Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485728 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mariamferanmi(f): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2017
@karzem the site is still maintenence oo, I tire for Noun it just frustrating someone's effort.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Elxandre:

I think so. however make haste to complete every thing this week at most, cos I heard registration and course registration will close soon.
WHICH REGISRATION WHEN THE SITE IS FUCKING UP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2017
pls o, i paid on remita and the money did not reflect till now,. what is happening, me i will drop dis shit of a school o!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi people
I forgot to ask at my study centre about my ID card
Pls any info about this?
Am a new student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Profandie:
Hi people I forgot to ask at my study centre about my ID card Plsa any info about this? Am a new student
meet any cyber cafe near ur sc......should be around 300 or so
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please does anyone experience this with Registration.
I registered 7 courses which showed successful and equivalent amount deducted accordingly from my ewallat but those courses are still showing there as if I have not registered them and I can't register exam cos it is showing that I av not registered for any courses this semester . please if any one experience this share solution/advice cos I don't av time to go to study center tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
all economist in d house if u interested in our whatsapp group see my signature for my number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Foolsparadise:
I registered 7 courses which showed successful and equivalent amount deducted accordingly from my ewallat but those courses are still showing there as if I have not registered them and I can't register exam cos it is showing that I av not registered for any courses this semester . please if any one experience this share solution/advice cos I don't av time to go to study center tnx

I'll advise to reg ur courses @ a cyber cafe so u will be able to print after registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temituokpe: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
vision2050:
first of all change your level to 300l register the course then proceed to change your level to 400. Register the available courses.

thank u very much .. just did it .. appreciate.

Please any idea wat is the maximum nos of registrable course unit in a semester?? was told its 22. need to be sure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
fhranchez:

meet any cyber cafe near ur sc......should be around 300 or so
OK but can I write exams without it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
anybody with a Tma solution for eco122 should pls help me with it ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladychioma: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
timmyoj:
Hi guys! Hmmm and after so much wahala with NOUN for years for an M.Sc Info Tech, spending over 70k on project wahala alone and submitting it 3 times both to the HQ before seeing the project result, and spending so much just to clear one CO, I finally see my results and this heartless people gave me another CO when am quite sure that my TMA score was good and I didn't do badly in the exam too.

Please what's the probability of graduating with the below results and by the way am I seeing pending units of 10, thought the required units was 40?? and I have 39, kai! NOUN is not fair
oooo, so I will now come and spend almost 50k for just one course. That Devil is a liar o, including NOUN! lols
They deliberately gave you F in that Cit cos I have had such an experience too.
Serious matter tho! shocked undecided cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Profandie:
OK but can I write exams without it?
no u can't sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

To All NOUN STUDENTS
FOR THIS A VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO TAKE NOTE OF....... DIS INFORMATION IS FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE YET TO REGISTER INTO THE NEW PORTAL
WE CANDIDLY ADVISE THAT, FOR THIS STUDENTS THAT HAVE SKIPPED UP TO ONE, TWO, OR THREE SEMESTERS, MAYBE BECAUSE OF ONE REASON OR THE OTHER, BEST KNOWN TO THEM, THIS INFORMATION IS FOR YOU ALL....
PLEASE KINDLY REGISTER INTO THE NEW PORTAL, WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO RETURN THIS SEMESTER,.... REASON BEING THAT, IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER NOW ON THIS NEW PORTAL THIS SEMESTER, IT MAY BE RATHER TOO LATE FOR YOU BY NEXT SEMESTER, BECAUSE THE PORTAL WILL NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR DETAILS WHEN EVERYTHING IS SET ON THE PORTAL..... IN OTHER WORDS, PLEASE AND PLEASE, NO MATTER WHICH EVER SEMESTER YOU ARE, WHETHER YOU ARE A CURRENT STUDENT OR YOU SKIPPED SOME SEMESTERS BEFORE, PLEASE KINDLY REGISTER INTO THE NEW SCHOOL PORTAL TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE, SO THAT WHENEVER YOU RETURN, YOUR LOGIN DETAILS CAN BE RECOGNIZED.... AND LASTLY, PLEASE ENSURE DAT YOU UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS, SO YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO A VALID STUDENT I.D, WHICH IS A PREREQUISITE TO GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL....
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ANTICIPATED COOPERATION....

PLEASE SHARE IT TO OTHER STUDENTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
*CONFIRMED: DROPPING OF COURSE HAS COMMENCED*

This is to inform students that *DROPPING*  of wrongly registered course has commenced at various study centres. Students are to visit the ICT departments or an Admin officer. 

The affected students are to go along  with the course or exam registration slip and follow the format written below;

*On the course or exam registration slip you are to write *

I   *Your name (e.g Haruna Emeka Ayo)*        
*Wish to drop  (course codes and title), Signature and Date*

Once the above steps and format are followed,it will be treated within a short time and you have your money reversed back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elxandre(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
is it compulsory to print courses after registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*CONFIRMED: DROPPING OF COURSE HAS COMMENCED*

This is to inform students that *DROPPING*  of wrongly registered course has commenced at various study centres. Students are to visit the ICT departments or an Admin officer. 

The affected students are to go along  with the course or exam registration slip and follow the format written below;

*On the course or exam registration slip you are to write *

I   *Your name (e.g Haruna Emeka Ayo)*        
*Wish to drop  (course codes and title), Signature and Date*

Once the above steps and format are followed,it will be treated within a short time and you have your money reversed back.

can i drop the courses i hv done before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Everwhiz:

can i drop the courses i hv done before?
dropping of course is only available on ur current semester
so to ur question NO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Temituokpe:

thank u very much .. just did it .. appreciate.

Please any idea wat is the maximum nos of registrable course unit in a semester?? was told its 22. need to be sure
[quote author=Temituokpe post=55710286]

Can you please explain in details how you did it? I'm also trying to register some courses from the previous year and i don't get it.

I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We can provide TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
fhranchez:

so to ur question NO

The wallet funding is not going through.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

The wallet funding is not going through.
i suggest u use chrome
remove the dash sign in btw d remitta number

if problem persists visit ur sc
or
any trusted cyber cafe near ur sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Funkybabee:
anybody with a Tma solution for eco122 should pls help me with it ooo
I have it. Pm me or WhatsApp the number on my signature but for a token and assure you 30/30
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Foolsparadise:
I witness such too when I did registration for a lady. I think its a general problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Profandie:
Hi people
I forgot to ask at my study centre about my ID card
Pls any info about this?
Am a new student
No ID Card for now. The school is about to do it. No need to go any cafe for that.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
dayosweetness:
pls o, i paid on remita and the money did not reflect till now,. what is happening, me i will drop dis shit of a school o!
Do RRR check on the portal before logging in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
fhranchez:
so to ur question NO
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kazrem:

Do RRR check on the portal before logging in

Please i cant seem to login to d portal 3en though its not on maintenance. is dis a general problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
fhranchez:

i suggest u use chrome
remove the dash sign in btw d remitta number

if problem persists visit ur sc
or
any trusted cyber cafe near ur sc

Thanks.

But I'd like to call to your notice that I'm referring to generation of RRR in which I will use to pay at the bank.

That section is not going through since.

Any other ways to fund my wallet?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Everwhiz:

Please i cant seem to login to d portal 3en though its not on maintenance. is dis a general problem?

Yea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Everwhiz:

Yes general
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2017
Kazrem I will send you a message. We get yarn bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.