Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487483 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petomas(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2016
Yes, that'll be only if u have up to Upper credit in ur HND.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 2:06pm On May 19, 2016
Sorry,pls can anyone confirm if the ongoing strike action is not affecting the CBT exams??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
hiswords7:
Sorry,pls can anyone confirm if the ongoing strike action is not affecting the CBT exams??

No is not affecting the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 6:22pm On May 19, 2016
NOUN Graduates Bemoan Inability To Attend Law School

http://nounites.com/p/5726/noun-graduates-bemoan-inability-to-attend-law-school

Join the NOUN Students' Community
@ www.nounites.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 3:31am On May 20, 2016
Pl can any one tell hw to calculate my final score for Gst ''the Good Study guild" with 120 questions in the exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 3:36am On May 20, 2016
Why nt go directly for ur masters ,since u have upper credit? I think that qualified u..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
Phiheywhy1:
Pl can any one tell hw to calculate my final score for Gst ''the Good Study guild" with 120 questions in the exam?
your score in the exam multiplied by 70, divided by number of questions which is 120 . Whatever answer u get u add to ur best 3tma score. E.g mine w was 89 times 70 divided by 120 added to my best 3 tma which was 27. Total 78% : A grade.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
Phiheywhy1:

use the buytma NOUN Result Calculator its free and easy to use.

http://buytma.com/resultcalculator.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2016
Help since last month been tryin to download via noun courseware n no progress.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
AliEsq:
Help since last month been tryin to download via noun courseware n no progress.
what course are u offering. I might be of help. Which of the courses are you trying to download
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2016
PLEASE HOW MANY QUESTIONS WERE CONTAINED IN LAST EXAM OF ECO 153 QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS BECAUSE I AM QUITE CONFUSED. I SAW 75 QUESTIONS YET SCORED 76.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
afuye:
PLEASE HOW MANY QUESTIONS WERE CONTAINED IN LAST EXAM OF ECO 153 QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS BECAUSE I AM QUITE CONFUSED. I SAW 75 QUESTIONS YET SCORED 76.

76 divide by 2= 38. so u scored 38 in your exam plus with ur tmas.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2016
josh4christ:
what course are u offering. I might be of help. Which of the courses are you trying to download
400level second semester law courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2016
AliEsq:
400level second semester law courses.
check ur list of registrable courses and then follow this link to download them http://nou.edu.ng/page/school-of-law
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AquaPetals(f): 8:05am On May 22, 2016
emmyvet:

No is not affecting the exam.
SPLENDID

NOUN and REMITA (RRR) has come to stay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 10:13pm On May 22, 2016
pls...I need to drop one of my course for exam...pls how can i
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Captainmickey: 11:31pm On May 22, 2016
plѕ can ι ѕтιll regιѕтer ғor coυrѕeѕ? ι'м a proѕpecтιve ѕтυdenт aвoυт тo вυy an adмιѕѕιon ғorм. pleaѕe нelp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dazzlinglyme: 8:41am On May 23, 2016
i'm a nursing science please when will your next registration commence............i need answers asap please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dazzlinglyme: 8:41am On May 23, 2016
i'm a nursing science prospect please when will your next registration commence............i need answers asap please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokumo4: 9:23am On May 23, 2016
Their fellow nairalander am very happy for allowing me to be a member of d group kudos to u all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2016
martins022:
same here ooo. Someone advise to do that after exams as they wont aswer u at study center now.cos of the ongoing exam. But to drop it u shud go to the ict department at ur study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 10:27am On May 23, 2016
WIN 20k ( Twenty Thousand Naira) In
The NOUN Article Competition

http://nounites.com/p/5880/win-20k-twenty-thousand-naira-in-the-noun-article-competitio
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dazzlinglyme: 11:00am On May 23, 2016
can one apply for nursing sciences without having any nursing background?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokumo4: 11:12am On May 23, 2016
Pls how do i know my result status as in either lower or upper
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2016
kokumo4:
Pls how do i know my result status as in either lower or upper

Follow this link. It will explain better www.noun.com.ng/gpa-gp-calculations-for-noun-students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
Hello sirs/mas, I wanna do PGD Education in NOUN. Please how do I go about it?. And is it expensive? Also, is it recognised in NOUN?

THANKS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
Don't worry about your Final Year Project.

Bsc & Pgd

Management Science, Science & Technology, Arts, Education and Social Science.

From Project topics to Conclusion
Just Send me a message through my Signature!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
donbrowser:
Don't worry about your Final Year Project.

Bsc & Pgd

Management Science, Science & Technology, Arts, Education and Social Science.

From Project topics to Conclusion
Just Send me a message through my Signature!

Help me with my request
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
helenmi:
Hello sirs/mas, I wanna do PGD Education in NOUN. Please how do I go about it?. And is it expensive? Also, is it recognised in NOUN?

THANKS.
Expensive? Depends on your pocket

Recognised? Yes and Yes

How to? Visit the site www.nou.edu.ng and click on how to apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
martins022:
Wait for the exams to be over before you go to ur SC's ICT to do dat
dazzlinglyme:
can one apply for nursing sciences without having any nursing background?
Not accredited in Noun

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.