Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,566 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475111 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello please how long will i wait for my dissertation and seminar results? I had completed all these since July and no results shown
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2016
dickoflife:
i am usually out of the country and i have completed my coursework but once again i am away and wont be able to return till end of next year or upper, thats why i need this arrangement. Since its an online school this should be possible.
It is possible if that is the case.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
This is the proof ol2012 It's official. Exam postponed to 24th of October. Make I go sleep small.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
otis54:
Hello guys. A friend of mine has an issue and needs some answers. His course of study is entrepreneurial and business management 200L first semester. So now he wants to know if it's not too late for him to change his course of study to (business administration)?
Still expecting an answer. Would really appreciate it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
For Eng 114 TMA, i noticed the questions doesn't correspond with what is in the course material downloaded from the noun courseware, who else noticed this. who do i contact or communicate to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Philipsdael:

Bro , what about e-exam?
any of such newz on postponement ?

Thanks

The postponement of P-O-P will surely affect the e-exam. if pop starts on 24th of OCT. expect e-exam to start on 14th of NOV.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2016
otis54:

Still expecting an answer. Would really appreciate it

Is not late he can change his course, let him go to his SC and let them know about his wish to change.

Thank you.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
donbrowser:
Started already
so you mean its first semester exam that's approaching?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
donbrowser:
Started already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
donbrowser:
Started already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
For any tutorials or help on NOUN CALL 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Still having problems with your TMAs on computer related course from certificate to masters programme,why not contact me for assistance,I just helped a guy yesterday masters in information technology and he scored 10,10,10,10 in the couese TMAs.

I am still available for assistance

Call 08075537745
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2016
kbshow100:
i have seen gst 807

pls bro since wen was urs release? nd was it release at once wit ur other results?
what course re u studying??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Phiheywhy1:

pls bro since wen was urs release? nd was it release at once wit ur other results?
what course re u studying??
it was released the same time with my other results, Msc info tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Another batch of results have been uploaded. Check your portal if you have outstandings! cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opearoso: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2016
hello....... please any 300L peace studies and conflict resolution students should reach out to a mate in need of help urgently on whatsapp 08075334715
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2016
iyatrustee:
Another batch of results have been uploaded. Check your portal if you have outstandings! cheesy
But i just checked now.no results stil.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
hello all,i intend to obtain the nou form in two wks time so i can begin with them in first semester,but i need a clarification if i can go for screening with just my o'level print out or statement of result cos my cert isn't ready yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Majestee:
hello all,i intend to obtain the nou form in two wks time so i can begin with them in first semester,but i need a clarification if i can go for screening with just my o'level print out or statement of result cos my cert isn't ready yet.
What year is the Ssce result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mojisolasun: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
aujswags:
please I want to know if admission is still on for undergraduate level
accounting
admission is available for all disciplines at the same time. So, if it is available for one it is available for all. After you have done your registration i will tell you where to recieve free lectures within Ikeja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrkingjerry(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Why is the noun ilearn not opening since last month? , and we are paying 10k for it, and still can not have acess. Who is aware of the cause?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mudarris: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Good day house. Nice work here. Pls, anyone offering MSc in HIV health?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrissyjay: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
pls when will 2016 first semester examination commence? any news about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bamdee(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Any Pgd peace and conflict resolution, Wuse Centre in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Imoksp:
Let her start by Dec.wen a new session commences. However,she can reach me for assistance if she needs any.i just graduated from NOUN.I reside in d ajah axis in Lagos. Thank u.
Thank you. We just did the NECO registration last week so I guess this week we'll start NOUN registration. I'll revert back if i need further assistance. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifyalways(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
donbrowser:

Noun admit students everyday. You can walk into the bank register anytime you like just ensure u register d same semester she wants to start.

Bros why will she need to come to Ajah axis for your assistance?
Kazrem are u seeing things grin
Thank you aburo. lol @ going to Ajah for assistance, funny.

She's writing NECO next month abi na November sef, so i can register her for December semester right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ktancing(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello guys

I was unable to collect my certificate in January.

Please where am i going to collect my certificate. Abuja or Lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
After rounding off your exams how did you process for your graduation cos I am in that crossroad now. Thanks.
ktancing:
Hello guys

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello house, pls what are the management courses noun offer for masters programme and the duration?
pls someone should help me out. the website is so complicated i don't understand what is there. plssss house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2016
PCR student Call 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2016
ktancing:
Hello guys
Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.