Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486542 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2017
Guys how do I register my carry over course this semester, do I pay for course registration and exam registration for the carry over course because this portal isn't like the previous one...I'm lost on what to do...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
chrissyjay:
ok sir, Thank you so much.
Pls one more thing, do they work on saturdays cos i'm plannng to go there on a saturday. thanks

No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2017
osic:
Guys how do I register my carry over course this semester, do I pay for course registration and exam registration for the carry over course because this portal isn't like the previous one...I'm lost on what to do...
Unlike before, now you pay for course and exam registration. And to register them (if you are in a new level), you choose the level you are transmitting from.

For your tma answers, contact us today and be guaranteed of 10/10.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2017
If any of your tma had not been uploaded before, check now. Most Tma have been uploaded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tainobaba: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
Pls is the portal still open for school fees payment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2017
when did they release the new graduation list?
donplus1:
Its out,Chill it will be patsed in various centres soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zaiinneeii(f): 7:44pm On May 19, 2017
pamela007:

Pls how has the studying been going? Have you taken your TMA?

Studying is going oo
Vent started d tmas yet by weekend I'll start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2017
chrissyjay:
ok sir, Thank you so much.
Pls one more thing, do they work on saturdays cos i'm plannng to go there on a saturday. thanks

Most civil servants don't work on Saturdays
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2017
tainobaba:
Pls is the portal still open for school fees payment?
Yes it is, I also suggest you pay up on time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2017
Dear fellow students,

I write to confirm to you that POP Exam Draft Timetable has been released. The exams is billed to commence June 21st and last till July 15th after which E-Exams begins after about a week break.

The exam is the first since after the migration by the school from its old portal managed by an external body, CyberSpace Networks, to its new portal managed by her in-house experts.

Though there is confusion surrounding the release of the timetable at a time most of TMA questions are yet to be released to the students, the buttom line remains that the debut exams will begin on schedule.

However, students must note as usual that the present timetable is draft. For that reason, it is *tentative*(use your dictionary). Though the beginning date is *sacrosanct*(again, use your dictionary), the date for most of the courses will still change, that is, another timetable should be expected soon.

Waste no time in submitting your available TMAs to avoid story that touches.

Yours sincerely faithfully,

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 10:11pm On May 19, 2017
Please wat do we need to take along dor the IT defence. Then for the Refund of Money, those of us that do not have e-wallet balance proof. is there hope?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2017

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
Please can i get past questions for BMH 805, MBA 817, MBA 820, MBA812, MBA889, MBA829, MBA835 , MBA 824. email hazeelmee@gmail.com. many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2017
dammy2good:
Please can i get past questions for BMH 805, MBA 817, MBA 820, MBA812, MBA889, MBA829, MBA835 , MBA 824. email hazeelmee@gmail.com. many thanks
Pm me or WhatsApp my number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2017
Pls I need e-exams or i learning pass questions too for criminology 100 Level second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
Kazrem:

what is your number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hgirl(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2017
Please I want know what I will do.I am a 200level accounting student ,2nd semester.I have not paid my school fees,I have #18,000 which is my compulsory school fees but I don't have money now for my course &exam reg. and exam is fast approaching.Please advise me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hgirl(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
Please I want know what I will do.I am a 200level accounting student ,2nd semester.I have not paid my school fees,I have #18,000 which is my compulsory school fees but I don't have money now for my course &exam reg. and exam is fast approaching. Please advise me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 4:39pm On May 20, 2017
pamela007:

Have you taken your TMAs?

yes, those available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujharmony: 3:11am On May 21, 2017
plz can smb help me out am having some challenges. Dis my what's No 08067999752
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2017
Have you done your TMA or not? Do you know examination is fast approaching? If your answer to the first question is no then NOUN TMA Guru is here to help you. We are group of intellectuals who can readily provide answers to your courses no matter which course you are studying and we guarantee you 30/30 in all your courses. Kindly follow us on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%

Verified and trusted!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
TMA Guru the only verified and tested TMA solutions provider in Niaja!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:40am On May 21, 2017
Kazrem:

Good morning

I just applied for admission, I've generated my pin and made payments in the bank but when I try to continue registration it says 'payment not effected'

It's been like that since May 05 that I registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2017
Hello house, does NOUN offer PhD in Applied Biology? if yes, what is the accreditation status please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2017
Stamping of exam slips starts on monday 22nd may 2017. All students are required to upload their picture on the portal
Alternatively, if the picture is not showing on the exam slips or is too small then the home page where the picture is showing should be printed out.
2. A valid national id card I.e international passport, voters card, drivers license. Note: all students should come along with the original of these id card and a photocopy of the data page should be attached at the back of their exam slip along side the agreement form.
Copied

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
Please any pgd public administration student here? Kindly help with past question papers please. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Acquiredollars:
Hello house, does NOUN offer PhD in Applied Biology? if yes, what is the accreditation status please?
they don't
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2017
Thoniameek:

Good morning

I just applied for admission, I've generated my pin and made payments in the bank but when I try to continue registration it says 'payment not effected'

It's been like that since May 05 that I registered
type your RRR no In RRR check platform at the home page of the School website. Once it shows transaction sucessful proceed to fill the form.

Gracia!

For your 30/30 tma contact tma guru 08139018012
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beycity1: 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
Pls guys i need an idea of what the 100 level question is like. I mean ao many questions are in a course and how many hour(s) .... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
beycity1:
Pls guys i need an idea of what the 100 level question is like. I mean ao many questions are in a course and how many hour(s) .... Thanks in anticipation.
Smiles.

They are eexam as you might have known. 120 or 150 and sometimes 40 questions, depending on your course of study. They are both objective and fill in the gaps.

They don't come noun to play. Na book we dey read.

Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.