Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487816 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Captainmickey: 6:55am On May 24, 2016
plѕ can ι ѕтιll regιѕтer ғor coυrѕeѕ? ι'м a proѕpecтιve ѕтυdenт aвoυт тo вυy an adмιѕѕιon ғorм. pleaѕe нelp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2016
Captainmickey:
plѕ can ι ѕтιll regιѕтer ғor coυrѕeѕ? ι'м a proѕpecтιve ѕтυdenт aвoυт тo вυy an adмιѕѕιon ғorм. pleaѕe нelp.
You can't register courses yet. To apply visit nou.edu.ng
You will have to go through some screenings after your admission that should be around August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Captainmickey: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Alrιgнт ѕιr.. pleaѕe can ι нave υr conтacт ѕιr
ι'м noт goιng тo dιѕтυrв. jυѕт тo ѕтay oғғ ғroм υnneceѕѕary мιѕтaĸeѕ and тo вe ιnтoυcн тnх.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dozie3030: 2:21pm On May 24, 2016
Are you a final year student, about graduating? or you are an undergraduate student facing challenges with your undergraduate research or your undergraduate final year project?

Welcome to the VersityProject Community where all research, project topics, research materials, final year projects, graduating students projects and research is handled and properly delivered with no pain. Feel free to peruse through our very rich and large library and archive of projects, research materials and tools to aid your work.

We offer rich research content in several areas and departments, below are some readily available materials and project topics for free:

1. Accounting Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
2. Banking and Finance Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
3. Business Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
4. Chemistry Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
5. Computer Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
6. Economics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
7. English Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
8. Education Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
9. History Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
10. Marketing Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
11. Mass Communication Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
12. Micro-biology Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
13. Physics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
14. Political Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
15. Public Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
16. Software implementations
and more....

Project with implementations are also available at VersityProject.com

Feel free to contact our help desk at our Contact Page or Call Us: +234 (0) 803 367 0721. Reach us via email at support@versityproject.com.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/versityproject (@versityproject)
Find Us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/versityproject

Take your educational journey with a smile.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dozie3030: 2:23pm On May 24, 2016
josh4christ:

Follow this link. It will explain better www.noun.com.ng/gpa-gp-calculations-for-noun-students

Are you a final year student, about graduating? or you are an undergraduate student facing challenges with your undergraduate research or your undergraduate final year project?

Welcome to the VersityProject Community where all research, project topics, research materials, final year projects, graduating students projects and research is handled and properly delivered with no pain. Feel free to peruse through our very rich and large library and archive of projects, research materials and tools to aid your work.

We offer rich research content in several areas and departments, below are some readily available materials and project topics for free:

1. Accounting Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
2. Banking and Finance Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
3. Business Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
4. Chemistry Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
5. Computer Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
6. Economics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
7. English Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
8. Education Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
9. History Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
10. Marketing Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
11. Mass Communication Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
12. Micro-biology Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
13. Physics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
14. Political Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
15. Public Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
16. Software implementations
and more....

Project with implementations are also available at VersityProject.com

Feel free to contact our help desk at our Contact Page or Call Us: +234 (0) 803 367 0721. Reach us via email at support@versityproject.com.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/versityproject (@versityproject)
Find Us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/versityproject

Take your educational journey with a smile.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
wrong posting grin

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sawhite: 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
jayon1:
Thanks a lot
bro can u inbox mi ur number it reallly urgent,or just append it here.thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
pls house, i want to change my study centre can walk me through the process....
cheers..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Makpel: 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
I did a 3unit course with 120question and i was told dat my exam score will be divided by 150 coz its a 3unit course instead of d 120question dey set,,,, pls ow var is dz tru?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2016
Makpel:
I did a 3unit course with 120question and i was told dat my exam score will be divided by 150 coz its a 3unit course instead of d 120question dey set,,,, pls ow var is dz tru?
lies!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fretfingers: 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Hi all,

When is the sales of the form closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SGOD11111(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2016
Any pgd hiv/aids education management student pls contact me is very urgent. Whatapp 07030201161
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
How would i get to ikoyi from agege
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2016
Hello house, is it compulsory to send my transcript to NOUN before i can be offered a PhD admission?

Urgent please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SGOD11111(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
Pls help any past student of noun or present doing pgd hiv/aids education management. i need help please. You can whatapp 07030201161 or mail bunmi2k4luv@yahoo.com thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
dest4real:
Hello house, is it compulsory to send my transcript to NOUN before i can be offered a PhD admission?

Urgent please!
no!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
fhranchez:
no!

Thanks for your prompt response.

Is the admission automatic upon payment of application fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2016
dest4real:

Thanks for your prompt response.

Is the admission automatic upon payment of application fees?
no....u can pay d fees anytime u feel lyk starting........i mean anytime!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
fhranchez:
pls house, i want to change my study centre can walk me through the process....

cheers..
like seriously!!.......no one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
fhranchez:
no....u can pay d fees anytime u feel lyk starting........i mean anytime!

My question is not about payment of school fees, but admission. I want to take a PhD (Doctor of philosophy) programme in Environmental Science/climate change. Do i need to send my transcrpt across to NOUN before i will be offered admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vikenville: 7:32pm On May 26, 2016
fhranchez:
lies!
hi I missed gst 107 (the good study guide) as it didn't appear on my timetable , what can I do to rectify this situation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vikenville: 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
fhranchez:
like seriously!!.......no one
you have to go to your current centre and meet with centres director
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vikenville: 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
donbrowser:

You can't register courses yet. To apply visit nou.edu.ng
You will have to go through some screenings after your admission that should be around August.
please I missed gst 107, as it didn't appear on my timetable. Can u please direct me on what to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 9:16pm On May 26, 2016
Pls folks is there any latest news on yet to be released results or another graduation list? regards,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
dest4real:

My question is not about payment of school fees, but admission. I want to take a PhD (Doctor of philosophy) programme in Environmental Science/climate change. Do i need to send my transcrpt across to NOUN before i will be offered admission?
go to d bank buy a form u will be asked to fill in ur credentials..after that u will be offered admission if u are qualified enough...Then u will come for screening to verify ur credentials at ur study centre where u will be given ur matric no and the rest
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
vikenville:
hi I missed gst 107 (the good study guide) as it didn't appear on my timetable , what can I do to rectify this situation
if you reg the course for exam.....there's no reason why it shouldn't show on ur exam portal...........just reg the course (gst107) next semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
fhranchez:
go to d bank buy a form u will be asked to fill in ur credentials..after that u will be offered admission if u are qualified enough...Then u will come for screening to verify ur credentials at ur study centre where u will be given ur matric no and the rest

Even for PhD admission? When will NOUN resume for a new semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 8:23am On May 27, 2016
fhranchez:
lies!
Humm, it is not untrue oh. That is the recent trend in major courses. It was applied to my result too. Just wait till results are released to confirm unless they decide not to use that format this semester. It was used last semester for major courses only.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2016
dest4real:

Even for PhD admission? When will NOUN resume for a new semester?
july/August
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2016
dave121:

Humm, it is not untrue oh. That is the recent trend in major courses. It was applied to my result too. Just wait till results are released to confirm unless they decide not to use that format this semester. It was used last semester for major courses only.
u might be right though
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vikenville: 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
fhranchez:
if you reg the course for exam.....there's no reason why it shouldn't show on ur exam portal...........just reg the course (gst107) next semester
I did register it, but it didn't show on my exam timetable. It still hasn't reflected till date although it has been written.

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.