Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484854 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
B. SC. Environmental Science and Resource Management has been changed to Programme: P070201: B.Sc. Environmental Science and Toxicology, that's what I saw when I login to the portal. my wallet balance is -7000 even after I registered everything for this semester successfully.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NwaChibuzor: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thebrightest:
Please i am a new student, i have applied for admission, and i now have a matric number, but i dont know how to pay the school fees.
how did u apply? and has the application closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thebrightest(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

how did u apply? and has the application closed?
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO NOUN 2017/2018
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
3. Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty
6. Select programme of study
7. Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
8. Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
9. Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
10. Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click “Pay”
13. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
After payment
14. Perform step 1 to 3
15. Goto “Continue After Payment”
16. Input Applicant Name and RRR number
17. Click “Proceed”
18. Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form,
19. Click “Submit”
20. Print Admission Letter
21. Visit the nearest study centre for screening

APPLICATION IS STILL ON.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NwaChibuzor: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thebrightest:
3. Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty
8. Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
12. Click “Pay”
13. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
After payment
14. Perform step 1 to 3
17. Click “Proceed”
After filling form,
19. Click “Submit”

APPLICATION IS STILL ON.
Thanks but what other time can application be done or when is it closing? Does NOUN have a scheduled date for application in each academic sessions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 2:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Anthonyo15:
This is to inform students who have finished their coursework, IT and PROJECT to proceed to the study centre with the following documents

1) O level result
2) NOUN result

and other required documents for clearance.

Source: Student Counsellor (Lagos Study Centre)
Iam in 400l level ist semester. if I do my project now. can I graduate or have to wait till 400l 2nd semester. Also as a mathematics student. I didn't see any IT in my portal. will it affect me during graduating? thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2017
*ATTENTION*

TMA now on Exam Registered page...but not available at the moment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by randella: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Please is anyone aware of the deadline for submitting project. I finished coursework last semester and Im on the project now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2017
randella:
Please is anyone aware of the deadline for submitting project. I finished coursework last semester and Im on the project now.
you should check at your sc ....how long did it take before your topic was approved ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thebrightest(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Thanks but what other time can application be done or when is it closing? Does NOUN have a scheduled date for application in each academic sessions?
I dont really know much about it, what i heard is that application is still on. I would advice you visit the nearest study center before proceeding with the application.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2017
AdaobiJerry:
Please the balance in my portal is increased by #8000. I don't have any money in there before now and I don't also have any money in my old portal. Please is the school doing any refund?
mine too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Ellamma1:
mine too
merry Christmas in advance ladies smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amosyanyan(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Thebrightest:
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty

12. Click “Pay”
After payment
14. Perform step 1 to 3
17. Click “Proceed”
After filling form,
19. Click “Submit”

APPLICATION IS STILL ON.
Oh cool thanks...but can I apply with my master card ATM banks are very far from where I reside thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
List Of The National Open University Of Nigeria(NOUN) Study Centres And Their Locations

http://nounitesportal.com/admission/list-national-open-university-nigerianoun-study-centres-locations/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
*ATTENTION*

Notice to Economics students there are two courses which i suspect is one FMS105 and SMS105 the two have the same course title pls verify before you register them. Regards. #Macharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by obichinno1: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys,

Please,i actually made an error while uploading my passport on my NOUN portal,i have tried everything I could personally do to change it but i cannot.
I have even tried calling the NOUNMIS unit the number does not connect least talk of ringing,i also have sent them several emails as provided on the website,but non was ever responded to,this give me a though if the institute is not a ponzi scheme?!

But,i would appreciate if your can help me on how to change the passport photo i erroneously uploaded unto my portal page.

Thank you.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
*HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT ON YOUR PORTAL*

1. Take a passport-size picture with a plain (white/light) background)

2. Scan / copy the picture to your hard drive or other storage medium

3. Make sure the photo is in JPG or PNG format

4. Name the file using your matric number like *NOU179999999.jpg* or  *NOU179999999.png*

5. Login to the portal and click on 'Upload your photo'

6. Navigate your system to choose the photo fileMake sure .jpg or .png appears only once on the file name.

7. Click Upload

8. For more information WHATSAPP or CALL : 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chukwudozzie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
ayungmony15:
No B.Sc in Psychology but you can check for other Available Programmes...http://nouedu.net/programmes
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
kcboy34:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS.
u can now place ur orders for ur NOUN course materials for all levels, semesters, programs, departments and programs at very affordable prices and it would be delivered to your preferred location within 48hrs.....
Delivery is available Nationwide(delivery fee applies)
simply contact us @ CKE ventures @ g m a i l . com or call/WhatsApp us @ O8189O23963....
start preparing for the new semester....
God bless you.
God bless NOUN.
God bless Nigeria.
pay on delivery Nationwide.... very affordable quality Clear print production....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
please, how many courses do they offer in MSC Mass communication. Help your boy. and hows the payment like??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
COURSE AND EXAMINATION REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAVE BEEN INDEFINITELY EXTENDED - -

By Emeke Nwaoboli

The media and publicity chairman, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Ibrahim Scheme, has disclosed that course and examination registration portals formerly slated to close today October 25, 2017 according to the school calendar, have been indefinitely extended.

He said this in a phone interview with Impact-Trust Prints(ITP).

According to Mr Scheme, the Senate would be meeting this week to discuss on when the new deadline for the registrations would be, as well as when the last semester results would be released.

He encouraged all students to discard any rumour of course and examination registration deadline and date of release of last semester's results, as both have not been finalized by NOUN management.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
How To Check National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Exam Result

How To Check Noun Result at the NouonlineNet – Noun Student Portal Website.

How To Save & Download Noun Results Portal Page for Referencing and Documentation.

How To Save Noun Results as PDF for offline usage, and

The Noun Academic Performance reports.

CLICK HERE]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
easyboi307044:
merry Christmas in advance ladies smiley
I don't understand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Anthonyo15:
COURSE AND EXAMINATION REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAVE BEEN INDEFINITELY EXTENDED - -

By Emeke Nwaoboli

The media and publicity chairman, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Ibrahim Scheme, has disclosed that course and examination registration portals formerly slated to close today October 25, 2017 according to the school calendar, have been indefinitely extended.

He said this in a phone interview with Impact-Trust Prints(ITP).

According to Mr Scheme, the Senate would be meeting this week to discuss on when the new deadline for the registrations would be, as well as when the last semester results would be released.

He encouraged all students to discard any rumour of course and examination registration deadline and date of release of last semester's results, as both have not been finalized by NOUN management.

thanks for this imfo, unfortunately i logged into my portal only to see the notification beside my page that registration has officially closed until next year ... when i tried registering the portal refused to budged.

what do you think is the issue?

regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2017
K9blunt:

thanks for this imfo, unfortunately i logged into my portal only to see the notification beside my page that registration has officially closed until next year ... when i tried registering the portal refused to budged.

what do you think is the issue?

regards.
That was for last semester notification. You can now pay and register for this semester

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Macharthony solutions (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth to in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Project writing assistance

7. Course materials

8. TMA solutions

9. All Kinds of Past Questions

10. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08140289600(WhatsApp and call)

08185025045 ( calls only)
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Macharthony solutions (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth to in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Project writing assistance

7. Course materials

8. TMA solutions

9. All Kinds of Past Questions

10. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08140289600(WhatsApp and call)

08185025045 ( calls only)
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2017
*JUST IN*-

pls refrain frm the rumor circulating that course and exam reg closes. the portal is still much open and there is no cause for alarm(The earlier the better) however, there might be changes in the courses as the courses for last semester was change again so they cant close the portal. #Macharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Kazrem:

That was for last semester notification. You can now pay and register for this semester

Oh OK thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Kazrem:

Also there is an issue about not finding ones name on the program list. This happened to me twice, the first time it was resolved after I visited the admin, when I tried registering again it said the same thing that my name isn't on the program list I had to visit the admin again. Is there going to be a permanent solution because these issues are discouraging?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Apply For Lagos State Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018

Are you an indigene of Lagos State? Are you looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity in any Nigerian tertiary institutions in and out of Lagos state?

We are pleased to inform that the Lagos State Scholarship Board is offering scholarship opportunities to interested Lagos Indigenes who want to study for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at any Nigerian tertiary institutions in and out of Lagos state.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
K9blunt:

Also there is an issue about not finding ones name on the program list. This happened to me twice, the first time it was resolved after I visited the admin, when I tried registering again it said the same thing that my name isn't on the program list I had to visit the admin again. Is there going to be a permanent solution because these issues are discouraging?
Eyaah. Sorry for this. Sometimes things like this discourages one.

Now to your issue, it does happen like that sometimes. At least I knew one person that had similar problem last semester. So my sister, you are not alone in this. The permanent solution is to visit your Sc Admin, get it reset and hope it doesn't happen again. Meanwhile, let them know at the Sc of what is happening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globalcashflow: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Anthonyo15:
This is to inform students who have finished their course work, IT and PROJECT to proceed to the study centre with the following documents

1) O level result
2) NOUN result

and other required documents for clearance.

Source:Student Counsellor (Lagos Study Centre)

Please has anyone gone for the clearance

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.