Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492792 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ejaay: Pls those exercises in our study materials, do they come out in pop exams?
revise as many as you can including the tma in the course material.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2013
That time table is ill. I have two courses on the same day and the same time.I hope they correct it soon, I don't know why noun will not employ capable staffs.some in +++center can hardly speak good english.That time table is ill. I have two courses on the same day and the same time.I hope they correct it soon, I don't know why noun will not employ capable staffs.some in +++center can hardly speak good english.That time table is ill. I have two courses on the same day and the same time.I hope they correct it soon, I don't know why noun will not employ capable staffs.some in +++center can hardly speak good english.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2013
kekakuz: That time table is ill. I have two courses on the same day and the same time.I hope they correct it soon, I don't know why noun will not employ capable[b] staffs[/b].some in +++center can hardly speak good english.That time table is ill. I have two courses on the same day and the same time.I hope they correct it soon, I don't know why noun will not employ capable staffs.some in +++center can hardly speak good english.That time table is ill. I have two courses on the same day and the same time.I hope they correct it soon, I don't know why noun will not employ capable staffs.some in +++center can hardly speak good english.

You're in the same vicinity,bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
jmoore:
revise as many as you can including the tma in the course material.
Okay, thanks plenty.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
POP Exams at center for management studies, shangisha. Pls, who knows the venue for e-exams. I have one and yet to know d venue. MBA student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
metro10: POP Exams at center for management studies, shangisha. Pls, who knows the venue for e-exams. I have one and yet to know d venue. MBA student.
which state are u writing your exam in. I'm also writing my MBA exams on monday and i need confirmation on the exam venue. Also hw was your exams, the timing, organization, everything, pls share. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
how can a graduate from noun get the NYSC excemption certificate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
daezeangel:
which state are u writing your exam in. I'm also writing my MBA exams on monday and i need confirmation on the exam venue. Also hw was your exams, the timing, organization, everything, pls share. Thanks
@daezeangel....I am in Lagos...the Lagos centre is in Center for Management Development, Shangisha... i am yet to visit the exam location, so i have no inclination of the organization...but going by the ikeja center mode of information dissemination, it's poor control.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
for those dat wrote the exams today, were is the exam center is it the ikeja study center or the center for management studies shangisha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
m.o:
how can a graduate from noun get the NYSC excemption certificate.

are you a noun graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Noun you are a worty university to be acredited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
e-exam timetable now in the portal, log in to download it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
There was no first class during the last convocation. I need to work hard to be noun's first First-class student lol.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
kekakuz: There was no first class during the last convocation. I need to work hard to be noun's first First-class student lol.
I commend the effort of those graduand despite no first class. The examinations standard set up by noun is best in nigeria. I dont know of other centres but osogbo in osun state ‘ the water is drained with blood ‘.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Takoro13:
I commend the effort of those graduand despite no first class. The examinations standard set up by noun is best in nigeria. I dont know of other centres but osogbo in osun state ‘ the water is drained with blood ‘.
True talk my brother Noun exam no b moimoi oooooooooooooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMMES:

Take short courses in data analytics for your research project/thesis/dissertation at your own pace and convenience of your home or office.

Statistical analysis with IBM SPSS
Statistical analysis with Stata
Econometric modeling and analysis with EViews
Statistical analysis with Excel
...and other data management packages with online-based examination and certification.

Enroll via www.data-ville.com/training

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moodstar: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2013
daezeangel: for those dat wrote the exams today, were is the exam center is it the ikeja study center or the center for management studies shangisha

Can you text your number to my phone line?
If yes here is my number 08098077854 so that I can call u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2013
if u want to share ur experience in d ongoing examination, share it here and nt by exchanging phone numbers......lol

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delib: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Help pls. I am a 200L criminology student of NOUN, and I'm yet to register my 2013 1st semester exams. The portal for registration has closed . Pls can I still write the exams? Pls useful responses pls.... Aydelib@yahoo.com tnx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
delib: Help pls. I am a 200L criminology student of NOUN, and I'm yet to register my 2013 1st semester exams. The portal for registration has closed . Pls can I still write the exams? Pls useful responses pls.... Aydelib@yahoo.com tnx.

Hell no, unless NOUN reopens it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
if u need any info. About NOUN, Cal dis no. 08182156175 no flashing pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
delib: Help pls. I am a 200L criminology student of NOUN, and I'm yet to register my 2013 1st semester exams. The portal for registration has closed . Pls can I still write the exams? Pls useful responses pls.... Aydelib@yahoo.com tnx.
u can only write the exam next semester,wich means u will regista 4 ur 1st and 2nd semester togeda,dat if u want to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmoore:

are you a noun graduate?
yes, i am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
m.o:

yes, i am.
go to your study centre. They will give you more info on NYSC or visit their website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ikemeze: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2013
at daezeangel,hope u re fine.text or call me.08033637641.am also MBA student.i write small business management exam today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Today' papers were good, in my own opinion. I was expecting a more complex exam. Wish we all the best in forth coming papers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
jmoore: e-exam timetable now in the portal, log in to download it
Pls my portal is not opening, help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ejaay:
keep trying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kaybaba5(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
the site is ill my brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ezekielenejeta(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ejaay:
Request a copy from study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kimbaland: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hill-City University, Cotonou, Benin. Admission is still on, JAMB free, conducive environment, constant light nationwide, constant water supply to every door step nationwide, and more, 90k per semester! check www.hillcityuniversity.org or call 08030988625.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.