Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487270 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2015
epidi:

Thank you very much Lionphil for the response.I purchased a form in March this year to apply for admission but MA English was not part of the courses displayed on the online form.I have written to the school through their email address so that they could correct this error,up till now nothing seems to be coming from the school.
Please if there is any other ways i could get over this issue i will really appreciate such information.Thanks

Sorry I don't know about that...would advise you visit their study centre in your state.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
I have no response yet,
Please, I need assistance on two issues.
1. I am a returning student of 2nd semester, I am seeing 23,000 on my portal, what should I do?

2. I got admission in 2012/2013 session but I didnot register for any course until 2014 first semester which I completed the session that same year.
The issue now is that my admission letter reads 2012/2013 and I will like it to change it to possible 2013/2014 or 2014/2015 to make it match with the date I started the course registration because I need it for an official documentation.
Please I need your assistance.
Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobaoye: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
This platform is doing a good job.

Please, is the good study guide the same thing for all levels and schools?

What i mean is, is the undergraduates and PGDE using the same good study guide?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
tobaoye:
This platform is doing a good job.

Please, is the good study guide the same thing for all levels and schools?

What i mean is, is the undergraduates and PGDE using the same good study guide?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Did the second chance examination start yesterday?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobaoye: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please what is the meaning of TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunmarouk(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Pls can somebody list Abuja study centers for me. NOUN is not listing its study centers on its website.

the one's i know are, gwagwalada sectariat, wuse II, dutse junction, and dei-dei mopol barack
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alayo22002(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2015
My brother help me to get pin from zenith bank and use is name to buy the form from bank Plz can I still use the form to register online?example Agbele rasheed to buy form from bank while Agbele rilwan to use the card on noun portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2015
alayo22002:
My brother help me to get pin from zenith bank and use is name to buy the form from bank Plz can I still use the form to register online?example Agbele rasheed to buy form from bank while Agbele rilwan to use the card on noun portal
I think yes but you will have to explain this at the screening, hence you will apply for error in name affidavit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:59am On Jul 08, 2015
tobaoye:
Please what is the meaning of TMA
Tutor Mark Assignment

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oyetboy(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2015
is 2015/2016 admission form Out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunmarouk(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can anyone who has done his/her registration for 2nd semester PGD Business Admin, should pls hlp me with the number of courses i might likely register. I hv just paid the compulsory fee of #13000, awaiting it to reflect on my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunmarouk(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
For those in abuja, specifically around zub, dei-dei, kubwa, madalla, kaduna rd, & suleja. There is good news for you.
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA(NOUN) madalla lecture center is in progree at your doorstep.
Lecture holds SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS.
For further enquiries contact;
Mr Sunday:08067055563.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilshakur009: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nice job here guys. I wanted to ask...

I got admitted into the university thru direct entry so, I'm in 200 level. Someone recently told me that I'll need to do some compulsory 100 level courses GST107 Good Study Guide, GST101, GST102 which are Use of English 1&2 respectively).

How true is this?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
lilshakur009:
Nice job here guys. I wanted to ask...

I got admitted into the university thru direct entry so, I'm in 200 level. Someone recently told me that I'll need to do some compulsory 100 level courses GST107 Good Study Guide, GST101, GST102 which are Use of English 1&2 respectively).

How true is this?.

True talk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyetboy:
is 2015/2016 admission form Out?
Is always on sale.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilshakur009: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Breathtaker:

True talk

Thanks bro. I'll just try to register all those courses and do it at once.
I appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michdear(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please can I apply for noun admission form without jamb,I didnt write jamb this year,will I be given addmission? Aside is the admission process ongoing right now? Where can I get it(around ikeja)? And how much is the form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Michdear:
Please can I apply for noun admission form without jamb,I didnt write jamb this year,will I be given addmission? Aside is the admission process ongoing right now? Where can I get it(around ikeja)? And how much is the form?
You can apply for it without taking JAMB but u wil pay for jamb regularization fee. Admission is always available online. To get the form, go to any zenith bank. The form is 5k for undergraduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kazrem:
Did the second chance examination start yesterday?
No,
it begin on 20 July,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
vision2050:
No, it begin on 20 July,
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NasMan1(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2015
adeshown:
DAT money is for Tshirt and Catalogue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NasMan1(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
adeshown:
DAT money is for Tshirt and Catalogue

Dats true.... last year it was 4500 for d T-shirt & catalogue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Last sememster result oooooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michdear(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yem0350:

You can apply for it without taking JAMB but u wil pay for jamb regularization fee. Admission is always available online. To get the form, go to any zenith bank. The form is 5k for undergraduate.
how much is jamb regularization fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4realbiz: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
How can I change my level to 200, I cant see "Change my wrong level" on my portal again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
latestnaijagot:
Pls fellow nairalanders help me.how much do i pay as a freshner of noun? I want to study political science pls
70k or less.
Michdear:
6k.
latestnaijagot:
Pls fellow nairalanders help me.how much do i pay as a freshner of noun? I want to study political science pls
70k or less.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Michdear:
I tink is 6k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.