Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474719 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
Just call someone from my center and I wes asked to come tomorrow to solve da issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
please any pgd public administration student here? and please I need past question papers. please help if you have any
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
help i tried generating remita to pay for my exam to my suprise i saw an orange remita site ,dont understand it , do i choose internet banking and submit ? cause i wanna goto d bank to pay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
For those having issues of No course registered, visit your Study Centre.
They will reset your portal and you will register your courses and exams afresh.

Your TMAs won't be touched.

Edit:

Resetting is all about dropping the courses. So your monies will be returned to your portal.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 11:17pm On May 24, 2017
please, is it compulsory to attend the matriculation ceremony as a new student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
*ORIENTATION FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS*

This is to inform all the newly admitted students (freshers) of the prestigious University  National Open University Of Nigeria ( NOUN) that the much awaited Orientation Day commence today in all school centres.

Date:      25th of May 2017 

Venue :  All NOUN School Centres 

Time:     9:00am 

Students are all advised to be in their various school centres
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 6:44am On May 25, 2017
UncleSnr:
For those having issues of No course registered, visit your Study Centre.
They will reset your portal and you will register your courses and exams afresh.

Your TMAs won't be touched.
with another money also?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Entrepreneurr: 11:40am On May 25, 2017
Everfrank:

I advise you contact the counsellor at your study centre or contact NOUMIS on 080431400539, noumis@nou.edu.ng

Thanks for the response Frank. The number there does not exist as of when i called it this morning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
Please and please, how do I get the supposed examination slips so I can get it stamped.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 6:24pm On May 25, 2017
Please I need help.Concluded my project and seminar since last year, but the results have not been released. Written at least two letters to Abuja Noun through my sc to no avail. How can I get my project and seminar results released seeing my sc can't help. I need to graduate as soon as possible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 25, 2017
Please can someone help me with how I can buy my course materials for MBA. The amount to print is exorbitant so I want to buy from business near the school but don't know which study center in Lagos would be selling. Can anyone help me here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hannah8307(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2017
please can I still apply for post graduate diploma at Noun. how can I apply please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sallee(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
starz100:
Please I need help.Concluded my project and seminar since last year, but the results have not been released. Written at least two letters to Abuja Noun through my sc to no avail. How can I get my project and seminar results released seeing my sc can't help. I need to graduate as soon as possible
I have thesame problem with you, I submitted my thesis last year august with the hope of graduating this year January. I made all efforts at the SC and they kept promising that another list would be released soon, only for me to insist on checking their record at the centre and found out that my thesis was sent to Abuja this year march. You can see how unserious and wicked some people can be. And I don't have any problem with my results oh! My CGPA is 4.22 without my thesis oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
pls am a fresh student in NOUN, I want to know how d exam questions are , do they repeat the same questions on Tma in the exams ?

pls I need answers so as to know how to prepare for the exams ,

someone should reply me pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
Benevee:
pls am a fresh student in NOUN, I want to know how d exam questions are , do they repeat the same questions on Tma in the exams ?

pls I need answers so as to know how to prepare for the exams ,

someone should reply me pls
Lolz...... prepare hard o. just a few questions from the tma. Noun exams are nt easy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chizzy759831: 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
Please whats the new noun site??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
Chizzy759831:
www.nouonline.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 11:14pm On May 25, 2017
ogeodi:

Lolz...... prepare hard o. just a few questions from the tma. Noun exams are nt easy

jeez , are you kidding me??

I just registered this month o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Winneygirl(f): 5:46am On May 26, 2017
I am due to graduate for PGD.
I have one missing result, but my total credit required is earned.
What are my prospects for graduation? What do I do so I don't lose time?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 6:55am On May 26, 2017
Benevee:

jeez , are you kidding me??

I just registered this month o
Am not o...... last semester e-exams, some questions were fill in the gap and according to the way the system was programmed have to put in the exact words used in the course materials. abeg prepare well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
ogeodi:

www.nouonline.com
not that...Nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
*16th Matriculation Ceremony*

Please be informed that the 16th Matriculation Ceremony of the National Open University of Nigeria will hold on Saturday the 27th of May, 2017 in all Study Centres across the Federation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:06am On May 26, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:07am On May 26, 2017
Chizzy759831:
www.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Winneygirl(f): 9:33am On May 26, 2017
I have missing result and I want to just write it again.
Do I have to pay sch fees or I can just register for the course and proceed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 10:04am On May 26, 2017
ogeodi:

Am not o...... last semester e-exams, some questions were fill in the gap and according to the way the system was programmed have to put in the exact words used in the course materials. abeg prepare well

thanks dear, I will
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by signeddocuments: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
[I am passing through similar situation right now,I actually submitted my project last November hoping to see my name in the graduating list for MBA ,but it was not there.I later discovered that my project was yet to be taken to Lagos for assessment,I did a lot of follow-up until the man in charge of project told it has been taken to Lagos last march. My concern is that can this march submission make the next list of graduating students.I don't really know how long it takes them to assess a project in Lagos or to do any other requirement.Please house if you have information concerning this, don't hesitate to enlighten us.I really need the certificate for promotion. ]
I have the same problem with you, I submitted my thesis last year august with the hope of graduating this year January. I made all efforts at the SC and they kept promising that another list would be released soon, only for me to insist on checking their record at the centre and found out that my thesis was sent to Abuja this year march. You can see how unserious and wicked some people can be. And I don't have any problem with my results oh! My CGPA is 4.22 without my thesis oh. [/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
signeddocuments:
[I am passing through similar situation right now,I actually submitted my project last November hoping to see my name in the graduating list for MBA ,but it was not there.I later discovered that my project was yet to be taken to Lagos for assessment,I did a lot of follow-up until the man in charge of project told it has been taken to Lagos last march. My concern is that can this march submission make the next list of graduating students.I don't really know how long it takes them to assess a project in Lagos or to do any other requirement.Please house if you have information concerning this, don't hesitate to enlighten us.I really need the certificate for promotion. ]
I have the same problem with you, I submitted my thesis last year august with the hope of graduating this year January. I made all efforts at the SC and they kept promising that another list would be released soon, only for me to insist on checking their record at the centre and found out that my thesis was sent to Abuja this year march. You can see how unserious and wicked some people can be. And I don't have any problem with my results oh! My CGPA is 4.22 without my thesis oh.

I am in the same shoe. They have been telling us that new list will come out but no list till now. I am tired of the whole things.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 10:26pm On May 26, 2017
Emanus:

I am in the same shoe. They have been telling us that new list will come out but no list till now. I am tired of the whole things.
Most painful of all is the almost non existent communication line between students and the headquarters at Abuja and Lagos. From experience the sc can't help much. If after writing to Noun Abuja twice through my SC and not even an acknowledgement of the complaint is seen does it not show someone not doing his work?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Deyinka007: 8:01am On May 27, 2017
Please help ... I generated RRR and paid on Monday, till now it hasn't reflected on my portal and when I try to check my RRR number it says RRR not found.

Please what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.