Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477767 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello Sir/Ma,

I just got my matric number today for PGDE.

I need help in the following:

1. In my portal, i saw total compulsory fee of 40,000 Naira, can i pay for that now and register for my courses and exams later?

2. Is the portal programmed to accept nothing less than 40K for new PGDE Students? am curious because if i pay 40K now and by next week, i decide to pay for Course and Exam registration which i know won't be up to 40K, will the portal accept my payment for an amount less than 40K?

NB: I intend to use my GTBANK Internet banking Gateway.

Regrads,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any 3/400L entre & bus mgt in house ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
All the designated banks in ibadan have no network to generate pin today for the payment of registration form. Whats happening. Abi application don close be that ni .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
I paid my fees via remita today at Zenith back.After few minutes,I logged into my portal and was amazed at the speed it took for the figures to reflect in my portal...I guess the issue of prolong reflection of fees on students portal is not applicable to all....it all depends on your location and availability of network.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
dest4real:
Hello Sir/Ma,

I just got my matric number today for PGDE.

I need help in the following:

1. In my portal, i saw total compulsory fee of 40,000 Naira, can i pay for that now and register for my courses and exams later?

2. Is the portal programmed to accept nothing less than 40K for new PGDE Students? am curious because if i pay 40K now and by next week, i decide to pay for Course and Exam registration which i know won't be up to 40K, will the portal accept my payment for an amount less than 40K?

Regrads,

1. Yes, you can pay for that now and pay for course registration later (but I suggest you make it quick)

2. After the compulsory amount, you can then continue to pay as needed. it won't mandate you to pay 40k again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
dest4real:
Hello Sir/Ma,

Regards,

Its not advisable to pay through online banking because your matric number will be needed to link the payment to your portal, of which online transaction won't provide such platform.

Maybe Karem, minihans etc can confirm this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Philipsdael:

Its not advisable to pay through online banking because your matric number will be needed to link the payment to your portal, of which online transaction won't provide such platform.

Payments can also be made through Internet Banking Applications using your generated RRR.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
MimiHANS:

Payments can also be made through Internet Banking Applications using your generated RRR.

Thank U Sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Philipsdael:

Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
dayjahvoo:

1. Yes, you can pay for that now and pay for course registration later (but I suggest you make it quick)

2. After the compulsory amount, you can then continue to pay as needed. it won't mandate you to pay 40k again.

Thank you sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello Sir/Ma,

I'm a new postgraduate student at NOUN. I recently got admitted into PGDE.

Can some1 please help me with past questions and relevant study materials?

Thanks,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
House please I need past questions for 300 level Accounting courses. I will appreciate if anybody can forward it to my mail sholaadekanbi@ymail.com or WhatsApp 08036800168
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Philipsdael:

the generated RRR contains all your information, so its even safer to pay online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
MimiHANS:

Hmmm
SunnyBlaze1:

the generated RRR contains all your information, so its even safer to pay online

My colleague at work only told me to go to the specified bank, write my Matric number at the top of the teller and pay to the NOUN acc then wait for the bank attendant to give me my payment slip.
I recently collected my Matric number.
I need to make payment of 41k as compulsory fee.
I have the cash at hand.
pls give me the step by step I need to take ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Philipsdael:

My colleague at work only told me to go to the specified bank, write my Matric number at the top of the teller and pay to the NOUN acc then wait for the bank attendant to give me my payment slip.
I have the cash at hand.

Login into your account, Navigate to make payment on Remita. Enter amount and generate RRR code. Head to the bank to pay

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Don't know why they can't integrate a Web payment solution where students can pay with their Debit cards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please any Msc Info tech should please notify if you've got past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
addyar:
plz I paid my fee through remita and it has not reflected in my portal. It's 20hrs now what do I do?
Mine reflected the Sunday after the Monday I paid... Almost a week... You can go to your study centre to lay complaint. I sent a mail to them sha, don't know if that really facilitated it so you can also do same. I used the 'contact us' page provided on the school's website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Philipsdael:

Hmmm

I have the cash at hand.

has your portal been created?
if yes, then login in to your portal
at the top-left side you'll see the remitta stuff.

just click on it, input the amount you want to pay e.g. 41000 and click on "generate RRR"

after generating the RRR just copy it aside then take it to any commercial bank alongside the exact amount you used while generating the RRR.

or better still after generating the RRR just log in to your internet banking platform and pay through the remita option
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
I paid my fees via remita today at Zenith back.After few minutes,I logged into my portal and was amazed at the speed it took for the figures to reflect in my portal...I guess the issue of prolong reflection of fees on students portal is not applicable to all....it all depends on your location and availability of network.

i suspect that some banks dont pay in immediately may be they just confirm the number than pay in the funds when they like. thats why i prefer the online option
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chikebrain:
Don't know why they can't integrate a Web payment solution where students can pay with their Debit cards.
Its available already, that's one of the functions of remita.. i paid my fees online without stepping into the banking hall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chikebrain:

thats the beauty of REMITA

you can now pay online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

i suspect that some banks dont pay in immediately may be they just confirm the number than pay in the funds when they like. thats why i prefer the online option
Not possible, cuz you cant just generate payment receipt just like that. the banks dont control it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by monlawal(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
I need all the info I can get on NOUN... Who can help me please... I wish to apply for first degree
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
monlawal:
I need all the info I can get on NOUN... Who can help me please... I wish to apply for first degree
All the info? Post your questions and get those that can be answered here answered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
monlawal:
where do you reside
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Htown64:
Its available already, that's one of the functions of remita.. i paid my fees online without stepping into the banking hall.
Was it via your Debit card? Help give info on how to do that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayifey(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
hello guys,
I applied for msc info tech and was given provisional admission but my form states 2012/ 2013 session...pls how can i rectify this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
ayifey:
hello guys,
I applied for msc info tech and was given provisional admission but my form states 2012/ 2013 session...pls how can i rectify this?
it does not mean nor mind noun they are yet to update that but it does not really cus its sameting in others admission letters. welcome to noun

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Htown64:
which bank ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 4:05am On Feb 03, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

has your portal been created?
if yes, then login in to your portal
at the top-left side you'll see the remitta stuff.

just click on it, input the amount you want to pay e.g. 41000 and click on "generate RRR"

after generating the RRR just copy it aside then take it to any commercial bank alongside the exact amount you used while generating the RRR.

or better still after generating the RRR just log in to your internet banking platform and pay through the remita option
The generated RRR will be the account number or I will goto my SC to collect the Noun acct number then just write the RRR on top of the teller... ?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.