Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492903 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakeB(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2016
please sit, I will like to know minimum course unit I need to pass as mathematics and computer science before I can graduate from noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2016
ayo2join1:
And the closure of payment, and I would like to join noun group on wataspp..this is number 08160910156.. Or drop the number for me.. Thanks
Which department do u belongs to??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayo2join1(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Mass communication

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
very very urgent!!!
pls has anyone seen Gst The good Study guide result of last semester....
am worries is not among my release results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
very very urgent!!!
pls has anyone seen Gst 807 or 107 The good Study guide result of last semester....
am worried is not among my released results.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damkirel: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
have a Bachelors degree (Bsc) in Statistics from the University of Ilorin. I want to know if am eligible for Msc IT in NOUN. Thanks in aniticipation for your reply.
SirVintageCock:
How did you process the statement of result after finishing all your courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kebaba(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
pls.... has TMA started??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please where and how can i download course material please...(MSC)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shrek4(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello people,

How has the day been?

I want to know the validity of those REMITA codes.
I generated one last month, I am yet to make the payment and I intend to use for payment next week.
Is it still valid or should I just generate another one.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
shrek4:
Hello people,

How has the day been?

I want to know the validity of those REMITA codes.
I generated one last month, I am yet to make the payment and I intend to use for payment next week.
Is it still valid or should I just generate another one.

Thanks.
You can still use it sir..............just make sure it is d right code and the printed receipt shows your name with your matric number when u pay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
some of the tma are out u can check urs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:47am On Aug 19, 2016
hiswords7:

You can still use it sir..............just make sure it is d right code and the printed receipt shows your name with your matric number when u pay.
Bros, I doubt it. The code expire after 48 hours or so of not paying. It happened to a friend last semester. shrek4 better generate another. It cost you nothing.
Meanwhile, Tma is out. I help people solve for a token and guarantee at least 28/30. Only Faculty of Management Science courses. WhatsApp the second number on my signature. Stay blessed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Kebaba:
It is.
dapotemi:
Please where and how can i download course material please...(MSC)
Use this link:

www.nou.edu.ng/page/noun-e-courseware

Kebaba:
It is.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Contact me for assistance in solving and submitting your TMAs. ALL courses available, 30 marks guaranteed! No need to go through so much stress when you can get the best for a token. Check my signature for contact information, please.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shrek4(m): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2016
hiswords7:

Kazrem:

Bros, I doubt it. The code expire after 48 hours or so of not paying. It happened to a friend last semester. shrek4 better generate another. It cost you nothing.
Meanwhile, Tma is out. I help people solve for a token and guarantee at least 28/30. Only Faculty of Management Science courses. WhatsApp the second number on my signature. Stay blessed

Thanks alot.... God bless us!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2016
prety247:
Pls house goodday, is any one having same pronlem? I cant open ilearn portal tried via my student portal, noun home nd even via google it not opening? Pls any solution. Tnks
the problem is general bro.I've been trying to download past QPs from iLearn for three days without success
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Awoxyonline(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello Awse,
Plz add me up to a WhatsApp group. 08068384394 M.Sc Info tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi all pls help a friend of mine can not register his courses and his wallet is adequately funded to accommodate the amount see the error he is getting, what could be the cause

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi all pls help a friend of mine can not register his courses and his wallet is adequately funded to accommodate the amount see the error he is getting, what could be the cau[color=#000099][/color]se

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
hardeyeanc:
Hi all pls help a friend of mine can not register his courses and his wallet is adequately funded to accommodate the amount see the error he is getting, what could be the cau[color=#000099][/color]se
He should refresh the page and try it again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEMITOLU: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
@Nixol: What are the unresolved issues about Nursing programme?
Besides, what are the other health porogrammes one can apply to study?
Also, are programmes offered by NOUN home-based (i.e. Studying online) or are class-oriented (i.e. attending lectures in class)?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hi all, Please where is the current headquarter for NOUN? I need to visit there. Pls your responses will be of help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Goodday everyone.. please how can i register my courses 4 both course registration and exam... detailed explanation pls.thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emanus:
Hi all, Please where is the current headquarter for NOUN? I need to visit there. Pls your responses will be of help.
Ahmadu Bello way Victoria Island Lagos. But I heard they are changing HQ to Abuja soonest.
josh4christ:
Goodday everyone.. please how can i register my courses 4 both course registration and exam... detailed explanation pls.thank you
Go to your portal. Click on Course registration. You see the list of courses you will register for. Select them. Register them. Then, go to your portal home again. Click on exam registration. Select the courses you registered for exam. Do I need to ask if you had paid the required fee for both?
Emanus:
Ahmadu Bello way Victoria Island Lagos. But I heard they are changing HQ to Abuja soonest.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by striker07(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Kazrem:

Go to your portal. Click on Course registration. You see the list of courses you will register for. Select them. Register them. Then, go to your portal home again. Click on exam registration. Select the courses you registered for exam. Do I need to ask if you had paid the required fee for both?

it's now in Abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Someone Add me to WhatsApp group.

Course: Communication Technology (200Level - Direct Entry)

I also need help with TMA. . .

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pueshkif(m): 2:46am On Aug 21, 2016
To get more news on NOUN
VISIT HISPRIDEBLOG.. COM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 3:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Don't rush your TMA

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2016
tmapark:
Don't rush your TMA
Drop your Contact. . . i need the TMA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Need project helps?
Don't hesitate to send me a mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
DeoSleek:

Drop your Contact. . . i need the TMA

www.buytma.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.