Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485213 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
zubizareta:

I don't understand you. are you obliged to respond to all enquiries here? you respond with arrogance sometimes. some ppl don't really know stuffs you don't have to start making fun out of it..you can ignore questions you deem rubbish...been watching this you ITK attitude.
You can say that again. Being watchful of him too just chose to silent as I do not want e-argument. I don't like it and it's not my doing
kosplateau:

na u go tire tongue

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MabraO: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Does noun accept DE?
What re d requirements nd how much is d sch fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
MabraO:
Does noun accept DE? What re d requirements nd how much is d sch fees
Kindly go to www.nou.edu.ng and www.noun.edu.ng to see things yourself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
kosplateau:

na u go tire tongue
He is telling you the truth. I have noticed it too. Pls adjust

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MabraO: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
MimiHANS:

Kindly go to www.nou.edu.ng and www.noun.edu.ng to see things yourself.

Nothing meaningful in d site
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
kosplateau:

na u go tire tongue
Please no more sarcastic insults from you. Thanks for understanding.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pet4ril(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
TastyTuoyo:

Do you mean study centres in the Northern part of Nigeria?
please, how is the authenticity of NOUN result? I heard they don't accept it in some organization
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
pls can i write jst my carry over caurses without paying composary feee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
dungas30:
pls can i write jst my carry over caurses without paying composary feee?
I do not think it is possible. Elder honourableseyi come help us answer this o. Where have you even been all this while or you writing pop exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
pet4ril:
please, how is the authenticity of NOUN result? I heard they don't accept it in some organization

Pls can you name the organisation that rejects Noun certificate? The only difference which can be noticed
between NOUN and conventional
universities is their mode of studies. Nounites are one of the best students in the
society, and this is not just some crazy
claims by the academic institution, but by
certain educational authorities in Nigeria
and Africa. Am a student of mass communication 100 level @ Benin Study Center and when i meet with my 100level friends of Uniben They marvel at my indepth knowledge they are like "We weren't taught that", "How do you know that ?" etc I know people who graduated from Noun and are living in the easy street NOUN is a well-recognised
academic institution, which is owned and
funded by the Federal Government of
Nigeria.
The institution is regulated by the National
Universities Commission (NUC), just like
other federal, State universities in Nigeria.
So if you are about joining
or already a student of NOUN,you should stop doubting
the validity and acceptability of NOUN
certificates.

NOUN CERTIFICATES IS RECOGNISED BY ANY ORGANISATION. REMOVE THE BLINDFOLD OF IGNORANCE FROM YOUR EYES. Nounites are the future of Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wolexworld4real: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls o I need past question on CIT 329..Computer Laboratory II
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by infobiz9ja(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
hiswords7:

There is no cause for alarm..........u will not loose your admission,register anytime u are financially OK and just make sure the school is in session when u do.

When is the next session commencing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2015
infobiz9ja:

When is the next session commencing?

That should be December,immediately after the conclusion of the on-going exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2015
wolexworld4real:

Send me a PM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jyd4all: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
pls fellow students am a fresh student here but when i printed my admission letter it shows i ve been admitted since 2014 instead of 2015/2016....please wat do i do now.
And secondly what do i do next after being admitted... thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Jyd4all:
pls fellow students am a fresh student here but when i printed my admission letter it shows i ve been admitted since 2014 instead of 2015/2016....please wat do i do now.

You need to proceed to the Study centre you filled in your apllication form for Screening but just wait till January next year because Exams are already taken place in the various study centres around the Nation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Jyd4all:

Ignore the year on your admission letter and take the above advice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jyd4all: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2015
alright thanks so much for your different response...may God add more wisdoms to your wisdom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skylane: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please help me I want to findout if I can still pay my compulsory fees and complete my registeration both. Course n exams,I want to knw if its still open e exams reg.I need urgent reply thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
skylane:
Please help me I want to findout if I can still pay my compulsory fees and complete my registeration both. Course n exams,I want to knw if its still open e exams reg.I need urgent reply thanks

Have you been studying your courses? if YES proceed to the nearest Zenith bank and pay the stipulated fees,register your courses,and submit your TMA's as soon as possible,(I can help you if you are studying Mass comm) but if NO please keep your money and wait till next semester Pop exam is on the verge of conclusion and E-Exam will begin immediately
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
TastyTuoyo:

Have you been studying your courses? if you yes proceed to the nearest Zenith bank and pay the stipulated fees,register your courses,and submit your TMA's as soon as possible,(I can help you of you are studying Mass comm) but if NO please keep your money and wait till next semester Pop exam is on the verge of conclusion and E-Exam will begin immediately
wat level u in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kazrem:

I do not think it is possible. Elder honourableseyi come help us answer this o. Where have you even been all this while or you writing pop exam
yea jst battling wit pop
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
wolexworld4real:
go to d school library now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
dickoflife:
wat level u in?

100 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
TastyTuoyo:

100 level
let's hookup on whatsapp... I think am taking e exam with u also... 07055622594. Ping me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
dickoflife:
let's hookup on whatsapp... I think am taking e exam with u also... 07055622594. Ping me.

Sure!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewis1988: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls I need Past Questions on MGS 715, MGS 757 and MGS 726 to femiidowu2@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2015
I'm unable to access noun i-learn. I need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.