Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487435 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
===
As you write, Note your e-Exam Scores.
===

This a Noun e-Exam and TMA Score calculator that provides you a fast and reliable way to calculate your final grade score for every semester course.

With that, It becomes so easier for you to calculate your GPA and CGPA.

Click on the link below to Get Started

https://nouonlineportal.com/result-checker/

You'd be done in 5 Minutes or less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hello everyone
Please when is the next academic session?
When can I apply and get admitted?
Is Business Administration for undergraduate studies accredited in NOU?
Thanks in anticipation for your replies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bobostykah(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afternoon guys, please I don't understand what happened today after my exam, I was so sure of what I did but the result says otherwise... I got 34/70, so I want to know what I did wrong so as not to make the same mistake again... Is there a technique used in the FILL IN THE GAP section of the exam? Please help I have another course tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
bobostykah:
Afternoon guys, please I don't understand what happened today after my exam, I was so sure of what I did but the result says otherwise... I got 34/70, so I want to know what I did wrong so as not to make the same mistake again... Is there a technique used in the FILL IN THE GAP section of the exam? Please help I have another course tomorrow
you should thank your stars you have written.we are still outside waiting for next batch.not sure of leaving this centre by 8pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bobostykah(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
morningstar55:
you should thank your stars you have written.we are still outside waiting for next batch.not sure of leaving this centre by 8pm
Same thing here o, I went in around 3pm for 11am exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
JoshNovia:
Please I need to be added to a computer science student 100lv WhatsApp group here is my number 08103615348..thanks
please me need it too 08098044830 thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lanlo: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
bobostykah:

I feel d same way too, that fill in d gap is a shit. Word for word is what they will program into the system. So any little difference might score some wrong. Just my opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
bobostykah:

Same thing here o, I went in around 3pm for 11am exam
you are even lucky...imagine we are just coming out of exam hall for 11A.M paper.if you doubt me,ask anybody that knows Abuja model study centre screening at dutse.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
bobostykah:
grin grin
The exam be like say na heaven entrance exam. I shock .
My score pain me sha. BUT it’s ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
4601CE:
grin grin
The exam be like say na heaven entrance exam. I shock .
My score pain me sha. BUT it’s ok
Did past question come out?

What level are you as well?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Samisha500:

Check this requirements### http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-mass-communication
so it's a no. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:56am On Aug 01, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

WE HAVE 12 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrkingjerry(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2018
amulet:

can i still apply for the undergraduate program for this year? urgent reply please
Yes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrkingjerry(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2018
For those noun students who are in need of first hand information concerning happenings in school are invited to join this WhatsApp group via
https:///Ju3JyDfBs98LDnQPe048E4
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timbex96(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
does anyone have a map of the school with the names of the road or can someone help me create a sketch of it. the abuja campus only
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2018
timbex96:
does anyone have a map of the school with the names of the road or can someone help me create a sketch of it. the abuja campus only

where are you coming from in Abuja? Are you driving or taking public?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joyzuaz: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Pls who can help me with project materials soft copies, the ones I have are not helping,my topic :EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE PROMOTION OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA (A case study of SME in any state). Pls help me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mkmoney(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
No hinges at v.i center Lagos everything has been going well since day one except for the ecobank fire out break i must commend them for sticking to time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Qpwo: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Apply for the miralpharm essay competition and stand a chance to win 500 thousand naira. Hurry now as it ends in a month time. https://m.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.miralpharm.com%2Fessay%2Fvote.php%3Fusr%3D825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
omoyemoses:
Hello everyone
Please you guys should reply me biko...
Thank you again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
omoyemoses:
Hello everyone

http://nouedu.net/ all your questions are answered there. Check for school calendar and also admission procedures. Usually when a course loses accreditation they pause admission inti that course.

You can apply for admission at any time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Manuela02: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2018
jman77:
please me need it too 08098044830 thanks.
i'm also in need of it plz 09070759043
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2018

WE HAVE 11 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
12 midnight

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2018
NOUN TO COMMENCE PROJECT DEFENCE FROM NEXT SEMESTER

Information available to Impact-TrustINFO reveals the management of National Open University (NOUN) has conclude plans to commence External project defence in all study centres.
The information further reveals there will be a test run of the process with Post-graduates students from next semester, there after, all students will be involved in the process.

400L & POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good,afternoon all,what is the recording of courses with 0 unit?...are they counted as 2 or 3 units.please I need your help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
GST 807 is tomorrow by 11am right? that is 03/08/2018 right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oguntolabiodun(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
GOOD DAY,

PLEASE I CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE FEE TO BE PAID BY THE FINAL YEAR STUDENT AT NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY.

PLEASE, IT IS URGENT

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2018
omoyemoses:
Hello everyone

Hello sis...

1. The next academic year begins by September 2018, according to the source at NOUN Lagos Study centre. But d date for screening is yet to be announced.

2. Yes, you can apply and get admitted at anytime. You must have a strong internet connection. I did my own registration in June, and less than 24hrs, I got my Admission letter to study Bus. Admn after meeting with necessary requirements.

3. Yes, Bus. Admn course is accredited at NOUN.

N. B.
You can send a DM on how to go about the admission processes.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2018

WE HAVE 10 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
12 midnight

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
bobostykah:
34 + Your TMA menh u crossed already, sincerely NOUN change their e-exam system and pattern of questions this year and it's giving students tuff time especially the FILL IN THE GAP section.. The worst of all reading the course materials, past questions and answers is like reading off-key... angry grin

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2018

WE HAVE 9 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
12 midnight

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2018
oluspicy:

Hello sis...

1. The next academic year begins by September 2018, according to the source at NOUN Lagos Study centre. But d date for screening is yet to be announced.

2. Yes, you can apply and get admitted at anytime. You must have a strong internet connection. I did my own registration in June, and less than 24hrs, I got my Admission letter to study Bus. Admn after meeting with necessary requirements.

3. Yes, Bus. Admn course is accredited at NOUN.

N. B.
You can send a DM on how to go about the admission processes.

Thank you so much sir for your reply
I checked a list of all their accredited courses and I couldn't find Business Administration for undergraduate studies, only for P.Gd and M.Sc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.