Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,588 members, 7,827,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495099 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
That was really helpful. Unfortunately they said the reference isn't valid. I've been calling noun, they are not picking up.
ev4real:

after payment logon here into your profile https://www.nouonline.net/ then click manage wallet, then click check wallet payments then enter the RRR code.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Onacamng:
That was really helpful. Unfortunately they said the reference isn't valid. I've been calling noun, they are not picking up.

Pls what exactly is the problem. Is it that you can't verify if the RRR is still valid? If you have made payment it should reflect.

Pls send me a message on whatsapp so we can look into it together. 09035969453.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Onacamng:
Check your RRR on the home page of nouonline.net, before you login with ur password. It should tell u ur transaction is successful.
Then login and check ur wallet payments. That's the standard procedure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rosybabyy: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kindly assist, I be paid for registration nd it was deducted. I tried registering for courses but the courses aren't coming up. Am I doing anything wrong. Please don't pass me by
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TeenkLearn: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Like and follow this page TEENKLEARN ACADEMY for free IT SKILLS learning like Web design, Internet marketing, animation, etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
I've done that a million times since last week Thursday
Nuheights:

Check your RRR on the home page of nouonline.net, before you login with ur password. It should tell u ur transaction is successful.
Then login and check ur wallet payments. That's the standard procedure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
I couldn't find u on whatsapp
ananne:

Pls what exactly is the problem. Is it that you can't verify if the RRR is still valid? If you have made payment it should reflect.

Pls send me a message on whatsapp so we can look into it together. 09035969453.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Onacamng:
I couldn't find u on whatsapp

I made a mistake. It's 09035969456.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
rosybabyy:
Kindly assist, I be paid for registration nd it was deducted. I tried registering for courses but the courses aren't coming up. Am I doing anything wrong. Please don't pass me by

Pls go to the Cafe in your study center. They will help you out. I experienced the same problem. Went to the cafe and it was done in less than 10 minutes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rockok: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
I got admission recently specifically this month. But, I would not like to begin this present semester until next semester. Is it possible? should I proceed with the screening? please help.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dzeph1: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
For the learners to improve they all needs this please teachers and parents should read this and tell their students to too
Apply self to Reading
http://zade.com.ng/apply-yourself-to-reading/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
rockok:
I got admission recently specifically this month. But, I would not like to begin this present semester until next semester. Is it possible? should I proceed with the screening? please help.
The question is; do you have any challenge in starting this semester ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rockok: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
ev4real:

The question is; do you have any challenge in starting this semester ?
If there are any challenge it should be financial. I would like to begin by next semester so as to put everything in place before starting.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
rockok:
If there are any challenge it should be financial. I would like to begin by next semester so as to put everything in place before starting.
No wahala, you have now till march next year to do that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gloriaunobi(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
I applied for MBA program yesterday and am unable to Re-print my admission letter. What should I do please?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gozie112(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Plz ooo... I want to apply for noun,, I want someone to guide me plz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uvalued(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
ev4real:

No it wont. No closing date yet.

thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Please can I still pay using the master-card feature? Or is it now only through the bank?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
gozie112:
Plz ooo... I want to apply for noun,, I want someone to guide me plz

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide
http://nounitesportal.com/noun-guides/apply-national-open-university-nigeria-noun-admission-step-step-guide/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gozie112(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nounitesportal:

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide
http://nounitesportal.com/noun-guides/apply-national-open-university-nigeria-noun-admission-step-step-guide/
boss... Plz can u drop ur whatsapp digit for me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
ananne:
What is the sign that that will show you that your semester registration has been done successfully?

Go to home, click on manage wallet, click on view wallet, if your registration is successful, it will show or click on registration, click on course and exam registration. You will see your registered courses and exam. Hope this helps ☝
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Onacamng:
somebody pls reply
That picture you saw is when you want to get your rrr pin. But if you have already gotten your rrr pin and you have paid. This is what to do: Sign in, click on view wallet, then you will see your payment slip there. Then you can come back to do registration of courses. Or open your portal and check if your money has reflected in the tool bar after log out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Onacamng:

After your instruction number 5 i.e your final instruction in the part where payment has already been made, I don't see where to fill in rrr and submit after selecting load wallet. It just takes me to....
It's well explained. Read it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ambalie: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats to all the successful candidates who made it through. Congratulations!!!
However, that you did not make it is not a crime, there is always a way out or you wait for next year.
For further inquiries, complain, missing results and other relevant information, please call us on 081-267-393-26 or send a mail to admissionportal.edu@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
*IF YOU PAID INTO YOUR PORTAL AND IT IS NOT REFLECTING*

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR SCHOOL FEE (EITHER VIA INTERNET BANKING OR THROUGH BANK PAYMENTS), HERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY REFLECT IMMEDIATELY (IN CASE YOUR MONEY DIDN'T REFLECT ON TIME AFTER PAYMENT).

1. ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT, LOG ON TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL
www.nouonline.net AND THEN CLICK ON RRR CHECK (AT THE HOME PAGE... MEANING YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOGIN YET).

2. ENTER THE RRR CODE INTO THE SPACE PROVIDED (BUT WITHOUT INCLUDING THE HYPHEN/DASHES)
3. SELECT THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT (IF YOU ARE PAYING INTO YOUR PORTAL, THEN THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT WILL BE "WALLET FUNDING"

4. SUBMIT THE FORM AND YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION WHICH SAYS "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL" AND IT ALSO SHOWS YOU THE TRANSACTION DETAILS. (IF IT WRITES OTHERWISE, PLEASE RETRY THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY OR MUCH LATER. JUST MAKE SURE IT SHOWS A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP)

5. GO BACK TO THE HOME PAGE OF THE SITE AND THEN LOGIN TO YOUR PORTAL. THE MOMENT YOU LOGIN, CLICK ON "MANAGE WALLET" AND THEN IN THE DROP DOWN, CLICK ON "CHECK WALLET PAYMENT". FILL IN THE RRR CODE AS YOU DID EARLIER.

6. AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM AS INSTRUCTED IN THE ABOVE STEP, YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION AGAIN TELLING YOU THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFUL.

7. LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN, YOU WILL SEE THE MONEY LOADED IN YOUR WALLET LIVE!
SO GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AGES AGAIN FOR FUNDS TO REFLECT AUTOMATICALLY IN YOUR WALLET.. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.
I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ISSUE WITH ZENITH BANK HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND YOU CAN NOW MAKE PAYMENTS WITH ZENITH BANK.
FINALLY, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REGISTER COURSES AND EXAMS BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM OUT LARGER. ONCE YOU SUBMIT AND LOGOUT, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRINT IT LATER.
THOSE THAT MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REGISTRATION WITH THEIR PHONES MAY HAVE TO VISIT THE STUDY CENTRE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PRINTING THEIR SLIPS

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
ayungmony15:
*IF YOU PAID INTO YOUR PORTAL AND IT IS NOT REFLECTING*

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR SCHOOL FEE (EITHER VIA INTERNET BANKING OR THROUGH BANK PAYMENTS), HERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY REFLECT IMMEDIATELY (IN CASE YOUR MONEY DIDN'T REFLECT ON TIME AFTER PAYMENT).

1. ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT, LOG ON TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL
www.nouonline.net AND THEN CLICK ON RRR CHECK (AT THE HOME PAGE... MEANING YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOGIN YET).

2. ENTER THE RRR CODE INTO THE SPACE PROVIDED (BUT WITHOUT INCLUDING THE HYPHEN/DASHES)
3. SELECT THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT (IF YOU ARE PAYING INTO YOUR PORTAL, THEN THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT WILL BE "WALLET FUNDING"

4. SUBMIT THE FORM AND YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION WHICH SAYS "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL" AND IT ALSO SHOWS YOU THE TRANSACTION DETAILS. (IF IT WRITES OTHERWISE, PLEASE RETRY THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY OR MUCH LATER. JUST MAKE SURE IT SHOWS A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP)

5. GO BACK TO THE HOME PAGE OF THE SITE AND THEN LOGIN TO YOUR PORTAL. THE MOMENT YOU LOGIN, CLICK ON "MANAGE WALLET" AND THEN IN THE DROP DOWN, CLICK ON "CHECK WALLET PAYMENT". FILL IN THE RRR CODE AS YOU DID EARLIER.

6. AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM AS INSTRUCTED IN THE ABOVE STEP, YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION AGAIN TELLING YOU THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFUL.

7. LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN, YOU WILL SEE THE MONEY LOADED IN YOUR WALLET LIVE!
SO GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AGES AGAIN FOR FUNDS TO REFLECT AUTOMATICALLY IN YOUR WALLET.. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.
I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ISSUE WITH ZENITH BANK HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND YOU CAN NOW MAKE PAYMENTS WITH ZENITH BANK.
FINALLY, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REGISTER COURSES AND EXAMS BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM OUT LARGER. ONCE YOU SUBMIT AND LOGOUT, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRINT IT LATER.
THOSE THAT MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REGISTRATION WITH THEIR PHONES MAY HAVE TO VISIT THE STUDY CENTRE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PRINTING THEIR SLIPS

Please can I use Mastercard to pay? Because I heard that they've stopped it or what??
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smrtluv: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
jojomario:
Hello house. I'm a M.Sc student. After I finished my second semester exam in 2015, I was away. Now that I'm back, I have been unable to login to start my project. Please, what should I do?
Hi, how did you rectify this issue? I'm having the same problem now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2017
How to Pay into NOUN Portal?
How to fund NOUN Wallet?
How to Pay NOUN School Fee?
How to Generate NOUN RRR code?
How to load NOUN Wallet?

All the questions are answered here

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number For NOUN Fees
http://nounitesportal.com/noun-guides/generate-remita-retrieval-reference-rrr-number-noun-fees/

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.