Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475790 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
ON GOING MATRICULATION @ MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2017
MATRICULATION OATH

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everfrank(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2017
Deyinka007:
Please help ... I generated RRR and paid on Monday, till now it hasn't reflected on my portal and when I try to check my RRR number it says RRR not found.

Please what can I do?
Check the RRR before you login. Then login and continue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2017
3rd Draft Examination Timetable for 2017_1

This is the third draft examination timetable for 2017_1 POP exams. Kindly download, view, assess and plan accordingly.

Note
Kindly channel complaints (if any) through the study centres.

- Directorate of Exams and Assessments

http://nouedu.net/announcements/20171-pop-3rd-draft-timetable

http://nouedu.net/sites/default/files/2017-05/2017_1%20POP%203rd%20Draft%20Timetable.xlsx

You can sell your projects at www.projectshamba.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPICO(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2017
Congratulations to all newly admitted students of my Alma mater. Work hard and God will see you all through with good success
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Silva79(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!This is to announce to all the NOUN students that the 16th Matriculation exercise comes up on saturday 27th may, 2017 @ the study centre premises.All new students are expected to attend.Collection of matriculation gown for new students commence tomorrow 23th may 2017. From bursary department.Time: 9:00amSigned: School management.
i couldn attent the matric and orientation due to work. hope it wuldnt affect me i have gotten my slip stamped though
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
Please when is the e-exams gonna start? Thank you.
UncleSnr:
3rd Draft Examination Timetable for 2017_1

This is the third draft examination timetable for 2017_1 POP exams. Kindly download, view, assess and plan accordingly.

Note
Kindly channel complaints (if any) through the study centres.

- Directorate of Exams and Assessments

http://nouedu.net/announcements/20171-pop-3rd-draft-timetable

http://nouedu.net/sites/default/files/2017-05/2017_1%20POP%203rd%20Draft%20Timetable.xlsx

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE US A LEGIT ANSWER? THANK YOU
Winneygirl:
I am due to graduate for PGD. I have one missing result, but my total credit required is earned. What are my prospects for graduation? What do I do so I don't lose time? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2017
Onacamng:
Please when is the e-exams gonna start? Thank you.
A week or less after pop.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 7:05am On May 29, 2017
Kazrem:

what is slip stamp, what slip and who is signing the slip
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:24am On May 29, 2017
Paid and generated rrr... filled the form, submitted but the form keep returning with an empty form.... what am I suppose to do?"? please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2017
MusaIbrahim1:
Paid and generated rrr... filled the form, submitted but the form keep returning with an empty form.... what am I suppose to do?"? please?
try another computer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2017
Mortipher:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE US A LEGIT ANSWER? THANK YOU
visit your study centre they should be able to weave that for you because they just did recently for a friend in the same shoes of yours.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2017
Billyzone4:
what is slip stamp, what slip and who is signing the slip
Exam slip is what you meant right? That is your exam pass. Print the homepage of your portal (the first screen you see when you log into your portal), your exam registration (2 copies), 2 passports. Take them to your Sc. That's where they will sign it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 1:09pm On May 29, 2017
Kazrem:

Exam slip is what you meant right? That is your exam pass. Print the homepage of your portal (the first screen you see when you log into your portal), your exam registration (2 copies), 2 passports. Take them to your Sc. That's where they will sign it.
how much there is no print option on the home page and must they keep collecting passports
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks.
Do you know if it was a compulsory course they waived or elective?
promisechild:
visit your study centre they should be able to weave that for you because they just did recently for a friend in the same shoes of yours.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo20002002: 2:37pm On May 29, 2017
AdaobiJerry:
Please can someone help me with how I can buy my course materials for MBA. The amount to print is exorbitant so I want to buy from business near the school but don't know which study center in Lagos would be selling. Can anyone help me here?
I can print it for you at a very cheap price, then bind it for you. You can call me on 08028295941
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anaxagoras: 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
Hello Team,

Can I get a contact for statement of result. I need my statement of result urgently as my certificate isn't ready.

Any contact in books and record or relative department will suffice.

Thank you team.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2017
Mortipher:
Thanks.
Do you know if it was a compulsory course they waived or elective?
it was a compulsory course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2017
Notice to all students

All students are expected to upload their picture on their portal on or before June 4 2017.

Source NOUN MIS Unit.

If you need capable hands to handle your tma, simply contact TMA Guru on 08139018012

Your 30/30 is guarantee

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2017
anaxagoras:
Hello Team,

Can I get a contact for statement of result. I need my statement of result urgently as my certificate isn't ready.

Any contact in books and record or relative department will suffice.

Thank you team.
visit the headquarter in Abuja to get it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
I have generated rrr, filled the form. Applying for M.Ed .... Please what's the next step? And what's the timetable for M. Ed? Someone please carry me along... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waunieducation: 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences
WAUniEductation is an Educational and Academic counseling Agency providing professional support to prospective admission seekers within Nigeria and West African countries with a guaranteed service delivery.

We have collaborated prestigious and internationally accredited Universities in Ghana, Republic of Benin, Ivory Coast etc to help suitably qualified students gain university admission with ease. This opportunity is also available for HND Holders who desire a top degree in 8 months and future Postgraduate students.

COURSE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SEEKERS ARE:

Economics, Accountancy, Business administration, Risk management, Marketing , Human Resource Management, Management Information System, Banking/insurance, International relations, Human resources management, Project and quality management, Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information technology, Mass communication, Advertising & publicity management, Tourism & hotel management, Transport & logistics management, Journalism. Pharmacy, Nursing, Human Nutrition, Human Biology

COURSES AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS:
Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting , Computer science, Business information systems, Software engineering, Network engineering, Computer security administration, Business intelligence systems,Quality control Management, MBA in various management areas

For those concerned about the Accrediatation of these Universities by the Nigerian government. Kindly read below.

• Universities are Approved by the Nigerian federal ministry of education and NUC for NYSC. NYSC is guaranteed on graduation as graduands list are forwarded directly to the NYSC for deployment.
• Universities in French-speaking countries like Republic of Benin are approved by cames, an accreditation body for universities in francophone Africa and Madagascar.
• Only five (5) credits needed which must include Maths and English at not more than two sittings.
• No jamb required for Nigerian Students. No aptitude tests, just your WAEC, NECO, OND,HND etc
• Medium of Intruction is 100% in English.
• No strikes whatsoever. Completion of programme in record time.
• Degree completion in only 3 years.
• OND direct entry completion in 2 years.
• Top-up HND to BSC in only 12 months(One Year).
• Complete masters in only 12 months(One Year).
• Flexible learning mode available.
• Conducive and comfortable hostel accommodation for all students.
• Very affordable tuition and accommodation.
• Fees can be paid in Naira. No forex (dollar/pounds/euro etc) dichotomy.
• No study/student visa required.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurry Now and take the bold step to brighter futur

Call Our Ghana Lines: +233549554527, +233276131258 OR E-mail Us: waunieducation@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+233276131258 (Enquiries only)
Instagram:@wa_unieducation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2017
In2systemsTech:
I have generated rrr, filled the form. Applying for M.Ed .... Please what's the next step? And what's the timetable for M. Ed? Someone please carry me along... Thanks
have u been screened?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
Kazrem:
I sent you a mail bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:56pm On May 29, 2017
Anyone here who can help me with past questions of CIT425,474,484 and DAM461. This is for Com. Tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.