Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486991 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Deyinka007: 3:07pm On May 31, 2017
Everfrank:

Check the RRR before you login. Then login and continue.

Thank you very much.

Please does anyone have an idea how to register previously failed courses for exams?

thanks again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 5:02pm On May 31, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*BREAKING NEWS - NOUN MANAGEMENT RELEASE NEW GRADUATING LIST*

This is to inform all concerned student that a new graduating list is out. The list is the 2017 batch 1 graduating list approved recently at the senate meeting.

The list doesn't contain too many names, concerned students are advice to visit their study centre to know if they have been cleared.
Please give us more information on this. I have contacted my SC but no list yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
Anthonyo15:

This is to inform all concerned student that a new graduating list is out. The list is the 2017 batch 1 graduating list approved recently at the senate meeting.

The list doesn't contain too many names, concerned students are advice to visit their study centre to know if they have been cleared.
Where can we see the list pls..... I have contacted my SC but no list yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
Pls where can I get noun past exams questions

For 100level. Science and technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by matidalee: 9:00pm On May 31, 2017
Hello people, please are there any 400 level Entrepreneur and Business management students from Dutse study centre in the house? Did you partake in the ongoing seminar, and if not, is there any hope of one still doing it now? For those who need someone to join for seminar presentation, please contact me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
I need help with my TMA. Anyone with good and affordable service should drop their phone nos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 10:40pm On May 31, 2017
omotogoodo:
I need help with my TMA. Anyone with good and affordable service should drop their phone nos

Whatsapp 08034671100. 10/10 is sure in all (confirmed)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 10:42pm On May 31, 2017
Plz sum1 help o ma study centre sed dey don help me resolve da issue of ma course and exam reg dat is not showing afta finishing ma tmas now I checked ma portal still d same problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Anthonyo15:

Hello, I have contacted my study centre but no list yet, please can you give more info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
How long it take for payment to reflect in portal, I use internet banking and I have not see the payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2017
have registered for exams but they are telling me that ve not registered for exams and can't even find my tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Lewismartins69:
have registered for exams but they are telling me that ve not registered for exams and can't even find my tma

visit your study centre's IT department, they'll reset your portal, I also reset mine 2 days ago
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onyeloni: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2017
hello guys,

I have pass all my courses with 3.75 CGPA, my project with 4 unit course still not reflecting in the result portal.
the minimum course for graduation is 30 in my portal I have 28. the project of 4 unit when added will be 32.
I have reported this to my supervisor and he claimed to have sent by project score to MIS since march 2017.

please house advise.

PGD Financial Management.

regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2017
osic:

visit your study centre's IT department, they'll reset your portal, I also reset mine 2 days ago
and everything thing will be back to normal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Benevee:
Pls where can I get noun past exams questions

For 100level. Science and technology

Stay tune and inform your friends, We will upload CBT past question before exam start.
Always visit http://nounitesportal.com/practice-e-exam-past-questions/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nounitesportal:

Stay tune and inform your friends, We will upload CBT past question before exam start.
Always visit http://nounitesportal.com/practice-e-exam-past-questions/

Pls I need it urgently
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Download NOUN TMA Solutions CHM 101 Introductory Inorganic Chemistry Complete Question And Answers 2017
http://nounitesportal.com/uncategorized/download-noun-tma-solutions-chm-101-introductory-inorganic-chemistry-complete-question-and-answers-2017/

Like and Share our Facebook Page https://facebook.com/Nounitesportal.com and request for free TMA answers

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Benevee:

Pls I need it urgently

Like and Share our Facebook Page https://facebook.com/Nounitesportal.com and request for it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emma1983: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls is the admission form on sale now and when is it closing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kazrem:
Must there be print option before you print?
I've sent the courses to your email. kindly check.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
@Kazrem please do you hv accounting course 300l past question .....thankx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
What about we that didn't attend the matriculation ceremony?

Any side effect?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Nounitesportal:
Download NOUN TMA Solutions CHM 101 Introductory Inorganic Chemistry Complete Question And Answers 2017
http://nounitesportal.com/uncategorized/download-noun-tma-solutions-chm-101-introductory-inorganic-chemistry-complete-question-and-answers-2017/

Like and Share our Facebook Page https://facebook.com/Nounitesportal.com and request for free TMA answers
Please, I need ESM 343 Tma solution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tmercy(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders. I'm an HND applied chemistry graduate hoping to go for direct entry. Can someone please help me with the needed information. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hajarah21: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls admin is it true dat d portal will close on sunday ? i just reset my portal now and d money am to pay remain #6500 but am unable to generate my RRR , and today is friday. will it realy close today? tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hajarah21: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
I mean on sunday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Download NOUN TMA Solution MTH282 Mathematical Methods II 2017
https:///SZLQHB

NOUN Certificates More Recognised Outside Nigeria
https:///kgIs3G

Download NOUN Exam Past Question PED 313 HISTORY & CULTURAL BACKGROUND OF IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT
https:///wRraHI

Download NOUN Exam Past Question PED 320 Family Education
https:///OsFMvE

Download NOUN Exam Past Question PED 322 METHODS OF TEACHING READING IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
https:///CAjeEa

Download NOUN Exam Past Question EDU314 Comparative Education
https:///MTJKjJ

Download NOUN Exam Past Question EDU323 BASIC RESEARCH IN EDUCATION
https:///HEddjA

Download NOUN Exam Past Question EDU332 Introduction To Educational Technology
https:///OsgY9U
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE AT THE MOMENT

1. There are two types of Examination in NOUN .. Pen-on-Paper (POP) and e-Exam (Computer-Based)
The POP will commence on 21st of June, 2017 and end on​ July 18th 2017. Usually, e-Exam commences two or three days after.

2. TMA means "Tutor Marked Assignment". It carries 30mark. Thou are writing 4 TMAs per course, the school will use the best three out of the 4 to score you over 30. Your exams carry the remaining 70%. There is a grading system which they use for your exams to balance up everything over 70.
No one knows officially when TMA will close. but based on all observations so far, TMA will not close soonest, owing to the fact that even until now, some TMA questions are yet to be uploaded for some courses. Also, the fact that some student's portal has been having several issues and even NOUN has been resetting some people's portal, they definitely need to give more space for all these to be regulated. Once your portal is reset, even all your completed TMAs will be reset as well and u have to start them all over.

3. Students must check their portal to confirm if they have to go and apply for portal reset or not so that they will not be found wanting in the upcoming exams. To confirm the status of your portal, pls login to the portal and click on "Courses" and then select "Your Courses" and after then, a page will open. At the resulting page, under "Semester", select "1st semester 2017 and click on "submit" then click on "Proceed". Once u do this, check below your picture (or the picture box for those who are yet to upload their picture) and then notice the message there. If it tells you _*"You are yet to register any courses this semester"*_ even despite the fact that u have already registered, then you should know that u must visit the ICT department at the study center to complain and they will reset your portal. If you do not find such message, then you do not have any issue. You are advised to perform this check again when the date of portal closure is announced... so that you will be certainly sure that there are no issues.
These steps can also be taken by anyone who wishes to print out his course and exam registration slip after he must have submitted without printing earlier.
When your portal is reset, all the funds for your course and exam registration will be returned to your portal so that u can use them to register your courses and exams again. Secondly, you must note that when this happens, your compulsory fee is not returned to your portal but they would not ask u to pay it anymore.. just focus only on your exam and course registration.
Moreover, you must understand that sometimes, the funds will not be directly reflected in your portal when your portal is reset. If this happens, just click on "Manage Wallet" and then select "View Wallet" to see the funds in your wallet.. then click "back" and u will see the fund reflect in your portal homepage.
You must perform this check to ensure u don't have any issue that will hinder you from participating in the examination.

4. To be able to participate in the upcoming exams, you must stamp your examination slips. It is very much advisable that u upload your passport into your portal before u commence with your exam registration so that the picture will appear on your printout. For those that have already completed their exam registration before uploading their passport, they are required to submit a printout of their portal homepage which carries their passport photograph with their matric number on it.
To stamp your exam slips, these are the needed document:
1. Two copies of your exam registration slip
2. Two Passport Photographs
3. Two copies of the NOUN examination agreement form
4. Two copies of your portal home page printout which shows your passport and matrix number (for those whose picture is not appearing on top of their exam registration slip.. i.e. those who already completed their exam registration before uploading their passport in the portal)
The NOUN agreement form has to be bought from the study center..they will not accept the one you didn't buy from them. This agreement form contains important undertakings which students are required to read and take note of and sign to agree to before the school would allow such student participate in the exam. The undertaking in the agreement form is held against any student who is caught performing examination malpractice(s).

As you submit two of each group of documents, the school will collect and keep one of them (for their records) and then stamp and give you the other one (for your entry into the exam hall on each paper day). Each group of documents comprises of (in the following order):
1. Your Passport photograph attached at the top left corner of the exam registration slip
2. Your portal homepage printout which carries your passport photo (for those whose exam, slip does not contain their passport)
3. Your exam registration slip which contains the list of all the courses you registered for exam)
4. Your Signed NOUN agreement form
You must group these documents in that order and staple them together at the top left corner with one pin. Though the passport must be stapled up and down with the first slip to ensure it is intact.
You will group the documents like that in two places and submit both. The school will take one and stamp the other one and give to you.

https://www.facebook.com/Nounitesportal-231783600624676/

Like and Share our Facebook Fan Page and Request for any TMA Solution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunny777: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please I need your advice. I am one of those who registered for project when the amount for project registration was #3,000. Two days ago I was informed by some students in my study centre that I will still pay the remaining balance. One even said I should go and check my portal for reset problem would have occurred. Up till this moment my portal is still ok. But what am I going to do if the portal is still ok till exam period? Though, I know I will pay the balance but I was waiting for the money in the old portal to be credited to my e-wallet so that I can add the remaining balance. I have seen the accountant at the study centre but I didn't ask when the balance will be credited to my e-wallet. Please advise me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.