Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3618032 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Are you the busy type? Are you finding hard to solve your Tma? Why not let us take of the stress off you? Contact or WhatsApp us today for a 30/30 tma answers on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Thanks.

But I'd like to call to your notice that I'm referring to generation of RRR in which I will use to pay at the bank.

That section is not going through since.

Any other ways to fund my wallet?

Thanks

Same here embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

Thanks.

But I'd like to call to your notice that I'm referring to generation of RRR in which I will use to pay at the bank.

That section is not going through since.

Any other ways to fund my wallet?

Thanks
try @ night
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Hello All,

Please how do i reset my password on NOUN portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by newstudent: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
@ kazrem
@ anthonyo15

Pls help me with the current steps for generating remita codes for paying school fees as i have been trying to do so for a few days now but getting the "unable to add wallet funding list error" from the site
Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello house,what is faith of we that have registered courses on the old portal.Ar they goin to reflect back in the new website.Waitin 4 response.Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Can someone please give me a detailed explanation on how the GPA of a student having an extra semester ( or extra year ) is calculated. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
ehizogies:
Hello All,
Please how do i reset my password on NOUN portal.
ur only option is to visit the admin or head of ict department in ur sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
drealj:
Hello house,what is faith of we that have registered courses on the old portal.Ar they goin to reflect back in the new website.Waitin 4 response.Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
newstudent:
@ kazrem
@ anthonyo1.5

Pls help me with the current steps for generating remita codes for paying school fees as i have been trying to do so for a few days now but getting the "unable to add wallet funding list error" from the site
Pls help

How to Generate Remita Code and Pay

1, login to your portal

2. Click on manage wallet

3. And choose load wallet

4. Type the amount you want to pay in the box and choose the method you wish.

5. You will then be redirected to remita page. Write down the code and take it to any bank (except zenith) with your money or use internet banking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kazrem:

1, login to your portal

5. You will then be redirected to remita page. Write down the code and take it to any bank (except zenith) with your money or use internet banking

please what other banks can i.use?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
OBASANJO TO DELIVER NOUN’s GOOD GOVERNANCE LECTURE

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) says the inaugural lecture for its Olusegun Obasanjo Centre for Good Governance will be delivered by the former president.

NOUN’s Vice-Chancellor, Professor Abdalla Adamu, who disclosed while addressing newsmen on Thursday, said the lecture was scheduled for May 2 at Yar’adua Centre, Abuja.

He said that the centre was named after Obasanjo in order to honour him for his rare achievements and for reviving NOUN.

Adamu said that President Muhammadu Buhari would be the special guest of honour, while former Ghanaian President, Mr John Mahama and former Chief Justice of Nigeria Aloma Mukhtar would co-chair the occasion.

The vice-chancellor said that the essence of setting up the centre was to facilitate research toward achieving excellence in good governance and development in Nigeria.

“Part of the effort to make NOUN visible and re-position it was to create centres of excellence.

“The Centre for Good Governance and Development was named after Obasanjo because he resuscitated NOUN in 2003 after it was abandoned in 1984.

“It was our honour and privilege to request from him that we name the centre after him and he obliged; we appealed to him to deliver the first lecture of the centre and he accepted.

“He is currently pursuing his Ph.D in NOUN; he is not pursuing it because he needs money or job but because he needs knowledge,’’ he said.

Adamu added that Obasanjo was one of the few presidents in Africa that went back to school after leaving office.

On his part, Prof. Abdullahi Shehu, Director, Olusegun Obasanjo Centre for Good Governance, said that the centre was to immortalise Obasanjo for his contributions to good governance.

He listed some of the aims of the centre as undertaking research related to good governance and development with particular focus of Nigeria.

Others are to focus on intellectual research on corruption, provide knowledge for the prevention of corruption, and to develop programmes on good governance.

Shehu said the choice of Obasanjo was informed by the fact that he acknowledged that corruption was pervasive and made efforts to curb it.

“The first bill he presented to National Assembly was the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) bill.

“`He also went ahead to establish Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) the first of its kind in Nigeria.

“He established due process to ensure transparency and accountability which transformed into Bureau of Public Procurement.

“He established the Financial Intelligence Unit which helped the Ministry of Justice in the recovery of stolen fund—the highest sum recovered so far was during his tenure,’’ Shehu said.

The professor of criminology said that activities of the centre would be more of research and psychological than being a watchdog.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
DSS INVITES NOUN LAW GRADUATES CHAIRMAN OVER PROTEST AGAINST LAW SCHOOL

Following the notice of protest issued to the federal government and security agencies by Law Graduates Forum (LGF) of National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) over its face-off with Nigerian Law School, the Department of State Service (DSS), has invited the graduates’ chairman, Carl Umegboro, to DSS office at Asokoro on Thursday, 20 April, 2017 at 10.00am.

Mohammed Bashiru, the DSS personnel who signed the letter, said the invitation was at the instance of the Director General, Lawal Musa Daura.

It explained that the DSS boss seeks alternative measures to address the contentious issues, noting that in most similar public protests in the past, miscreants and unscrupulous elements hijacked it and utilized the opportunity to attack innocent citizens and involved in sundry crimes.

DSS, however, commended the forum for maintaining peace and reaching out to the authorities ahead of the actions, saying it’s indicative of maturity and willingness to allow the matter to be gently resolved.

Reacting, Carl Umegboro, told DAILY POST that, “As a law-abiding citizen, I will honor the invitation as scheduled.”

“So far, our discussions have been cordial, and even if reverse is the case, I will still honor it.

“The Law Graduates Forum (LGF) has articulated 20 points and issues for consideration on the Law School crisis for presentation at the meeting.”

NOUN Law Graduates Forum had written to then Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo on alleged failure to deliver judgment in their case against the Council of Legal Education (CLE).

They sought his intervention in the case challenging their non-admittance to the Law School.

LGF had sued at the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, following CLE’s refusal to extend admission quotas to NOUN in the Law School despite the open university’s accreditation by the National Universities Commission (NUC).

The law graduates alleged the case spent three years in court due to “unjustifiable delays and politically-motivated technicalities,” which it said were adopted to frustrate them.

They said the case was argued on December 7, 2016, after which Justice B.O. Quadiri fixed January 27, 2017, for judgment.

“As scheduled, on our arrival from all geographical zones as delegated to the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, the ugly news was broken that the judgment we travelled far distances to witness would not be delivered as the judge has been transferred to Abuja Division after fixing the judgment but without directives on the matter,” they lamented.

“We reject such vindictiveness and undue influences, and request that you (Osinbajo) use your good offices to see that the needful is timely done.
“We also solemnly call upon all well-meaning Nigerians and civil society groups to stand against tyranny and acts capable of thwarting the rule of law before it is too late”.

LGR said its members had gone through “agonising intimidations and frustrations by the CLE in conjunction with the judiciary as a whole over our rightful admission and training in the Law School, a facility solely-owned by the Federal Government.”
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
VC, Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu (Centre)addressing the press conference on the upcoming inaugural lecture to the Olusegun Obasanjo Good Governance and Development Research Centre, to be held on May 2nd, in Abuja.

The centre, established by the National Open University of Nigeria, was named after Olusegun Obasanjo for many reasons, among which are his resuscitation of NOUN and the unchallenged contribution to the fight against corruption.

The centre’s director, Professor A. Y. Shehu is seated by the left of VC.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
NOUN set to host 2017 conference on Literature in Northern Nigeria.

The 11th conference will hold from 28 - 31st August, 2017 at the university's headquarters in Abuja.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Everwhiz:

please what other banks can i.use?
Any bank. Issues with zenith bank had even been resolved. I just copied and pasted without editing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temituokpe: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=coolbatty post=55723293][/quote]

just select the level, . . once u select first semester 2017, it will bring out the whole courses for that year...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Pls wht is the maximum credit unit to be registered per semester ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by newstudent: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Kazrem:

1, login to your portal

I followed those steps listed above but im still getting the same error,
i'm just kinda frustrated with dis new school website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Macgreat(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Pls Ooo... What does this mean?

Total Credit Earned (TCE):16
Outstanding Credit: -16
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2017
newstudent:

I followed those steps listed above but im still getting the same error,
i'm just kinda frustrated with dis new school website
Can you whatsapp me on zero seven zero thirty thirty four zero six ninety six
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
faisalcan:
Pls wht is the maximum credit unit to be registered per semester ?
Under graduate 24

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Pls Ooo... What does this mean?

Total Credit Earned (TCE):16
Outstanding Credit: -16
It means you need 16 units more to graduate. I guess you are post graduate student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by newstudent: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kazrem:

Can you whatsapp me on zero seven zero thirty thirty four zero six ninety six
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it turns out it was the school portal itself that was acting up all along
All transactions successful, only that it hasnt shown up in my wallet yet
how long would that take ,
ive done all necessary steps required including the checking of rrr on the home page before login
uve been very helpful bro, rly appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Can someone please give me a detailed explanation on how the GPA of a student having an extra semester ( or extra year ) is calculated. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Somebody help me oo
I just checked my result and was beyond surprised....I had 2Bs and 6F as in 0...
This beats my imagination cos I did all my Tma nd moreover my lowest was average ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
lizlait:
Somebody help me oo
I just checked my result and was beyond surprised....I had 2Bs and 6F as in 0...
This beats my imagination cos I did all my Tma nd moreover my lowest was average ..
6f!men your bleeped

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please who has,
CIT427 Database Systems & Management TMA1
CIT427 Database Systems & Management TMA2
CIT427 Database Systems & Management TMA3
CIT427 Database Systems & Management TMA4

A friend needs it. send it via mail to
unclesnr@yandex.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
newstudent:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it turns out it was the school portal itself that was acting up all along
All transactions successful, only that it hasnt shown up in my wallet yet
how long would that take ,
ive done all necessary steps required including the checking of rrr on the home page before login
uve been very helpful bro, rly appreciated.
Login into your portal. Click on Manage wallet. Under it choose check wallet payment. Enter your details and submit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
kk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
OK, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Course materials are pol216,pol311,pol317,pol327,pol223,pol215,pol226.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babalakin(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.