Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489558 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweetiedee(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
PeyButtons:

I'm sorry but the number you gave shows you are not on whatsapp. Sorry about that.
add me on whatsapp group 08168428035
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tallestt(f): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2015
experts:
well to my knowledge, the national open university of nigeria,is not in any way inferior to any university here in nigeria. all the courses offered in the national open university is acrditted by the natinal university commision and these bodies are the same bodies that acreditted other universities, so i think there is no point thinking about may be there certificate will be accepted or not.

about job application, i want you all to know that the national open university is not giving cheap degree, they are only giving everybody the chance to be a graduate by making thing flexible.

the national open university student are better than many institution here in nigeria because here, the student have to do alot of work on its own. you have only ur course material which contain alittle information about the course u re studying, so they have references where u will go to find out more about the course so this makes the student to under go alot of reserach on each course and it makes u a better student.

u only have facilitators who are like lecturers to guide u on how to go about the studies, so if u come of out the national open university with a second class lower, u are better than some one with second class upper of other universities.

so i am very sure that applying for a job with the certificate wont be any problem. just make sure u re sound on ur copurse of study. so that u will be able to defend ur self.
Plss where is the institute located?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kazrem:

70k or less.6k.
70k or less.
boss, no offence at all, apart 4rm the jamb reg fee, and d 5k via zenith bank, what is the total estimated cost for a first year study, its d tuition paid per semester or annually? Course registration and exam fees inclusive. A rough estimate is acceptable. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
busky101:
boss, no offence at all, apart 4rm the jamb reg fee, and d 5k via zenith bank, what is the total estimated cost for a first year study, its d tuition paid per semester or annually? Course registration and exam fees inclusive. A rough estimate is acceptable. Thanks

Budget between 120K- 130K for a session . It's per semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
honourableseyi:

Budget between 120K- 130K for a session . It's per semester
lol, thanks boss.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
busky101:
lol, thanks boss.
Can I switch from one University to NOUN Due to the nature of my job
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Proffwhyhurry12:
add me on whatsapp 07030229260
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Proffwhyhurry12:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Proffwhyhurry12:

Kindly visit any Study Center around you or better still, if you stay in Lagos, visit NOUN HQ at VI for better and accurate answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Proffwhyhurry12:

Done!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
PeyButtons:

Done!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
PeyButtons:

Done!!!!!!!

Please add me 07051706852
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
pweetiedee:
Pls any1 in Akure study centre? PM me.

Check your PM.....

Mail sent @ 03:47 pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoborodo: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please house,is there anyone on this forum for masters in educational administration and planning. Ikeja study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
pweetiedee:
add me on whatsapp group 08168428035

Check ur Pm again...

Mail sent... @ 06:30pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pls what is the minimum time to be spent on M.sc? I was told 3 semesters but isn't it possible to do it in 2?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Luckystar220:
Nt rily, From experience m yet to meet a noun graduate who's with an exemption letter i saw only exclusion. In other words are you suggesting dat noun gives out exemption to her students ??
Exemption is what you get.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
dickoflife:
Pls what is the minimum time to be spent on M.sc? I was told 3 semesters but isn't it possible to do it in 2?
Mbanu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
donbrowser:

Mbanu
kindly reply in English.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello house, pls I need some clarifications abt NOUN. 'm an aspiring student, wanna do DE computer sci. v been to d Ikeja center and was told to go get d form, den come for clearance I also saw d fees I will pay. D confusing aspect is dat I met a Lady yesterday and she z NOUN's program is 6months for a session not semester meaning there will b 2sessions in a year, I want to know how tru it is. Concerning d payment too, is it immediately I apply I will need to pay up my fees? I saw d break down of d payment with course registration too, if 'm able to pay like 70k once, is it going to be for a semester or session? How many months makes a session and semester too? can I get apply now and pay my fees say Sept or Oct? Tnx for d anticipated response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nyckeh:
Hello house, pls I need some clarifications abt NOUN. 'm an aspiring student, wanna do DE computer sci. v been to d Ikeja center and was told to go get d form, den come for clearance I also saw d fees I will pay. D confusing aspect is dat I met a Lady yesterday and she z NOUN's program is 6months for a session not semester meaning there will b 2sessions in a year, I want to know how tru it is. Concerning d payment too, is it immediately I apply I will need to pay up my fees? I saw d break down of d payment with course registration too, if 'm able to pay like 70k once, is it going to be for a semester or session? How many months makes a session and semester too? can I get apply now and pay my fees say Sept or Oct? Tnx for d anticipated response

1. a session is a year not 6mnths. the only diff is, noun runs admissions per semester.

2. the first fee you are to pay is the compulsory fee (which u'll see on ur portal after ur registration)

3. the 70k will likely be applicable for the first semester of ur first year.

4. whatever time u apply, u just av to be conscious of the closing time for course registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
dayjahvoo:

1. a session is a year not 6mnths. the only diff is, noun runs admissions per semester.

2. the first fee you are to pay is the compulsory fee (which u'll see on ur portal after ur registration)

3. the 70k will likely be applicable for the first semester of ur first year.

4. whatever time u apply, u just av to be conscious of the closing time for course registration
@3 will I pay anoda fee for d 2nd semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nyckeh:
@3 will I pay anoda fee for d 2nd semester?
Yes, around 35k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kazrem:
Yes, around 35k.
Ok tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akinjis(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls add me on watsap group 08034539801
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
pweetiedee:
Pls any1 in Akure study centre? PM me.

hola ..am in Akr study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vykhal(f): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2015
please, can somone tell me about NOUN. is d form still available?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Tallestt:
Plss where is the institute located?
Every weren't no where
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vykhal(f): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2015
how mch is it to study communication technology at NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by njel(f): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2015
house, pls how much is the school fees for PGDE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Vykhal:
please, can somone tell me about NOUN. is d form still available?
Yes. Go to any Zenith bank with 5k if undergraduate.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vykhal(f): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Kazrem:

Yes. Go to any Zenith bank with 5k if undergraduate.
Thanks Kazrem wat abt d price to study ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.