Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488282 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Winneygirl(f): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello all,
Please is exam registration closed?
I have money in my e-wallet but it keeps telling me that I cannot register exam since I don't have money in my wallet.
Course registration was successful, just d exam registration that os giving headache.
Please help me here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
birshi:
finally, new graduation list is out. check your study center

pls does this apply for all study centres.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
to9ice:
Pls I nid help for some of my tma are not showing.
.... They will eventually show up. Relax
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
please when is our exams taking place ? I mean 100 level exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Winneygirl:
Hello all,
Please is exam registration closed?
I have money in my e-wallet but it keeps telling me that I cannot register exam since I don't have money in my wallet.
Course registration was successful, just d exam registration that os giving headache.
Please help me here.
It is not closed. Keep trying. Ensure the money is enough for the exam registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bioboy1213(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
zyead:
Pls house, i need help for the ffg TMA solution : BIO 101, CHM 102,CHM192, CIT102, MTH 102, PHY 192......pls help, (udoh67@yahoo.com)
what course are you studying bro ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Winneygirl(f): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kazrem:

It is not closed. Keep trying. Ensure the money is enough for the exam registration.

Thanks.
It finally went through when I used a PC instead of my phone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
I am yet to see last semester Result of this course...... The Good Study Guide Gst 807, 107,
pls has anyone seen hls or her own
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please could you clarify an issue for me please? I registered for exams the previous semester but could not write them.

Now, I have paid the compulsory fee for the semester and all the courses I registered but could not write the exams are visible under registered courses but meanwhile, currently registered courses for exams is not showing anything. Though, my TMA are visible and I've started answering them already.

My concern is, do I really have to pay in another money and register for the exams or I should let it be since I can see my TMAs.

PS: I tried to drop the courses so I could register but it didn't work. I also went to my SC and they told me they no longer drop registered exams again.
I'd appreciate anyone's useful contributions.

cc: kazrem josh4christ Franklyn4
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by warrant(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please is the admission still on and can I apply if I didn't choose the institution in my UTME?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2016
tmapark:

Is very simple!

Do you have CIT427 Past Question?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Vicben if I get you clear, you didn't do exam last semester despite you registered for the exams. This semester you had paid only compulsory fee and you didn't see those courses you didn't do their exam last semester in courses registered for exam, though you saw them in your Tma. Right?

Firstly, they can't drop the courses of last semester, reason why didn't drop it for you. Only the courses of a current semester that they can drop. You ought to have dropped them that same semester (except of course if you got stuck in the build up to the exam) or write a default letter.

Secondly, you will have to pay for only the exams of those courses you didn't do to enable you see them in registrable exam courses.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Bioboy1213:
what course are you studying bro ?
[color=#006600][/color]

Comm.tech......any help bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Kazrem:
Vicben if I get you clear, you didn't do exam last semester despite you registered for the exams. This semester you had paid only compulsory fee and you didn't see those courses you didn't do their exam last semester in courses registered for exam, though you saw them in your Tma. Right?

Firstly, they can't drop the courses of last semester, reason why didn't drop it for you. Only the courses of a current semester that they can drop. You ought to have dropped them that same semester (except of course if you got stuck in the build up to the exam) or write a default letter.

Secondly, you will have to pay for only the exams of those courses you didn't do to enable you see them in registrable exam courses.

Thank you Kazrem, you've cleared the issue. Meanwhile, do you have an idea of when this semester's exams will start?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Franklyn4:
BREAKING!!!!! 2016 PAST QUESTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I CAN AVAIL PAST QUESTIONS FROM 2012-2016
Hello boss, kindly help with past questions on GST301 (2012-TILL DATE), (CSS341, CSS343, CSS351, CSS361, CSS371, PCR373)-2015-TILL DATE.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Vicben:

Thank you Kazrem, you've cleared the issue. Meanwhile, do you have an idea of when this semester's exams will start?
Thanks
According to the timetable, exam suppose to start September 26th, but with what we are seeing - no matric yet, no announcement on when portal will close etc - it might start next month. Note, I said might not will.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Franklyn4:
BREAKING!!!!! 2016 PAST QUESTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I CAN AVAIL PAST QUESTIONS FROM 2012-2016

Please, help me with ACC 405, BUS 427, ENT420 and HCM 433 to talk2liber ty247@gmail.com (pls, help close the space within the email, nairaland spam bot barns me anytime i put it normally)

I PMed you too in case. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
emmyvet:

Do you have CIT427 Past Question?

Yes, we also have the TMA solutions.

You can check our 30/30 TMA Solutions here
http://buytma.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=926
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
osic:
Does failing a course (pen-on-paper) have any negative effect on my CGPA Even though I redo it??
With the CGPA scheme, a registered course failed counts, be it elective or core. The only difference being that the former should not hold you from graduating. So, yes, it would definitely affect your CGPA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bioboy1213(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
zyead:
[color=#006600][/color]

Comm.tech......any help bro?
also want to seek help...am a new students studying Environmental science and resource management...let's connect on whatsapp 07039506364
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
NixowL:
With the CGPA scheme, a registered course failed counts, be it elective or core. The only difference being that the former should not hold you from graduating. So, yes, it would definitely affect your CGPA.

Sorry if this sounds childish but in what way exactly does it affect my CGPA, I just want to know, please help me!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Boyeseth(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
osic:

Sorry if this sounds childish but in what way exactly does it affect my CGPA, I just want to know, please help me!

A failed course wil be summed up by its units.
E.g a 3units failed course wil be 6units wen repeatd. And so on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
osic:

let us assume you are in ioo level accounting;

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Phiheywhy1:
I am yet to see last semester Result of this course...... The Good Study Guide Gst 807, 107,
pls has anyone seen hls or her own

i have seen gst 807
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyowo: 1:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Pls when is pop examination starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by megabeatsonline: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2016
As students are we utilising past questions to their full? Correct usage can actually boost our chances of passing. Jobbers practice GMAT past questions. Its all about Full UTILISATION. check http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/09/exam-tips-past-questions-benefits-of-hind-sight.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2016
anuda:
Hello House, please help! how does someone resolve missing exam issue? I have written one course two times due to missing result issue, but still they refused to release the result! What is the way out?
u wll waist ur time following the issue in school is better u just add them as carry over an move to the next level

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
dungas30:
u wll waist ur time following the issue in school is better u just add them as carry over an move to the next level
if he add them as carry over won't it affect His CGPA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missamazin(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Pls Is registration still on for the returning students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
missamazin:
Pls Is registration still on for the returning students
Yes. Just did exam registration now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.