Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478094 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 5:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Chikebrain:
Please any Msc Info tech should please notify if you've got past questions
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Philipsdael:

The generated RRR will be the account number or I will goto my SC to collect the Noun acct number then just write the RRR on top of the teller... ?
Thanks

no account number

just take the RRR to the bank and they guide you through

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 6:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Chikebrain:
Please any Msc Info tech should please notify if you've got past questions
send me a pm, i have some
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

has your portal been created?
if yes, then login in to your portal
at the top-left side you'll see the remitta stuff.

just click on it, input the amount you want to pay e.g. 41000 and click on "generate RRR"

after generating the RRR just copy it aside then take it to any commercial bank alongside the exact amount you used while generating the RRR.

or better still after generating the RRR just log in to your internet banking platform and pay through the remita option

How do you generate payment receipt from your Internet banking platform then?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Any 200L Communication technology student here? Need some info/past questions pls. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2016
good day please a friend wants to do direct entry to NOUN with an awaiting ND result.is it possible and what level would she start from?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2016
mekuzee1:
good day please a friend wants to do direct entry to NOUN with an awaiting ND result.is it possible and what level would she start from?

NOUN do not accept awaiting result.
For a DE (200L) applicant, a minimum of Upper credit is required from an institution recognised by the senate of the National Open University of Nigeria.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2016
kbshow100:
Sent a Pm

UEDIBO:
yes
Sent a PM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Chikebrain:

Was it via your Debit card? Help give info on how to do that
Mine is GTB naira MasterCard. its easy just generate your RRR & long on to either your internet banking platform or remita portal and follow the instructions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by monlawal(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Akwa ibom state...
SunnyBlaze1:

where do you reside
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by monlawal(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
I want to know about the fees, especially the first year.
Kazrem:

All the info? Post your questions and get those that can be answered here answered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Are you a NOUN student or a prospective NOUN student?

Do you have issues or questions you want clarity or answers to?

You can post them here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
monlawal:
I want to know about the fees, especially the first year.
Depending on your department and no of courses, earmark 100-110k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2016
thank you for this information. I succeeded in paying mine today and it reflected in less than 5 minutes. God bless

Htown64:
Mine is GTB naira MasterCard. its easy just generate your RRR & long on to either your internet banking platform or remita portal and follow the instructions.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Teeworld13:
thank you for this information. I succeeded in paying mine today and it reflected in less than 5 minutes. God bless

Am gonna try mine today, hope it works fast like yours....

GTB Internet banking.

Did you generate any receipt?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by monlawal(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2016
OK.... That should be for a session right?

Does the fee reduce as the academic year progresses?
Kazrem:

Depending on your department and no of courses, earmark 100-110k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
you generate your RRR from NOUN portal and use your bank internet platform, follow the instructions and your receipt will be issued when you are done. All the best

ebiye55:

Am gonna try mine today, hope it works fast like yours....

GTB Internet banking.

Did you generate any receipt?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Teeworld13:
you generate your RRR from NOUN portal and use your bank internet platform, follow the instructions and your receipt will be issued when you are done. All the best

Remita platform not going through.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Show support kindly like this page for exam past questions

https://m.facebook.com/tola9ja.tk/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by notindome(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
notindome:
hello Nounites,
How can one get past question papers generally? i need for PGDMgt and BSC Public Admin(100L 1st Semester).

Regards.

most posts on past question papers are left unanswered. how to we get these past question papers?

Anyone with Public admin(100L) and PgdMgt past question papers pls assist. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onyioguz: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Help needed
I applied for direct entry and was offered admission into 200l, I have finished with my clearance and other things needed, but wanted to register my courses and I saw year 1 course there, what should I do? Am I to register them? Reply ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mantics(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Onyioguz:
Help needed
I applied for direct entry and was offered admission into 200l, I have finished with my clearance and other things needed, but wanted to register my courses and I saw year 1 course there, what should I do? Am I to register them? Reply ASAP

You will need to register for all the GST courses on the portal but it doesnot mean that you register them at once. You can be registering them maybe one or two per semester depending on you. for other courses, only register for the semester own. you can download REGISTERABLE COURSES on the NOUN portal. Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
monlawal:
OK.... That should be for a session right?

Does the fee reduce as the academic year progresses?
Yes to both questions with regards to my department and I think it is for other departments
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
notindome:

most posts on past question papers are left unanswered. how to we get these past question papers?

Anyone with Public admin(100L) and PgdMgt past question papers pls assist. Thanks.

https://m.facebook.com/tola9ja.tk/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please, i'm finding it hard to apply after payment in bank. Logging in was telling me invalid login parameter. Someone pls help out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by monlawal(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thank you very much for the info
Kazrem:

Yes to both questions with regards to my department and I think it is for other departments
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Onyioguz:
Help needed
please bro, summarise how u applied d 200l admission stuff. Finding it hard to access
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fortuneobi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
I had M̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ ND A̶̲̥̅̊ήd̶̲̥̅̊ graduated with a lower credit in mass communication but I want to enrol so I can get a degree so I need info abt the tuition fee for mass communication as in yearly estimates thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
notindome:

If you need past question papers, go to your SC library is available for you to copy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chikebrain:
Sent a Pm

Sent a PM
uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
kbshow100:
uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onyioguz: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks a lot
mantics:

You will need to register for all the GST courses on the portal but it doesnot mean that you register them at once. You can be registering them maybe one or two per semester depending on you. for other courses, only register for the semester own. you can download REGISTERABLE COURSES on the NOUN portal. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.