Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474707 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FrankTalk1: 5:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Pls is anybody offering MGS 757 - principles of accounting ? If yes, how are u coping with the disorderly arranged course material and too many typographical errors in it? Pls pm me so that we can share knowledge on how we can succeed in this course. Pls anyone who has the TMA solution , past question etc for MGS 757 or any other helpful material for the course Pls kindly inbox me here: gospelcares@yahoo.com. Thnks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardebaur(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Am a new student of Noun Mushin center..want to join whatapp group and I study entrepreneurship
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2016
hardebaur:
Am a new student of Noun Mushin center..want to join whatapp group 07083633600 and I study entrepreneurship
You will be added shortly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pueshkif(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Paradise163(f): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Good day Fellows. Please is Tma really out? After registering my course and exam I still cant find any pending tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Please I'm having difficulties opening the ILEARN portal, is anyone else experiencing such?... And what do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pueshkif(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by striker07(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
please anyone with a good suggestion should advise me,my CIT 852 wasn't released till now and that's the only course remaining for me,should I re register it or wait if the result will be released, I really need the result urgently
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rimamsirufun(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
promisechild:
Not all study centre results have been released.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fummylolah: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
please add me to the whatzup group Noun PGD, Public Administration 07037111420. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
I heard one can fund his/her portal wi th out going to the bank. How can u pay for course registration online with the RRR code without going to the bank? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
please any information about new graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lancefree: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
is this your 2nd time of writing the course ?
are you from Abuja centre?

striker07:
please anyone with a good suggestion should advise me,my CIT 852 wasn't released till now and that's the only course remaining for me,should I re register it or wait if the result will be released, I really need the result urgently
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pueshkif(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by classic01(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please how do I re register a course pls reply needed asap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
pls i need directions to the study center at OKEMUSON ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE.... from LAGOS PLS HELP ASAP PLS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
please i need directions to ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTER from lagos please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
lancefree:
is this your 2nd time of writing the course ?
are you from Abuja centre?

for close to a year now the following courses of mine haven't been released cit 802,844,854 (sept/oct) 2015 and even my research project.
I have made several visitations and have written countless applications all to no avail in Abuja study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LastSurvivor: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pls OP or whoever that can help, I mistakenly paid more money to my e wallet,
Is there any way I can retrieve it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
classic01:
Please how do I re register a course pls reply needed asap

It's easy as ABC..just visit your portal and follow the instructions or add me on WhatsApp so i can send you pictures on how to do it. 09024881499
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oilmoney08: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
good evening everyone.
please is nursing science accreditted in noun?
is admission still going on?
please i need an urgent reply.. thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
FrankTalk1:
Pls is anybody offering MGS 757 - principles of accounting ? If yes, how are u coping with the disorderly arranged course material and too many typographical errors in it? Pls pm me so that we can share knowledge on how we can succeed in this course. Pls anyone who has the TMA solution , past question etc for MGS 757 or any other helpful material for the course Pls kindly inbox me here: gospelcares@yahoo.com. Thnks in advance.

@bolded

visit www.buytma.com and Click on request past question to get the past question free of charge.

MGS757 is also available for VIPs at 30/30
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
I've submitted some of mine and gotten my scores.
promisechild:
submission of TMAs is not yet activated. So no cause to panic.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Could be network related. My submitted tma is no longer showing in my pending tma
olumbha:
I successfully submitted my tma but it still show it as pending tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:55am On Aug 25, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Pls OP or whoever that can help, I mistakenly paid more money to my e wallet,
Is there any way I can retrieve it
Sorry. There is no way you can retrieve it. Your only option is to wait till another semester, pay compulsory fee and then use the balance for course registration. Understood?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Paradise163:
Hello Good day Fellows. Please is Tma really out? After registering my course and exam I still cant find any pending tma
Have you added them manually? If yes, wait a little.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oilmoney08: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Kazrem:

Have you added them manually? If yes, wait a little.
good evening everyone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2016
emeraldoe:
Could be network related. My submitted tma is no longer showing in my pending tma
when was dat?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2016
emeraldoe:
I've submitted some of mine and gotten my scores.
when did u submit?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2016
any CSS PGD student who wrote the last semester exam here? I want to know if all your result are released including CSS743?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheArchangel(f): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Oilmoney08:

good evening everyone.
Yes. Check the national dailies for recent NUC accreditation. It is for Registered Nurses only. No freshers or jambites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.