Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487603 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2016
stevohdee:
pls when is noun resuming 4 new semester?

July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
Please what is the correct answer to this question of Good Study Guide:

Took the test online on different sites, one marked electricity correct for me while another marked it wrong. I feel in the Nigerian context, ELECTRICITY is the correct answer but VIRUS will be correct in a global context. Good Study Guide wasn't written by a Nigerian nor in Nigeria and I am not sure the marking scheme is either.

One of these will strongly hinder your use of a computer
A. Internet
B. Printer
C. Virus
D. Electricity
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2016
Wumine:

Took the test online on different sites, one marked electricity correct for me while another marked it wrong. I feel in the Nigerian context, ELECTRICITY is the correct answer but VIRUS will be correct in a global context. Good Study Guide wasn't written by a Nigerian nor in Nigeria and I am not sure the marking scheme is either.

A. Internet
B. Printer
C. Virus
D. Electricity

Answer is D.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
Wumine:

A. Internet
B. Printer
C. Virus
D. Electricity
emmyvet:

Answer is D.
The answer should be VIRUS. The advent of UPS, Laptops and Power Banks has taken care of Electricity problems.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
Obinoscopy:
The answer should be VIRUS. The advent of UPS, Laptops and Power Banks has taken care of Electricity problems.

As far GST107 is Involved am 100% sure its Electricity.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
emmyvet:

As far GST107 is Involved am 100% sure its Electricity.
on point bro

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by effervescent(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
Hello Noun-ites and Nairalanders. Have a minor issue with the belief that it would be trivial to someone here. I tried purchasing the noun form(undergraduate) for 2016/2017 on Friday but was taken aback when the attendant asked for an rrr (remitta) code. A friend of mine(noun-ite, political science) then gave me a code he was able to get through his own portal telling me the code isn't unique a unique number (a general remitting code). Another friend (mass comm) said same. Question is should I go ahead and present the code over the counter tomorrow?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fretfingers: 6:47am On May 16, 2016
JigsawKillah:

July

when is the sale of form closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 6:59am On May 16, 2016
effervescent:
Hello Noun-ites and Nairalanders. Have a minor issue with the belief that it would be trivial to someone here. I tried purchasing the noun form(undergraduate) for 2016/2017 on Friday but was taken aback when the attendant asked for an rrr (remitta) code. A friend of mine(noun-ite, political science) then gave me a code he was able to get through his own portal telling me the code isn't unique a unique number (a general remitting code). Another friend (mass comm) said same. Question is should I go ahead and present the code over the counter tomorrow?

So they gave you a code from their own portal to pay money for your own form?

Are you sure they are your friends?

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:03am On May 16, 2016
effervescent:
Sir,I think you shouldn't present rrr code generated from someone's portal for your payment. It simply means you are paying directly into that persons account/portal. Each rrr code is unique............go to NOUN site,follow the procedure and generate your own rrr code.
Bless u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by effervescent(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
Bless your sir. Can u please enlighten me on how to generate my "unique" remitta code?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 9:24am On May 16, 2016
Hi guys, please is any graduating list out in this month may 2016? I was at the Abuja study center and my project coordinator told me a graduating list is expected to be out by the second week of may 2016.
pls if any1 has info on this pls quote / reply.
thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by effervescent(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2016
Thanks Noun-ites. Your response-especially "hisword7's"-came in handy. I've been able to eventually surmount the issue. To generate your unique remitta code for payment, visit www.application.nou.edu.ng and fill the boxes correctly. For those applying for 2016/2017 academic session forms, do so in the nick of time! Have a blessed new week y'all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elidi(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2016
Wumine:

A. Internet
B. Printer
C. Virus
D. Electricity

in my tma I took D and got it but when I did the online version from the site below, the answer was VIRUS.
http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=gst-107
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Derbyman(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2016
Nonnyexon12:
STUDY ABROAD IN UKRAINE

We get invitation letter for students who wish to study abroad in Ukraine.

THE BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN UKRAINE:

Study in Ukraine- The Benefits of studying in ukraine universities:

No JAMB, IELTS / TOEFL required. 100% Admission and invitaion Assurance for indian, african, foreign students .
Invitation Letter in 1 day.
Guaranteed study Visa to our students .
Low cost cheapest universities,low tution fees ,Study cheap in ukraine at a very reasonable cost.
Study Mbbs in ukraine is the cheapest in the world and recognized by WHO and MCI.
Join hands with us and we assure you the best of your future! Click the following link to know more and apply
http://superhealthadvice.com/study-in-ukraine/ OR Call +380730737398; Watsapp 08138697531
dat web address is not opening bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by webTeacher: 9:48am On May 16, 2016
[url]Great Nounites this is to inform you all of the second edition of the school beauty pagent coming up soon..as you all knw advert is nt allowed in dis section so like the Mr and Miss Noun Beauty pageant on face book for more details..click on d link below > www.facebook.com/mrandmissnoun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Derbyman(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2016
pls is dia biostatitics at postgraduate level in noun?. any info will be appriciared
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
elidi:

in my tma I took D and got it but when I did the online version from the site below, the answer was VIRUS.
http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=gst-107
please do u av solutions to d 100 questions here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2016
Hello House, I will appreciate if someone could help me in my present dilemma. I just found that the TMA portal is closed and I wasn't able to complete tma for two of my courses which I wrote their exams. Pls advise, is there any possible solution? thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jazinogold(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
Hello House, I will appreciate if any one gives me information regarding MBA at NOUN.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2016
Good evening nounites, As NLC will embark on nationwide strike starting from tomorrow, hope it will not hinder the on going CBT exam as noun workers may join them.

Cc:Hiswords7, Obinoscopy, MimiHANS, petomas,Donbrowser26 et al
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Donbrowser26(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Good evening nounites, As NLC will embark on nationwide strike starting from tomorrow, hope it will not hinder the on going CBT exam as noun workers may join them.

Noun doesnt strike but let's see how it goes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2016
Donbrowser26:

Noun doesnt strike but let's see how it goes.

U mean if they eventually embark on the strike tomorrow, Noun will not join them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Donbrowser26(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2016
lakesidepapa:

U mean if they eventually embark on the strike tomorrow, Noun will not join them?
May not, the one i witnessed was ASUU's 6 months strike.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
Donbrowser26:
I pray i don't
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2016
Donbrowser26:
I pray i don't
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Genuinely, NOUN doesn't go on strike unlike Conventional Universities.

However, if the indefinite strike probably starts tomorrow, there would be mass demonstrations across the Country. Protesters/Agitators will shut down Filling Stations and form human barriers along motorways, thereby barring movements of people (NOUN Officials/Students inclusive) from one place to another.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AquaPetals(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
MimiHANS:

Genuinely, NOUN doesn't go on strike unlike Conventional Universities.

However, if the indefinite strike probably starts tomorrow, there would be mass demonstrations across the Country. Protesters/Agitators will shut down Filling Stations and form human barriers along motorways, thereby barring movements of people (NOUN Officials/Students inclusive) from one place to another.
NLC had better postpone that strike till after exxams. I no fit shout ooo.
Btw, its not like the strike is gonna make FGN reduce petrol price anyways.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 4:15pm On May 18, 2016
Hello everyone, i have an HND in microbiology. Graduated with uppercredit. My job is security based. I want to ask if i will be admitted to do the PGD programme in criminology and security studies? Can any student in that dept confirm this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 9:11am On May 19, 2016
ananne:
Hello everyone, i have an HND in microbiology. Graduated with uppercredit. My job is security based. I want to ask if i will be admitted to do the PGD programme in criminology and security studies? Can any student in that dept confirm this?
YES SIR YOU CAN BE ADMITTED. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL DENY YOU THE ADMISSION IS IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO APPLY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.