Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477340 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls could anyone help with GST301 TMA1 SOLUTION.
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*Please do the needful now before it is extremely late. Take note of the following key dates:*

POP EXAM BEGINS: 4TH JULY, 2017
POP EXAM ENDS: 27TH JULY, 2017
TMA SUBMISSION CLOSES: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM BEGINS: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM ENDS: 27TH AUGUST, 2017

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*LATEST Schedule for taking TMAs*

*_DAYS_* _FACULTY_

*Monday* Management Sciences, Access and General Studies, Center for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training
*Tuesday* Sciences, Health Sciences
*Wednesday* Agricultural Sciences, Social sciences
*Thursday* Arts, Law, Education
*Friday* Management Sciences, Health Sciences
*Saturday* Sciences, Law, Agricultural Sciences
*Sunday* Social Sciences, Arts

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*================================================*

_*FULL TMA ANSWERS(TMA 1-4, SCORE: 40/40) TO THE COURSES BELOW NOW ANY OTHER COURSE CALL OR WHATSAPP ME: 09051481358*_

_COURSES:_

✔ THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE (GST 107)
✔ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (ACC 313)
✔COST ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 305)
✔ INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 311)
✔COMMERCIAL LAW (ACC 307)
✔ ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT (SMS 305)
✔ ENTREPRENEUR STUDIES 2 (GST 301)
✔ HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (GST 105)
✔ ACC 419 ✔ CIT 311
✔ ACC 415 ✔ CIT 309
✔ CHM 101 ✔ CIT 353
✔ PHY 301 ✔ CIT 333
✔ BUS 401 ✔ CIT 303
✔ BUS 427 ✔ CIT 341
✔ CHM 413 ✔ LIN 112
✔ CHM 307 ✔ GST 101
✔ CHM 409 ✔ GST 102
✔ CHM 303 ✔ ACC 318
✔ CHM 407 ✔ FRE 102
✔ CHM 301 ✔ ACC 316

Pls I need answers to GST301 TMA8
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
fabour8312:

Pls I need answers to GST301 TMA8
send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by KwinToye: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Plz cn I apply as a new student this year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
KwinToye:
Plz cn I apply as a new student this year
wait till October
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kazrem:

send me a pm

Hey boss, kindly help me with the e-exam time table link. I couldn't find it on the website. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
*PLEASE BE INFORMED*

My Experience today at the exam venue.

*DATED:* 7/07/17

It was indeed a mixed feeling of positivity and a charisma of success mindset.

*VENUE*: the venue depicts a gigantic architectural masterpiece very well conducive for you to get all the *A's* this semester!!!

*SCREENING*: You will be asked to provide your exam reg. slip *only* and proper check and search will be carried out...

����
At least this *dispel rumours* of those saying you have to come with course reg. slip, birth certificate, declaration of age e.t.c. are all *frivolous* and *baseless*

*QUESTIONS*: I know you have been waiting for this ������������� *Not to worry* The questions are all student *friendly and *solvable.*
Only for some that has lots of *definition* and *sections* e.g i , ii ,iii .....

I know, When you get to that bridge you will cross it!!!

As a matter of fact, *99.9%* of them are all from course material.

�Don't get me wrong here, *wisdom* still demands that you broaden you scope of study with your past questions..����

No one knows maybe it might take a new turn in our subsequent papers..pls note.

*PUNCTUALITY* endeavour to come right on time to the centre. Today, some students were not allowed into the hall due to lateness.�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂������‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*SUBMISSION*: This was quite hectic because we had to queue so that your matric number would be checked electronically from the system before submission.

*Finally friends*, I wish you all the best, and I pray may God Almighty crown *all* your efforts, hardwork and preparations with undeniable success..��������

*Say a Loud Amen*!!!!!!����������������

Stay blessed����

© MCHARTHONY

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
LionInZion:

Hey boss, kindly help me with the e-exam time table link. I couldn't find it on the website. Thanks
go to nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kazrem:
go to nouedu.net
Okay, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wh0AmI(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's no news that the minimum credit unit an undergraduate requires to becoming a graduate in NOUN is 120.
Peradventure one has hitherto fulfilled this obligation or will do so in the forseeable future, does it mean courses registered thenceforth will end up in the bin? Or do you think NOUN in gon select the best/top results to fulfil the stipulated 120 units?

What are your thoughts on this pls!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ABUsuccess: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
fabour8312:
Pls could anyone help with GST301 TMA1 SOLUTION.
THANKS
I wish to assist (first)10 students in their TMA-30/30 (best 3) in any course - For the celebration of recent approval of NOUN students for NYSC and LAW school. Just text your matric N0 and password to me on 09092906514 or 09092906508, no cost but make sure u show your appreciation to ABUsuccess at the end of the day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aneeks: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please,are there any PGDE students here?...I need past questions for the following courses: EDU 726,EDU 712,EDU 721 and EDU 716.
I would really appreciate this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Hello Everyone, please I'll like to o know the venue of POP exam (former Ikeja) study centre. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Aneeks:
Please,are there any PGDE students here?...I need past questions for the following courses: EDU 726,EDU 712,EDU 721 and EDU 716.
I would really appreciate this.
Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
osic:
Hello Everyone, please I'll like to o know the venue of POP exam (former Ikeja) study centre. Thanks
The OAK Business School.

How to get there??. ,
From Ojota bus stop Or Ikeja under bridge, take Bus going to Ogba direct.. Drop @ *COUNTIN BUS STOP*. Not the last bus stop ooo pls!
Note: The OAK business school, it's a Big Building in between Skye Bank and Country Hospital
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
AN APPEAL TO NOUN EXAMINERS.

'AREA OF CONCENTRATION FOR EXAMS AS IN OTHER UNIVERSITIES'.

Noun management and lecturers(tutors) should please make the school worth passing through.why should a tertiary institution set exams without 'AREA of CONCENTRATION'?

Even the best 100 universities in the world have area of concentration for their internal exams. And I don't think any Nigerian university made it to the list with our harsh learning environment.

Besides,you don't expect a student to read a 250 to 300 pages of handout cover to cover with 12 courses to cover and seat for the exam afterwards.
Haba! That one na mental case follow!

Her sisters' universities with lecturers and daily classrooms write out this same 'course outline' to concentrate for exams.why is our own different in noun? We were once using past question papers as area of concentration, and as a probability for exams but all of a sudden we now see a different thing entirely.

Where did noun students go wrong to warrant this type of "I don't care exam settings"?
But I don't want to believe all this is because a carryover course so to speak brings #2500 extra into the school wallet or an extra year brings another compulsory fees to the school that's why the school doesn't give Area of concentration for exams.

On behalf of noun students nationwide,we plead with management to please look into this issue as the exam is ongoing..........................COMR. BRIGHT Care's for you ✔✔✔✔✔

8 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can't access my portal cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ritasnr:
I can't access my portal cry
which browser and Network are you using?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Who did ACC312 on Monday? God, this school wanna kill us, like they are even giving us lecture or area of concentration, they didn't repeat any questions from 2014 to 2016, they expected us to read 198 pages material and still understand it? Lemme just do and finish, I'm seriously tired of the school... They are killing us
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Nounitesportal:
3rd Examination Draft is out. .

Download it here http://nounitesportal.com/announcement/noun-releases-3rd-draft-e-examination-timetable-2017-download/
I can't open the file on all three drafts, the format is not supported. Xsxl
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Billyzone4:
I can't open the file on all three drafts, the format is not supported. Xsxl
Do you have Excel on you PC or Any office suite like WPS office on your phone?
If no, then get it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cachiskky(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
HI, Pls does anyone know if the exams on 22nd July rescheduled affects only Lagos State or nationwide?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Gm house, pls someone should kindly help me pls.....i need BUS 401-MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM past question for last year. pls nd pls someone should kindly help. Tanx in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
UncleSnr:
Do you have Excel on you PC or Any office suite like WPS office on your phone?
If no, then get it.
don't have a problem can u share a supported format for me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo20002002: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
In case you are still struggling to put your project or final year research work in order or you are stranded along the line with your analysis of your academic or research data, we can help you do it to the standard and meet your supervisor expectation. Call 08028295941.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UgoFly: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls I want to apply for masters in this school. What are the modalities?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DonManuel01(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please is NOUN currently accepting admissions for pgd in education? Let me know the procedures to follow, and also if the pgde from NOUN is really worthwhile.
I'm in Ikeja, Lagos.
Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please is it true that MBA889 French will not be written as pop again instead it will be written as e-exam? PLEASE REPLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.