Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491326 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2015
iblawi:
Its a compulsory 3 unit course and must not be failed. Na extra semester b Dat. The only elective you can fail is adv. DBMS or operating system which are 2 unit courses.
whether compulsory or not..once u get up to 39 or 40 units...u will be graduated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
jboixxx:

Once you're given a question paper @ my SC, forget leaving d hall without submitting and/or sign attendance.
Samguru, iblawi, wableo: can I av your Pat question papers after d exams? Baba11, do u still yours in your archieve? Wouldn't mind yours too! wink
kosplateau, u sure u no be Ferdi', I doubt sha.

Tell them u can't submit because u fear a failure...they will disregard it and cancel ur name on d attendance sheet. who is ferdi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
wableo:

Where talking about 831 in first semester bro. Software engineering methodology
no he was talking abt 834...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2sym(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Pls,any acountin student 100level 1st semester wit past 2015 exam question on cit101,sms101,gst101,gst107,eco121,sms105,gst105 shuld add me on whatsapp 08101618227, let's do business kos am statin my exams nex two weeks,so am wetin ..........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
maximunimpact:
I heard that the credit unit for Bsc students is now 150, if this is true what is d credit unit for direct entry students? any urgent response will be helpful.

Ignore rumour-mongers and chill, Bro.

Minimum of 90 credit units for direct entry students stands!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
2sym:
Pls,any acountin student 100level 1st semester wit past 2015 exam question on cit101,sms101,gst101,gst107,eco121,sms105,gst105 shuld add me on whatsapp 08101618227, let's do business kos am statin my exams nex two weeks,so am wetin ..........

You can't get the past questions for all these courses coz they're not POP(Pen on Paper)exams.

You can actually get their TMAs.
However, it's advisable you solve these TMAs on your own.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2sym(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2015
I need 2015 past exam questions 1st semester 100l(accouning)cit101,gst105, gst107,sms105,gst101,eco121,sms101.pls whasap tru 08101618227,starin ma exams nex two weeks won use am do revision,to prepare my self pls frnds help me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
baba11:

yea... it's still in the archive...pm or whatsapp me anyone you may need...

The guy may be Ferdie because ferdimako is from plateau state like this guy....

Hmmmmm and they also have the same modus- operandi. I think he is indeed "FERDIMAKO"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

Hmmmmm and they also have the same modus- operandi. I think he is indeed "FERDIMAKO"
Same here...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
kosplateau:

whether compulsory or not..once u get up to 39 or 40 units...u will be graduated.

don't try it o. there's a reason y they call it "compulsory" o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DAMEFIZZY(f): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please I need help with this EDA844 TMA. dametonia@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iblawi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
kosplateau:

The reason he might have extra semester is because we have a total of 42 credit unit for both 1st and 2nd semesters and you must have 40 credit units to graduate. So if you fail a 3 unit course you will have less than 40 credit unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
2sym:
I need 2015 past exam questions 1st semester 100l(accouning)cit101,gst105, gst107,sms105,gst101,eco121,sms101.pls whasap tru 08101618227,starin ma exams nex two weeks won use am do revision,to prepare my self pls frnds help me.

Have u seen the time table How sure are u that u will start ur exam 2 weeks time?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
hiswords7:

Have u seen the time table How sure are u that u will start ur exam 2 weeks time?
. E-exam starts on 26th of october take it or leave have seen the draft TT

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
iblawi:

The reason he might have extra semester is because we have a total of 42 credit unit for both 1st and 2nd semesters and you must have 40 credit units to graduate. So if you fail a 3 unit course you will have less than 40 credit unit.
I have seen folks with 39 units getting d nod.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
dayjahvoo:

don't try it o. there's a reason y they call it "compulsory" o.
take it or leave it, bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
2sym:
This is y I joke...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2015
2sym:

You are starting your exams in 2wks and you didn't even bother to find out what kind of exam you are writing? Seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
dayjahvoo:

You are starting your exams in 2wks and you didn't even bother to find out what kind of exam you are writing? Seriously?

I'm wondering also o bros, how would it be possible to get past questions of E- Exams.
@2sym, Hope u did ur Tmas by urself and if reverse is also the case then go and master those questions on ur Tmas cos they will repeat them for exam and read ur materials critically. Am also a fresher jst like u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
2sym:

Chief,let me just help u out. There is no past question available for any e-exam. This means that there is no past question for any 100 and 200 level courses in NOUN. U will be written what we call CBT,a computer based exam........please go and read your TMA and master key stuffs in your manual. Wish u the best

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eginaP: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
I noticed that "The Good Study Guide " did not reflect on my exam time table, does it mean that I will not be writing it, or is there anything I need to do separately. This is my first semester in MSc Info. tech.
Secondly, I was on a project for my office and missed one of my exams, please is there away I can prevent this from reflecting as a failed (Carry-over) course on my result while I prepare to write it next semester. Is there anyway one can de-register a course?
Please guys I need your assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
eginaP:
I noticed that "The Good Study Guide " did not reflect on my exam time table, does it mean that I will not be writing it, or is there anything I need to do separately. This is my first semester in MSc Info. tech.
Secondly, I was on a project for my office and missed one of my exams, please is there away I can prevent this from reflecting as a failed (Carry-over) course on my result while I prepare to write it next semester. Is there anyway one can de-register a course?
1. It does nt reflect because it's an e-exam and d time-table is nt out yet.
2. Chill for now, they may likely repeat what they did last semester(creating a second chance to write ur missed exams). And if they didn't, just go to ur study centre and drop d course. Re-register it next semester.
Hope dis info help

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
eginaP:

The "Good Study Guide" does not reflect on your timetable due to the fact that the course is an e-exam(CBT) and not POP. All you need to do is look out for the e-exam TimeTable(draft TT), which is already out.

Asides, when the time comes, probably next week, the updated/modified e-exam timetable will be loaded to your portal which will reflect all those courses you registered for e-exams.

Secondly, the exam you missed won't reflect on your result in one way or the other, since you didn't write it. You can shift it till next semester. My concern is I don't advice students/my colleagues to postpone course/courses till the following semester due to course overload.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
MimiHANS:

The "Good Study Guide" does not reflect on your timetable due to the fact that the course is an e-exam(CBT) and not POP. All you need to do is look out for the e-exam TimeTable(draft TT), which is already out.

Asides, when the time comes, probably next week, the e-exam timetable will be loaded to your portal which will reflect all those courses you registered for e-exams.

Secondly, the exam you missed won't reflect on your result in one way or the other, since you didn't write it. You can shift it till next semester. My concern is I don't advice students/my colleagues to postpone course/courses till the following semester due to course overload.

Please,can u give me the link to the draft TT for the e-exam?? Or anyway u can get it across to me,my email is myveryfeyi@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pimiento:

1. It does nt reflect because it's an e-exam and d time-table is nt out yet.
2. Chill for now, they may likely repeat what they did last semester(creating a second chance to write ur missed exams). And if they didn't, just go to ur study centre and drop d course. Re-register it next semester.
Hope dis info help
it was for yrs 1 and 2. he can drop it from exam reg only and do it alongside others next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Any1 who did MBA804(BUSINESS AND COMPANY LAW) today pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by successtutors: 1:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello Nounites,
-Are you in your final year of studies (Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s Degree)?
-Are you about submitting your Project/Thesis proposal for approval?
-Are you still looking for Three Research topics to be submitted?
-Are you a busy type who needs somebody to help do the research and even make the write-up?
-Do you wish to score grade A in your Research Project/Thesis?
-Do you know good Research work can boost your CGPA?
-Do you wish to have a good research report that can earn you Grants/Awards/Fellowships/Studentships/Scholarships for your further studies especially in abroad?
-Do you want a comprehensive and up-to-date Scholarships/Fellowships Information to study for Master’s and Doctorate degrees both in Nigeria and foreign Universities?
-Do you need a well writing Academic Curriculum Vitae, Dissertation Proposal and Statement of Purpose for your Doctorate Degree Application to foreign Universities?
If your answer(s) is/are YES to any of these questions, you need to contact us as soon as possible.
We will choose best research topics for you to submit for approval and when your proposal is approved, we will do all the research works and the write-ups for you.
We render all these services at a little cost. We will be glad to do guide your way to success through the help of God.
Name: Success Tutors
Email: felixakinboyewa@yahoo.com
Mobile #: +2347038762656
Whatsapp: +2347038762656
BBM: 7D3D355E.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by classic01(f): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello guys pls can I merge two semesters together in noun thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:16am On Oct 13, 2015
classic01:
Hello guys pls can I merge two semesters together in noun thanks in anticipation
You can't. You can only take courses from the semester ahead provided the total units for your current semester is less than 24 and there is still room to add 1 or 2 courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2015
hiswords7:

Please,can u give me the link to the draft TT for the e-exam?? Or anyway u can get it across to me,my email is myveryfeyi@gmail.com
plss i need D draft timetable for e-exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omokoladele(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello guys, plz any idea on when the next admisson will commence? and any PH study center student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
hello guys I have not seen my result of my e exam for last semester...... hope all is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ronzy1990(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.