Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486437 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Redfox(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*

Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Goodmorning all pls anybody frm ikeja study centre in faculty of education 300l or 400l i need ur help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Endy4all:
On NTA news extra tonight. I heard the three challenges NOUN students face which are Law school issues, NYSC and inability to proceed post-graduate studies. Pls are NOUN students not allowed for post-graduate studies in conventional universities? Hope am not the only one that heard it.
There goes my point and my fear, on the Law School Issue, hope after the toiling and hustling to graduate with an LLB LAW it won't be in vain...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Read, Interview With NOUN VC, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu

http://nounites.com/p/6853/read-interview-with-noun-vc-professor-abdalla-uba-adamu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
check my signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamsegzy: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
add my number on NOUN whatapp group 09030832696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holluphemydavid(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Any management science student who in need of project topic and materials soft copies shud contact me on 08160215789
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajiwu: 5:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Please is dere anyone that has successfully register for their courses dis semester? I have more than enough money on my e wallet for course registration and each time i try registering it gives an error message that my e wallet balance is not sufficient for the registration.
What can i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2016
ajiwu:
Please is dere anyone that has successfully register for their courses dis semester? I have more than enough money on my e wallet for course registration and each time i try registering it gives an error message that my e wallet balance is not sufficient for the registration.
What can i do?
Keep trying.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls is there any generalised whatsapp group?...add me if yes...08062213070
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2016
ajiwu:
What can i do?

Have you made any payments this semester? If no, you have to (possibly the minimum as will be shown to you when you want to generate RRR). Even if you have more than 30,000 as your balance, you have to pay in something every semester before your portal for semester registration can be active.
This is why students are advised to always pay in the amount they will use for a given semester and not excess.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skish11: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2016
pls is there any whatsapp group for PGDE students? 07069139848
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
skish11:
pls is there any whatsapp group for PGDE students? 07069139848

We can create one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
SENESCO:
@ 9iceX go to noun website and generate remita pin under prospective student. After dat go straight to the bank( gtb, zenith, skye etc) and pay 5k usin d RRR code you have generated. You wil be given pin @ d bank which u r goin to use to fill form online.
After dat go to ur preferred study centre and do screening and also collect ur matric number.
For this ur 1st semesta d compulsory fee is 41k( u wil stil hav a balance of 5k). For course reg a 2 unit course is 2k and a 3 unit is #2500. Exam reg is 1k per course.
Let's say u want to registar 9 courses of which 6 of dem are 2units and 3 of dem are 3units. This is d calculation:
six 2units course: 2000*6= #12000
Three 3units course: 2500*3= #7500
Exam registration = #9000
Plus compulsory fee = #36000
Everytin = #64,500
Hope that helps a lil bit.

Modified:
a) You must av a study centre ( u can search whether there is a study centre in sango otta)
b) You can register as many courses as you like but u cant register more than 24 units in a semesta
c) The Bsc prog is a minimum of 4yrs.
d) As for the exam, it takes lik 3 weeks of which u can hav 3 or 4 papers in a week. From 100l-200l its CBT, but from 300l upward its POP( pen on paper).
e) Meanwhile, before d exam u will be given 4 TMAs( tutor marked assignment). Each tma consist of 20 questns. The best 3 out of d 4 tmas wil be added wit ur exam score.

I will have to stop here. If u hav any more questns u can drop dem here i'm sure somebody wil ans u.

Pls i need reply i paid for noun registration yesterday which is friday but i go the rrr code and i go a pop up telling me you have successfully signed up but i am unable to login to the portal till now when will i be able to log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Miniano:

Pls i need reply i paid for noun registration yesterday which is friday but i go the rrr code and i go a pop up telling me you have successfully signed up but i am unable to login to the portal till now when will i be able to log in
give it some time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
ebiye55:
give it some time

Okay thanks for your reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by france67: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
pls i want to study agric, i have other science subjects except chemistry will i get admitted?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please where does computer science 200l students Ikeja SC receive tutorials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acharabus(m): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2016
When is noun list of graduands going to be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DengXioping(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Are you confused or stuck with your final year project, Masters thesis/dissertation, academic assignments, term paper and you are at lose at how to go about it? You need not worry, Solidheritageconsult is here to help. With a team of experienced and professional writers, we can help you complete your project,thesis/dissertation or any other term paper no matter what the challenges are and meet up your deadline. Interestingly, our charges are very affordable and flexible. We are available 24/7 Wattsapp: 08034952269 Email: solidheritageconsults@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Please, when you regularised your admission with JAMB whathappened? How will you know it is successful? e
Acharabus:
When is noun list of graduands going to be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by france67: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
pls i want to study agric science, i have other science subjects except chemistry will i get admitted? urgent reply please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Some sort of hope for those with result issue? Can't wait ...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2016
I have paid for noun but i cant login to their portal i have gotten the RRR code but i cant login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Miniano: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2016
I have paid for noun but i cant login to their portal i have gotten the RRR code but i cant login any help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pls house goodday, is any one having same pronlem? I cant open ilearn portal tried via my student portal, noun home nd even via google it not opening? Pls any solution. Tnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vista1566: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Visit Mr B. educational services for both weekdays n weekends lectures..@154 awolowol way,,allen junction, Ikeja Lagos students...or call: 08065169125,08065169125
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayo2join1(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Pls house when is the exam date for e-exam...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayo2join1(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2016
And the closure of payment, and I would like to join noun group on wataspp..this is number 08160910156.. Or drop the number for me.. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guys, my payment is still pending even after refreshing it several times. any trick to resolve it will be appreciated. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Htown64:
Guys, my payment is still pending even after refreshing it several times. any trick to resolve it will be appreciated. thanks
Pm me to tell you how or WhatsApp the second number on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.