Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492556 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sugar001(f): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Takoro13:
No negative effects. Some students took additional courses from second semester to reduce their span.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
daezeangel:
I can't get to the study centre i'll be comin into lagos early enough for the exam, so plss God i'm begging, i need help, last minute registrations and all or is it that ther is no MBA students in this house both new and old to help with past questions. I'm sure nobody wants to enter the exam hall blind so pls God HELP ME I'M BEGGING. email add adaezeangel@gmail.com. Any help pls, i've been begging for a long time.
Am doing M.Ed. So i dont think i have past questions at all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Do we have any changes on the time table. Plis do we?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Am back........ Wen e-exam go start for ikeja study centre. Any info?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Shexy1983: Am back........ Wen e-exam go start for ikeja study centre. Any info?
Is going to start at the same day and time. Go to your study centre and make a request of a copy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Shexy1983: Am back........ Wen e-exam go start for ikeja study centre. Any info?
Is going to start at the same day and time. Go to your study centre and make a request of a copy. My own is pop and i have my copy with me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
as par new student, wat does the pop mean and how does it influence the exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
daezeangel: as par new student, wat does the pop mean and how does it influence the exam
Pen on paper (pop). When you are in 300level and above your papers are going to be pop method xcept good study guide. Takecare
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by somtiano2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Noun is really 2 expensive, lyk how much wil be sufficent 4 a law fresh student to finish 1st yr?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
somtiano2: Noun is really 2 expensive, lyk how much wil be sufficent 4 a law fresh student to finish 1st yr?
Knowledge is expensive.Compared to most state owned university,NOUN is cheap.Go to www.nou.edu.ng to get fees details.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
hi GUYS wishing us all Best/Goodluck in our Exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
the pen on paper form of exam (pop)is it the conventional form of exam were you are expected to answer the questions on paper to the best of your knowledge. Or are they fill in the blank questions.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olaposij(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Anybody doing pgd in HIV/AIDS education and management? Contact M̶̲̅ε̲ on olaposij@yahoo.co.uk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olaposij(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
I
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
I am a PGD info tech student.
This is my first semester. I did like to know how the exam pen-on-paper would look like.
Just curious as i have heard many stories and need to confirm the format.
Anyone studying PGD Info tech @ ikeja study center. Please contact me on sammyolan@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls I need ESM 100lvl time table
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fissypeters: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2013
Any 1 studyn english in noun here?pls tel me more abut d course,plsAny 1 studyn english in noun here?pls tel me more abut d course,plsAny 1 studyn english in noun here?pls tel me more abut d course,pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fissypeters: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2013
I want to take d form,i realy nid info on studyn english lang course in noun.i av a pass in maths in my o'level result wil dey accept me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2013
were is the exam venue for the pop exams and directions pls and wats the highest number of courses i can choose not to write this semester with zero repercussions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2013
fissypeters: I want to take d form,i realy nid info on studyn english lang course in noun.i av a pass in maths in my o'level result wil dey accept me?

Go to your intended study center for those concerns of yours.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2013
daezeangel: were is the exam venue for the pop exams and directions pls and wats the highest number of courses i can choose not to write this semester with zero repercussions

@ ur study center.U can do only one or nothing,d only repercussion is staying with NOUN forever.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2013
daezeangel: were is the exam venue for the pop exams and directions pls and wats the highest number of courses i can choose not to write this semester with zero repercussions
how many courses did you register?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2013
POP time table now on the portal. log in to download it. Mine starts 25th Jan tomorrow, I hope it is the final time table and not draft.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2013
jmoore: POP time table now on the portal. log in to download it. Mine starts 25th Jan tomorrow, I hope it is the final time table and not draft.
Tnx, but its like the e-exam time table is not out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2013
e-exam time table can be found in your study centre, not yet online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fissypeters: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2013
ANY ONE STUDYING ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE IN NOUN? HERE,tel me details abut d course pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fissypeters: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2013
Any english language student of noun here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2013
fissypeters: Any english language student of noun here?

Nobody.Just go to the study center u intend to use and you will see lots of them this exam period.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2013
jmoore: e-exam time table can be found in your study centre, not yet online

You're right and it will surely come into portal with time because changes are expected and it's a better of way sharing it.After the release of this final POP timetable,am starting Feb 1.Those opening the floor tomorrow, Goodluck to you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
jmoore:
how many courses did you register?
I registered eight courses, pop exam and i still don't know the venue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
daezeangel:
I registered eight courses, pop exam and i still don't know the venue
your study centre is your exam venue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls those exercises in our study materials, do they come out in pop exams?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.