Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475372 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2017
Have you done your TMA or not? Do you know examination is fast approaching? If your answer to the first question is no then NOUN TMA Guru is here to help you. We are group of intellectuals who can readily provide answers to your courses no matter which course you are studying and we guarantee you 30/30 in all your courses. Kindly follow us on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%

Verified and trusted!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 10:00pm On May 22, 2017
zyead:

Guessing they want to force pple to reset their portals so that the course amount changes can have effect on them......... Not sure ooooo
how are we to do that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by matidalee: 10:00pm On May 22, 2017
Kazrem:

Maybe your internet connection is not strong. It should take you to Remita page truly and display the code. By the way, why choose bank internet? Why not bank branch?

Hello Kazrem, It finally went through. It showed transaction successful but it hasn't reflected in my wallet. I chose bank internet because, I don't have the time needed to make payments at the bank. I hope I don't regret it...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 10:01pm On May 22, 2017
My tma was not displaying on the portal after I registered. I reported it at ICT and I was adviced to write for the courses to be dropped so that I can register them afresh. I just checked the portal and the courses have been dropped but no money has returned to my wallet. please, I need advice .The ICT guys are saying I should be patient but exam is close and I have not done any tma.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2017
matidalee:

Hello Kazrem, It finally went through. It showed transaction successful but it hasn't reflected in my wallet. I chose bank internet because, I don't have the time needed to make payments at the bank. I hope I don't regret it...
You can't as long as you have Remita receipt that must have been sent to your mail.

To make the money reflect, login, click on manage wallet, choose check payment details. Enter the RRR code and your matric and submit. It would reflect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2017
Globaby01:
I have done all but one which is not available. Will it still come?
Sure. Keep checking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2017
Billyzone4:
it telling me that I haven't registered for any courses or exams when I did am even through with my TMAs which is still available
You should visit your Sc then.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2017
Hello guys. When I logged onto no u online.net, I was faced with the screenshot below. What do I need to do?

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by matidalee: 9:53am On May 23, 2017
Kazrem:

You can't as long as you have Remita receipt that must have been sent to your mail.

To make the money reflect, login, click on manage wallet, choose check payment details. Enter the RRR code and your matric and submit. It would reflect
Yipee!!! It has reflected. Thank you so much. Next on the list is Tma..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2017
matidalee:

Yipee!!! It has reflected. Thank you so muc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2017
stinville:
Hello guys. When I logged onto no u online.net, I was faced with the screenshot below. What do I need to do?
Did you renew your portal when we were asked to do some weeks back? If no, then, do now by click on register after clicking on student login.

If yes, it is network issue. Reload the home page and login again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jalatestnews(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2017
oyegbe:
the refunding of e- wallet balance from old portal to new portal is a complete nonsense and fruitless exercise aim at promoting the incorruptable image of the institution. 99.999 % of student that came for the refunding could not present their e- wallet because it is one of the document that has no use, and no need for printing, so they knew very well about this problem. I presented my result printout which carry's my e-wallet balance at the top but they refuse to acknowledge it since it is not an official e-wallet slip, i told them to add the amount i paid in first and second semester together and deduct the compulsory and course/ exam registration fee from it, they refuse which means Majority of us who could not present our e- wallet balance printout our money will just go like that.

You are right sir, same with me too, i even have the original slip i printed out after paying a particular fee, which i didnt end up using, i was told to provide the one i use to pay b4 that one, which i did not have, so they said, sorry we cant help you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2017
Kazrem:

Did you renew your portal when we were asked to do some weeks back? If no, then, do now by click on register after clicking on student login.

If yes, it is network issue. Reload the home page and login again.
Thanks for your response. But again, the site keeps telling me that my IP has been banned. It only opened until I used a friends laptop that has VPN. Does it mean the site cannot open without VPN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 12:05pm On May 23, 2017
pls I need ans to phy191 tmas

pls help me kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2017
stinville:

Thanks for your response. But again, the site keeps telling me that my IP has been banned. It only opened until I used a friends laptop that has VPN. Does it mean the site cannot open without VPN?
It said IP banned because you probably used airtel for internet. Very funny. Use another line to browse.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2017
Benevee:
pls I need ans
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
Good day house

I'm at McCarthy study center right now

I came for screening as a new student but I'm not getting proper attention by the lady in charge...

First she was asking if I can meet up because exams are fast approaching (in my head am like if the site doesn't mess up as usual)

I asked her which was best: to wait for the next semester or be very fast about everything and join this semester? (I can do the latter if the school sites corporates)

Please I want to know which is best: wait or go ahead with the screening because she just kept me sitting here and I took permission from work o

Please o make una helep me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
Kazrem:

It said IP banned because you probably used airtel for internet. Very funny. Use another line to browse.
you are right. i am using airtel to browse. ok i will try another network provider. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
It all depend on you ,if you are you are determined yes you can meet up as e exams starts mid July ,doesn't seem enough time thou but with your determination ,some of Tmas has not being uploaded yet ....Hurry up grin
Thoniameek:
Good day house

I'm at McCarthy study center right now

I came for screening as a new student but I'm not getting proper attention by the lady in charge...

First she was asking if I can meet up because exams are fast approaching (in my head am like if the site doesn't mess up as usual)

I asked her which was best: to wait for the next semester or be very fast about everything and join this semester? (I can do the latter if the school sites corporates)

Please I want to know which is best: wait or go ahead with the screening because she just kept me sitting here and I took permission from work o

Please o make una helep me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
stinville:

you are right. i am using airtel to browse. ok i will try another network provider. thanks
Use another network and get back to us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
lola80:
It all depend on you ,if you are you are determined yes you can meet up as e exams starts mid July ,doesn't seem enough time thou but with your determination ,some of Tmas has not being uploaded yet ....Hurry up grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2017
Kazrem:

Use another network and get back to us.
i downloaded and used a VPN before it opened.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aneeks: 11:41pm On May 23, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Entrepreneurr: 8:27am On May 24, 2017
Please is this result due for graduation... i finished since 2015 but my name has not been included on graduating list of 2016 and 2017... seminar and project are all checked in

Should i go on writing courses... please advise.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2017
Two courses and one exam I registered for this semester have banished from my portal. The system keeps replying me that "you yet to register courses this semester". But they are visible in my wallet. Pls who do I contact to regain them back without necessarily going to my study centre as I am far away? Thanks.
See screenshots:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2017
Entrepreneurr:
Please is this result due for graduation... i finished since 2015 but my name has not been included on graduating list of 2016 and 2017... seminar and project are all checked in

Should i go on writing courses... please advise.

I advise you contact the counsellor at your study centre or contact NOUMIS on 080431400539, noumis@nou.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
Everfrank:
Two courses and one exam I registered for this semester have banished from my portal. The system keeps replying me that "you yet to register courses this semester". But they are visible in my wallet. Pls who do I contact to regain them back without necessarily going to my study centre as I am far away? Thanks.
See screenshots:
Visit your Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 2:13pm On May 24, 2017
Pls I need help o my portal dey tel me you are yet to register your courses 4dis semester afta answering all ma tma even d tmas ar still der o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
please I need help with past questions and if possible answer for MBA second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
Adeskillz:
Pls I need help o my portal dey tel me you are yet to register your courses 4dis semester afta answering all ma tma even d tmas ar still der o
The same thing is happening to me. I was advised to go to my study centre and complain. But am far from my study centre and there's no guarantee that it'll be resolved in one visit. Am in a dilemma right now. If your centre is within reach reach there. Pls keep me posted as to how fast its resolved. 08055665648. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2017
please I need help with past questions on MBA second semester, if it's possible with answers. thank you. onuohamaka@gmail. com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
Everfrank:
See screenshots:

I do hope this issue is sorted out for you as soon as possible. Pls I am about to study his course at noun. Can I have your number so we can chat on whatsapp?
You can give your email so I can send you my phone number.

You can send yours to nnewi299@yahoo.com .

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.