwurahchukwudi@gmail.com awaiting your response. And you can still help me with the other ones you have thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls help tma link is not opening again any problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
olumbha:
Pls help tma link is not opening again any problem?
Mine too. But I think it's frm them sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yem0350:

I have dem. I will only charge u for scanning all the questions paper. Send me a DM
Please do you have for the following courses. Bus 800, bus 802, bus 804, bus 808, bus 810, bus 818. Please let me know if you have. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
captain25:

Chipatra please help me with the past question papers Uppa sent you abeg my email address is chukwurahchukwudi@gmail.com awaiting your response. And you can still help me with the other ones you have thank you.
no probs, me still dey find more, which 1 u get? make we share am. check ur mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
has registration for exams finally closed?

Cos I have not registered and the portal has been closed.

Please what can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckydinho: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Not close yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liliangmail(f): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls i av Bsc Accounting but i still want to repeat my BSc.what level will i b admited?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
has anyone tried to login to d Tma portal this evening .. it keeps taking me to ISS windows server
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
jorhney:
has anyone tried to login to d Tma portal this evening .. it keeps taking me to ISS windows server
same here ooo... this pepople want me to craze ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
NixowL:

Just augmenting what's been said...
Unless the procedure's been changed, as far as I recall, you don't need to pay for exam fees twice for an exam you never sat for. If you miss it this semester, redo the TMAs next semester and sit for the exam.
The rules has changed. you now have to pay for any missed exam. i did for LAW100 which I registered for last year but was unable to take.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
liliangmail:
Pls i av Bsc Accounting but i still want to repeat my BSc.what level will i b admited?

100 level .....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enesth(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
I need NOUN friends to chat with on watsapp. add me 08067074626 Abeokuta and Awa center only

Awa center dey
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2015
I am new here. Can anybody assist me with past questions for first semester courses Msc infotech? And what is the examination format like?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 4:30am On Mar 09, 2015
jorhney:
same with me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 5:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Ok bros, pls lets get in touch, so I can get to know how much you will give out each material andhow to get them delivered to me. My phone number is 08020879867.
chiforall:
yes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mumu9gerian: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
abeg, some of my courses arent on the released time table, what should i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
@Htown64 - Okay, good to know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2015
mumu9gerian:
abeg, some of my courses arent on the released time table, what should i do?
Wait for the amended version
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Htown64:
The rules has changed. you now have to pay for any missed exam. i did for LAW100 which I registered for last year but was unable to take.

And sum1 was arguing with me @ sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liliangmail(f): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2015
whats d requirments for PGD? ...cnt believe wif Bsc i will b admited in 100L... more lik direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2015
liliangmail:
whats d requirments for PGD? ...cnt believe wif Bsc i will b admited in 100L... more lik direct entry

If you want to put in for BSc Accounting again, then it's 100l. But you can use ur BSc certificate for any PGD course of your choice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Am yet to submit any of my TMA and the portal isn't opening.Is it the same everywhere and will it be open soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ay1arik13: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Pls, I need past questions for Pgd in Information Technology courses. Please contact me it have any.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ay1arik13: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
PlS i am PGD student in IT too. Please I need those pass question too. ay1arik13@gmail.com
chipatra:
no probs, me still dey find more, which 1 u get? make we share am. check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.