Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493880 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
aboyaji:
please, what might have caused this?

I submitted 3 different tma questions but got one type of score.

The person that used one of mine to mark hers submitted before me and got the same score, but I later found out some mistakes and corrected them before submission. But it was unfortunate that I got the same score with her.

Later on, I tried submitting another course but still got the same score. I'm afraid now. I don't want to submit anymore until I rectify this issue.

Any good advice is welcomed and needed

Cc: nixowl
The TMA portal seems alright at the moment. You are probably performing poorly in those courses. Take your time and answer them painstakingly. These continuous assessment tests will form 30% (best three-s) of the total score you're expected to obtain per course. They may, in fact, be your saving grace eventually.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Professurr:
Some times they are repeated verbatim sometimes they are not. I have written two papers so far, one of them was repeated and has been repeated since 2013.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello everyone... Good morning,please the NOUN Whatsapp group is still very much alive. If you're interested...send your name,course studying and valid whatsapp phone number to portablebuttons@gmail.com

Please Check your mail I just sent a message.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cmpunk: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
I'm assisting a friend to solve TMA Pos 111( Elements of Political Science) but it looks as if most of the questions are not even in the course material( Handout).

Any solution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
How much did d frnd pay u. Pay me,and i wil solve it 4u.am in 400level Pol. Science
cmpunk:
I'm assisting a friend to solve TMA Pos 111( Elements of Political Science) but it looks as if most of the questions are not even in the course material( Handout).

Any solution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2015
cmpunk:
I'm assisting a friend to solve TMA POL 111( Elements of Political Science) but it looks as if most of the questions are not even in the course material( Handout).

Any solution?
You probably have the wrong course manual.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cmpunk: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2015
NixowL:
You probably have the wrong course manual.

I guess as much. But from my observation, the course code / course title correlates with the TMA code / title....Pol 111

e.g Qs 1. The Nigerian state was created in.....Qs 3. ..........is the Senate President of the 7th Assembly... e.t.c

Note; Not that I don't know the answers but it should also be found in the handout which I couldn't find in it.

Moreover, the other courses I solved: All the answers were found in the handouts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2015
cmpunk:

I guess as much. But from my observation, the course code / course title correlates with the TMA code / title....Pol 111

e.g Qs 1. The Nigerian state was created in.....Qs 3. ..........is the Senate President of the 7th Assembly... e.t.c

Note; Not that I don't know the answers but it should also be found in the handout which I couldn't find in it.

Moreover, the other courses I solved: All the answers were found in the handouts.

very true...i encountered the same problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls house can anyone help with this last semester past question on MBA 801 organisational behavour.
Pls send to simisayooluyamoju@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
ramdot:
Pls I need an advice and intervention. I started my PGD in Digital communication last year at Apapa SC in Lagos before I relocated to Abuja, I did the first and second semester exam including all the necessary courses, but one of the courses result was missing cos I couldn't see d grade online OPERATION RESEARCH, does that mean I ave to resit for it or wat cos I dnt understand at all and moreover am no longer staying in lagos.
Secondly, can I do transfer from Apapa SC to Abuja because I am still on my project, and how do I go about it? because I ave not bin able to be see my supervisor since den due to distance barrier thou I met him once.
Thirdly, wen will my studentship lapse in NOUN, I started d PGD programme last year.
Kindly be of help, I await ur response
Thanks to u all
Concerning the missing result,I'll advise you that you to retake it if you're really want to graduate on time in NOUN though,your complaint might be treated, it may take a whole lot of time to rectify which is why retaking is highly necessary!!!

Yea,it's possible for you to relocate because I too did the same thing....since you've been assigned project topic,just go to the study center to inform them whereby upon your relocation being granted,you'll either begin afresh or continue with the already granted topic but probably, the latter may be the case...

I don't know of the third one but if I'm to use my own volition, I'll say 5 Yrs.I started mine September 2012 during NYSC,finish my exams last year October,about finishing my thesis (about 5% remaining) and I could still be able to access my portal despite all these years .I even think it would have been blocked and I was surprised when I saw my result there.

I hope you get everything I highlighted above,if yes,CHEERS,if no,tell me the grey areas....I'm at your service grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
ramdot:
@BABA 11, I really appreciate ur quick response. How do I go about d relocation process? will I go to d SC in Abuja to explain to dem n I will be considered d relocation or I will still ave to go to Lagos SC.
Also concerning d missing result online, is there need for me to retake d course because without the course I ave already met with the minimum credit unit which is 30 and if am to calculate all d courses wic I passed wit my project it is 31 now. Although the missing course result is core course of 2 unit. so pls tell me wat to do
Thanks
***go to your SC here in Lagos state.

********if it's compulsory course, you might need to take it and vice versa for elective
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
I wrote 2 courses last semester...Law 100 and Law 211, the results were pending. This morning, I just saw both the courses in my exam time table when I did not even register them again.

Can someone explain to me what that means pls even though Law100 was written yesterday without me realising....thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 4:23am On Oct 04, 2015
pls house, kindly advise me o,I didn't pay any fees after been offered an admission due to some constraints,hope I didn't lose the admission?, tell me how to go about it. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2015
jman77:
pls house, kindly advise me o,I didn't pay any fees after been offered an admission due to some constraints,hope I didn't lose the admission?, tell me how to go about it. thanks
There is no cause for alarm..........u will not loose your admission,register anytime u are financially OK and just make sure the school is in session when u do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jaylurd: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Pls do u have Past exam questions on CIT 811, CIT 831, CIT 841, CIT 843, CIT 851, CIT 853, CIT891 Please help send to jaylurd@yahoo.com
Would really appreciate-Anyone please. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EduRegard: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Sorry if this is derailing, Kindly check this >>> www.nairaland.com/2642347/helper-lets-together-please

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
somebody should help me out,

I registered for GST807 but not showing on my examination time table and also the course was not listed in the general examination timetable, please what should i do? because i don't want to carry this course over.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
samguru:

I registered for GST807 but not showing on my examination time table and also the course was not listed in the general examination timetable, please what should i do? because i don't want to carry this course over.
You can't see it yet. It is an e-exam. Keep checking your portal and ask those who will write e-exam 100 level first semester. You will write it with them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
samguru:

Is not showing in your exam time table because is an e-exam.
When the e-exam timetable comes out you will see it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Has anyone who did the second chance exam seen his results. A friend is yet to see all the 6 exams he did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
jaylurd:
Pls do u have Past exam questions on CIT 811, CIT 831, CIT 841, CIT 843, CIT 851, CIT 853, CIT891 Please help send to jaylurd@yahoo.com
Would really appreciate-Anyone please. Thanks
only u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jaylurd: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2015
I didn't get that...
kosplateau:

only u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheyions: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
hello.. msc information technology student.. I want to confirm if cit899 research project has tma that need to be answered.

I have not registered for it though but my cousemate says cit899 research project has tma? if valid, any course material
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2015
sheyions:
hello.. msc information technology student.. I want to confirm if cit899 research project has tma that need to be answered.

I have not registered for it though but my cousemate says cit899 research project has tma? if valid, any course material
oh yea...check out nou130336789...it has tmas too. hahaha...students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2015
jaylurd:
I didn't get that...
oh yea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
kosplateau:

oh yea...check out nou130336789...it has tmas too. hahaha...students.

I don't understand you. are you obliged to respond to all enquiries here? you respond with arrogance sometimes. some ppl don't really know stuffs you don't have to start making fun out of it..you can ignore questions you deem rubbish...been watching this you ITK attitude.

7 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
zubizareta:

I don't understand you. are you obliged to respond to all enquiries here? you respond with arrogance sometimes. some ppl don't really know stuffs you don't have to start making fun out of it..you can ignore questions you deem rubbish...been watching this you ITK attitude.
na u go tire tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls can anybody help a brother in need here with past questions of bio318 kindly send an email to bolafolarin@ymail.com thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
sheyions:

Veritably, Projects do not have TMAs nor course materials.

So, you don't need to bother yourself...

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.