Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485176 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Get your TMAs and be ready as we wait for the portal to come back

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blessedward:
nothing really lest u ve got a noun bright guy of same department who u trust to write it for u once he's through with his else u write them next semester..
JUST a suggestion tho!!

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kazrem:

In such case, I think there are about 2 options for you.
1. If your destination is within Nigeria, you can change your study centre their and write all your exams there. Though this might take time and there is no much time before exam again.
2. I think there is a letter (forgotten what they call it now) that one can get from his study centre to write exam in another study centre when the need arises. I advise you go to your Sc for proper explanation. 13k/23k no be small money.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChizziCindy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls ooh, entrepreneurial and buiss mgt students 300level, what is d exam date of investment analysis11 Ent332

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChizziCindy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kirusky4life:
Hello house, pls I heard exam timetable is out at study centres. Do any1 have a copy of it? pls help post it here for people (like me) that cannot readily get it soon.
hy dear, pls have u been able to get d timetable?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fummylolah: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Please, this is very urgent. I am a pgd student of Public Administration at Ikeja Study center, Lagos. I have made all payments and registered for all my exams. I just delivered a baby and so not prepared for this exam.

Please how can I defer my exams/admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fummylolah: 1:58am On Oct 21, 2016
I am a pgd student at Ikeja centre. I have registered for exam
I just delivered a baby and need to defer my admission, how do I go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2016
fummylolah:
Please, this is very urgent. I am a pgd student of Public Administration at Ikeja Study center, Lagos. I have made all payments and registered for all my exams. I just delivered a baby and so not prepared for this exam.

next semester after the results is out, go to your study center with your exam slip, they will drop it for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2016
vision2050:
next semester after the results is out, go to your study center with your exam slip, they will drop it for you.
They don't drop the work of previous semester in a current semester. My advice is for to try go Sc if possible today or latest Monday and write a defer letter. If that cannot be done, ask those in IT department to drop your courses. Your ewallet will be refunded that way.
cc: fummylolah eku ewu omo. Ako abi abo?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2016
ChizziCindy:
This is it.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
ChizziCindy:
yes, I got it already in Excel format, PM me if you need it so I send it to u via email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ronk3(f): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
POP Timetable

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latess: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hi, pls can I still register for e exam course? I am in 300l computer science but I have outstanding e exam courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohlanforex: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2016
I want to study entrepreneurial and business management at noun, how much money over all i will pay in the first year as a fresher 100 level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omotolale: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2016
For those who are yet to pay or register their courses....Follow the procedure below:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Okitam:
Pls where is the venue for exam. For Ikeja study centre.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mpolamide: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abuja students,
I'm thinking about changing my study sentre from Ibadan to Abuja next year
Can someone please give me the location of the Abuja study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good afternoon all, please I need a clarification.
About 2 months ago, I made a payment and my account was credited,unfortunately i forgot to collect the payment slip.
Now that the portal is down the next option is to present the payment slip.
My question is, can I get the payment printout from the bank I made the payment (zenith bank)?
I don't wabt to waste time and money, I'm having exam on Monday and I will have to travel to the bank which is far from me before travelling to Abeokuta for my exam.
Please I will be glad if anyone could help me out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajiwu: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
AdaobiJerry:
Please is there any group on whatsapp for MBA precisely for Benin study center, kindly add me 08028689748

Please add me too. My phone no is 08067506271
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcnwaigbo: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Please for PGD students where is the exam venue for the Ikeja study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omotolale: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
mofe009:
Good afternoon all, please I need a clarification.
About 2 months ago, I made a payment and my account was credited,unfortunately i forgot to collect the payment slip.
Now that the portal is down the next option is to present the payment slip.
My question is, can I get the payment printout from the bank I made the payment (zenith bank)?
I don't wabt to waste time and money, I'm having exam on Monday and I will have to travel to the bank which is far from me before travelling to Abeokuta for my exam.
Please I will be glad if anyone could help me out.
The receipt would have been sent to the email address you registered with. Check your mailbox
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omotolale: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omotolale:

The receipt would have been sent to the email address you registered with. Check your mailbox
No, have checked my mail. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Please for PGD students where is the exam venue for the Ikeja study centre?
Exam centre is *LASU ANTHONY CAMPUS BY IDIROKO BUS STOP AFTER MARYLAND SHOPPING MALL*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
mofe009:

No, have checked my mail. Thanks.
Search for remita. It will be there. Except the email is not active or you have changed the email in your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kazrem:

Search for remita. It will be there. Except the email is not active or you have changed the email in your portal.
I will check my previous slip to see the mail, though have not change email since I registered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2016
The portal is down. A lot of people havent done tma. Some haven't pay.. Which all these are u sure exam will start on Monday?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 2:40am On Oct 23, 2016
fummylolah:

Relax. What you need to do is to drop all courses u registered and do your exam next semester. U can drop them on your own but the portal is down now. If they open it again drop them if not send someone to the ICT of your centre with your ID card and print registered courses after the POP exam. They will do it for u. Drop it before the starting of next semester latest. Congrats
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yomit2(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2016
House, Pls assist your boy with the following past questions:MPA871, MPA868, MPA843,MPA853, MPA855. It can be sent to falanmo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uprof(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Omotolale:

pls any advice, i hav misplace my original bank teller. i hav the photo copy and the remital receipt collected from bank after making payment.pls what can i do since the sch request 4 both original and photocopy of bank teller?

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.