Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488961 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Am i the only one in the mess or what, and who is experiencing this ? It seems there is no more course materials online again even almighty GOOGLE can not find the course materials.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beehighdee(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
TUNEX89:
Am i the only one in the mess or what, and who is experiencing this ? It seems there is no more course materials online again even almighty GOOGLE can not find the course materials.
this is it, I mean u wil get it here. Dey just change it...:
www.nou.edu.ng/page/noun-e-courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2015
jAMB regularization fee??!!..............pls enlighten me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beehighdee(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2015
jman77:
jAMB regularization fee??!!..............pls enlighten me
forget about it, once u pay compulsory fee...! It's in there....! Go to sc do ur normal clearance and once you tru they will tell you to pay into your portal and once u do dat, u good to go.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2015
hello huz, For masters students in noun, or those who are done with their masters program. Please i beseech you to give me an appropriate answer regarding to this question (students from other sections ain't excluded) . After you r done with ur masters program in noun, Will you be given any other certificate apart from your m.s.c ? plzz i nid sumti dat is authenticated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
pls add me to d group: 08188075052 thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tojix: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please when will NOUN start selling forms for MBA. I am interested in the program. Thanks to the house. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by odeyiB(m): 4:16am On Jul 11, 2015
please, my gud people i want to know if i enroll into NOUN and obtain their PGD education certificate, can i use it to get admition in other conventional university like UNILAG, UnIPORT, NSUKA etc ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segunn20(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2015
odeyiB:
please, my gud people i want to know if i enroll into NOUN and obtain their PGD education certificate, can i use it to get admition in other conventional university like UNILAG, UnIPORT, NSUKA etc ?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuelzy: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2015
where is kazrem and all dose enlightened nounites...una go say i don come again...bt i must talk am

...abeg how do i open my E-wallet account and can i do it through my phone??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2015
segunn20:

Yes
plz hw can you gt admission into other universities wen noun graduates are issued with exclusion-letter from nysc nt exemption, B4 u enroll into any program in other skuls u must provide either ur exemption leta or discharge letter issued by nysc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Kendrick0000:
I'm a 400L student. Pls i need help on the following questions.
(1) I want to knw wether noun conducts any screening excercise for Final Year students.
(2) When would Project activities start (i.e being attached to a Project Supervisor, Project topic)...is it in the 1st or the 2nd Semester of 400L?

Nobody to help provide answers to these questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Luckystar220:
plz hw can you gt admission into other universities wen noun graduates are issued with exclusion-letter from nysc nt exemption, B4 u enroll into any program in other skuls u must provide either ur exemption leta or discharge letter issued by nysc.

Either exemption or exclusion, the two grammar are synonymous hence they are saying the same thing. Though it is exemption letter and that is what NOUN gives to her students. Are you clear now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Kendrick0000:

Nobody to help provide answers to these questions?

I think since you are already in 400L, you will soon know or get answers to your questions, unless if there is other thing that is making you to be anxious. Just be calm and take it headlong as it comes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

I think since you are already in 400L, you will soon know or get answers to your questions, unless if there is other thing that is making you to be anxious. Just be calm and take it headlong as it comes.

Okay, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please is screening still ongoing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
dayosaurus:
Please is screening still ongoing?

Yes, just dey start self
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

Yes, just dey start self

I was offered admission 3months ago, then I traveled out.

I want to do screening Buh I can't access the site to print admission letter n the rest

Please what can I do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
dayosaurus:

I was offered admission 3months ago, then I traveled out.

I want to do screening Buh I can't access the site to print admission letter n the rest

Please what can I do.

What response did you get when you try to log in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

Either exemption or exclusion, the two grammar are synonymous hence they are saying the same thing. Though it is exemption letter and that is what NOUN gives to her students. Are you clear now?
Nt rily, From experience i yet to meet a noun graduate who's with an exemption letter i saw only exclusion. In other words are you suggesting dat noun gives out exemption to her students ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

Nt rily, From experience m yet to meet a noun graduate who's with an exemption letter i saw only exclusion. In other words are you suggesting dat noun gives out exemption to her students ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=honourableseyi post=35749457]

There's a huge different btw exemption n exclusion.Exemption, are for schools that are eligible to participate in nysc jus that if ur too old to participate you will be issued with exemption.
Than exclusion is also a letter issued by nysc bt they are meant for part-time graduates n noun also i dnt knw if nysc regard us as part-time (na dem knw)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
And believe me, there is no school in Nigeria dat must not ask 4 dat dischg or exemption leta b4 u do ur masters unless u wish to do it in schools lyk noun dats distance learning schools .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Generalkorex(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

my oga Abeg I need to contact you o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Luckystar220:
And believe me, there is no school in Nigeria dat must not ask 4 dat dischg or exemption leta b4 u do ur masters unless u wish to do it in schools lyk noun dats distance learning schools .

The fact remains that NOUN is a Federal Government institution with all her courses accredited by NUC. If schools in abroad (Germany, UK,USA to mention but few) can accept NOUN certificate, why will any Nigeria institution discriminate against it? I want to believe you are aware of UNILAG and UI distance learning? Does that mean their graduates can't proceed with Msc in their conventional system? Though I haven't seen any of the certificates but I thought both are the same and can serve the same purpose. Once your school and courses are accredited by NUC, then you have nothing to fear. However, I strongly believe that both certificates serve the same purpose since it's NYSC that issue both certificates, it is just the criteria that differs. Meanwhile, this is an extract from a website as touching the exclusion certificate. "The NYSC exclusion certificate is a document issued by the National Youth Service Corps to part time graduates of Degree/HND/Certificates or Professional qualification as regulated by NUC/NBTE to cover them for youth service. This document serve same purpose as the certificate of National service given to those who truly served". Link: https://www.students.com.ng/nysc-exclusion-certificate-part-time-graduates-apply/ . Are you clear now? But if you are not, this is the website of NYSC as touching the certificate http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certificates-info/issue-letter-exclusion.php . Mail them for more clarification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Generalkorex:

my oga Abeg I need to contact you o.

This name sounds familiar. You can PM me sire
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweetiedee(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Pls any1 in Akure study centre? PM me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
pweetiedee:

Hi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
honourableseyi:

The fact remains that NOUN is a Federal Government institution with all her courses accredited by NUC. If schools in abroad (Germany, UK,USA to mention but few) can accept NOUN certificate, why will any Nigeria institution discriminate against it? I want to believe you are aware of UNILAG and UI distance learning? Does that mean their graduates can't proceed with Msc in their conventional system? Though I haven't seen any of the certificates but I thought both are the same and can serve the same purpose. Once your school and courses are accredited by NUC, then you have nothing to fear. However, I strongly believe that both certificates serve the same purpose since it's NYSC that issue both certificates, it is just the criteria that differs. Meanwhile, this is an extract from a website as touching the exclusion certificate. "The NYSC exclusion certificate is a document issued by the National Youth Service Corps to part time graduates of Degree/HND/Certificates or Professional qualification as regulated by NUC/NBTE to cover them for youth service. This document serve same purpose as the certificate of National service given to those who truly served". Link: https://www.students.com.ng/nysc-exclusion-certificate-part-time-graduates-apply/ . Are you clear now? But if you are not, this is the website of NYSC as touching the certificate http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certificates-info/issue-letter-exclusion.php . Mail them for more clarification
na true u talk c y i dey vex bt y noun dey lie 2much evenn dey v.c y will dey confuz fresh students and tell dem dat they give out exemption letter y na exclusion letter dem dey give na wa o i dont doubt the fact dat the skul is accredited
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeememman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
please, is there anyone in the house studying or that applied for environmental science & resource management. cos i didnt see the course on the new portal. so i wanna b sure if the course still exist before applying. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2015
pweetiedee:

Am @ akure study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shyblings(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls, is there anyone in Ikeja study center? I need some infos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.