Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486566 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
In my opinion, the RRR may never open until course and exam reg is closed. My reason is that , the management may not want to allow further registrations . They may have extended course and exam reg. so that students that already have money in their portal can register, without allowing for more payments. I suggest that the remita issue is for a purpose. this is my own 'little boy suggestion' .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Franklyn4:
In my opinion, the RRR may never open until course and exam reg is closed. My reason is that , the management may not want to allow further registrations . They may have extended course and exam reg. so that students that already have money in their portal can register, without allowing for more payments. I suggest that the remita issue is for a purpose. this is my own 'little boy suggestion' .
why wll they not want student to write their exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pls I still nid assistance on hw to access edu732 tma. It's not opening on my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ronk3(f): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2016
U
to9ice:
Pls I still nid assistance on hw to access edu732 tma. It's not opening on my portal
open your TMA portal, click on one of the TMA that is opening, click on the address bar of that one that is opening and edit it by putting the EDU 732 and may be TMA 1,2,3or4. Hope it helps or others
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2016
to9ice:
Have you not been able to do it? Follow the instructions ronk3 gave. If you still do not get it, call me with the number on my signature.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Am an MBA student. If u need help on your TMA for little amount to help my ministry grow, reach out to me for I had 10 marks all throughout my TMA and I still have my answers intact. If also u are in another department or any level i can still help so long i have your course material then your TMA is guaranteed. email adaobi_ij@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibromish(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello house, I am presently registered at Lagos study centre for an MSc programme (First semester).

currently, the company I'm working with is finalizing my transfer to one of the south-eastern states.

I need help on holistic approach in CHANGING MY STUDY CENTRE.

Please outline if any what i stand to gain/lose from this change.

I have began attempting and submitting my TMAs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yes the money reflected and thank God I was able to register for my exams.....and d remaining bal is in my e-wallet.....
I think d admin doesn't want people to be able to pay into their portal ....only those who has money in their portal can proceed wit courses and exams reg...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omolola1(f): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
royalvalentine19:
my lawd! So this thread dey here..

I searched every corner and holes for it.
Ikeja study center 200level political science student. Just quote me. I will follow asap

Hello royalvalentine19
I just sent you a PM
Please reply

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
okay
Omolola1:

Hello royalvalentine19 I just sent you a PM Please reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Still looking for TMAs?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pamijlove(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please i need past Questions on English 300 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
I just discovered solution to payment problem with RRR on noun portal.
But you can also try it at your own risk.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
lizlait:
Yes the money reflected and thank God I was able to register for my exams.....and d remaining bal is in my e-wallet.....
I think d admin doesn't want people to be able to pay into their portal ....only those who has money in their portal can proceed wit courses and exams reg...

just discovered solution to payment problem with RRR on noun portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
billionjoys:

just discovered solution to payment problem with RRR on noun portal.
bro share it now we have long been waiting for solution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
1. You login to your profile on the noun portal.
2. Click on load remita (the first link by the left)
3. Check the list of all approved transactions and those one with retry command.
4. It depends on how much you want to pay, pick the RRR of transactions aborted with amount that will take care of your registration. Remember that you cannot put new amount.
5. Copy this RRR
6. Get someone that does Internet banking for his account with Nigeria bank.
7. Login to the Internet platform go to bill payment link where you see NEPA bill, Dstv, Remita etc

8. Click on remita payment

9. Put the RRR you copied from your noun portal.
10. Confirm the RRR just as you use to confirm account number you want to transfer fund to.
It must bring noun account numbers out and possibly your matric number.

11. Complete the payment process by putting password etc.

12. If transaction is successful then CONGRATS.

13. Go back to your noun portal profile.
14. Click on that load remita
15. Click on retry in front of the transaction you copied its RRR.

Check your profile is credited and continue with your registration.

Remember, there is no problem in this world without a Solution. Taking risk is what makes the difference.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ShylockConsults: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY LAST MINUTE ADMISSION
Don't miss Admission into Cyprus International University for Fall Semester, 2016. Graduate and Undergraduate Programs are offered.
50% Scholarship Guaranteed for all Undergraduate Programs.
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed
We will also assist You from Pre-application Procedures to Post-landing, even to Your Registration.
Note that we can also process Your Admission into any Other Top University and can get You Scholarship into some Universities.
To Apply, Send Us Scan Copy of the Following Documents for Evaluation.
For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results
Agencies and Partners are welcome to Collaborate with Us in Recruiting Students into our Partnering Universities.
For more Info and to Apply,
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
#CIU #StudyAbroad #Scholarship #SCL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Its no risk.....aborted rrr are transactions not approved....u can take it to d bank and it will actually work, u don't need to look for someone wit internet banking or whatever.....its not actually a solution to generating rrr but a previously generated rrr that wasn't used for transaction......
D problem wit dis already generated rrr comes in two folds:
If u wanna pay for amount lower than the already generated rrr, that means u have to look for additional money
If u wanna pay for amount higher than what u ve previously generated, then what happens? ....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello house, pls I heard exam timetable is out at study centres. Do any1 have a copy of it? pls help post it here for people (like me) that cannot readily get it soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
lizlait:
Its no risk.....aborted rrr are transactions not approved....u can take it to d bank and it will actually work, u don't need to look for someone wit internet banking or whatever.....its not actually a solution to generating rrr but a previously generated rrr that wasn't used for transaction......
D problem wit dis already generated rrr comes in two folds:
If u wanna pay for amount lower than the already generated rrr, that means u have to look for additional money
If u wanna pay for amount higher than what u ve previously generated, then what happens? ....

That's why I said you can't put new amount.
However, you can go to www.remita.net where all remita payments are reconciled.

At your risk please, not yet tested.

To generate RRR

1. Visit remita official website www.remita.net

2. Click on menu "Pay a Remita Customer/Biller"

Ensure the Pay Once button is checked on.

3. Fill the form correctly,
Biller: National Open University
Service type: Undergraduate Registration
Your particulars as you have it on Noun portal
Put amount you want,

4. Click proceed payment

Your RRR is generated, you can now use Internet banking platform to continue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kirusky4life:
Hello house, pls I heard exam timetable is out at study centres. Do any1 have a copy of it? pls help post it here for people (like me) that cannot readily get it soon.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
It will give you a msg saying payment needs to be initiated from remita biller....so it won't generate remita for u.....have tried that before

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Time table :
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
billionjoys:

That's why I said you can't put new amount.
However, you can go to www.remita.net where all remita payments are reconciled.

At your risk please, not yet tested.

To generate RRR

1. Visit remita official website www.remita.net

2. Click on menu "Pay a Remita Customer/Biller"

Ensure the Pay Once button is checked on.

3. Fill the form correctly,
Biller: National Open University
Service type: Undergraduate Registration
Your particulars as you have it on Noun portal
Put amount you want,

4. Click proceed payment

Your RRR is generated, you can now use Internet banking platform to continue.

Bros test it for us na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kazrem and d bosses,

Can I still drop a course now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
ebiye55:

Bros test it for us na

Sorry bros,

I have only tried the 1st option,
I wanted to pay N13500 but I paid N15000 because its the closest RRR I have that is not approved yet, other RRR are too much like N40,000 etc

So, I have balance of N1500.

Sorry that I don't have the capacity to try the 2nd option if not I would have taken that risk too.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
I just tried the steps...its working.....let's all make use of this wonderful opportunity.....
Go to remita.net..
Choose pay remita customer/biller
Click pay once
And fill the necessary info.....
Choose undergraduate registration....
And d rest......
And go pay ur fee with d remita generated....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
ebiye55:
Kazrem and d bosses,
Can I still drop a course now?
Bro you will have to go Sc. Can't say.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Famouzzz: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
All d best man
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyowo: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pls where is the venue for exam. For Ikeja study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
lizlait:
I just tried the steps...its working.....let's all make use of this wonderful opportunity.....
Go to remita.net..
Choose pay remita customer/biller
Click pay once
And fill the necessary info.....
Choose undergraduate registration....
And d rest......
And go pay ur fee with d remita generated....
bro no try this methods oooo ur money go just vamus without destination an just leave u with just imagine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Datevilme post=50277199][/quote] Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.