Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483017 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2018
NOUN Law Graduates Seek Intervention Of UNESCO In Law School Crisis

The Law Graduates Forum of the National Open University of Nigeria has called on the National Commission for UNESCO to intervene‎ in the crisis excluding them from the Nigerian Law School.
A statement signed ‎by Carl Umegboro, ‎President and Samuel Adegbola‎, Secretary, LGF in Abuja on Monday, said the group made this call in a letter to the agency through its Nigeria Commission dated July 23.

The group expressed displeasure over the continued refusal of the Council of Legal Education to grant them admission quota for vocational training in the Nigerian Law School as stipulated in their students’ handbook.
The group also stressed that the law programme in NOUN was accredited in line with National Universities Commission Act CAP L 81, sub-section E3.‎

The group stated that their ordeals began in 2012 when NOUN emerged winners of the national moot-court competition for all law faculties in Nigerian universities and represented the country in India international competition.‎

The letter reads: “‎Since then, NOUN was excluded and arbitrarily refused admission into the law school.
“Since 2013 the first set graduated, NOUN law graduates were unjustifiably forced to be roaming the streets for doing nothing wrong but their diligence. ‎
“Undeniably, the hostility leaves much to be desired in the academia rather than sportsmanship as obtained in other competitions.‎
“With due respect to the hallowed council, we demand to know the particular course in the faculty of law in universities in Nigeria presently that justifies the claim that the study of Law transcends knowledge acquisition alone.
“As it involves the moulding of future entrants to the Bar in learning, character and attitudes knowing that NOUN adheres strictly to the same NUC curriculum issued to other universities.”

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:00am On Jul 24, 2018
DOWNLOAD NOUN E-EXAM PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

NOUNITESPORTAL brings to you, complete National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN E-EXAM Past questions and Answers - PDF Download. We understand you are in dare need of e-exam past question and would be looking for means to pass this E-EXAM.

That’s why we are here to provide you with the best study packs and past questions you might need to pass NOUN E-EXAM without stress.

The secrets to success in NOUN E-EXAM can be attributed to the study of E-EXAM past questions and the usefulness of these NOUN E-EXAM past questions can never be over-emphasized.

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Please...How can one go about change of course code for a result that’s already published?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
NOTICE TO GST301 STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
LATEST UPDATE!!!

This is to inform all final year NOUN students that the first batch graduation list is out and will be available at their respective study centres in due time.

Forwarded as received
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Please what is the meaning of product prototype. Is it different from the powerpoint slide we used for the presentation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2018
how can I report a tma I chose the right answer and it said am wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2018
headboyprince:
Please what is the meaning of product prototype. Is it different from the powerpoint slide we used for the presentation?

Check a dictionary or ask google for the meaning of prototype.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tojued:

Check a dictionary or ask google for the meaning of prototype.
Did i ask you, please don't confuse me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Complete NOUN 2018 Graduation List Is Out: Check Your Name Here

The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the graduation list for the year 2018 Session.

Click on the below link to check your name.

DOWNLOAD

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Anthonyo15:
what do they mean by our product prototype. Is it the powerpoint slide we used for the presentation or a different slide.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
4601CE:
Why not state the price here?
If I can afford it,then I’ll message pm you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
donbrowser:
Need past questions for e-exams?

Send me a message on whatsapp
0-818943623-1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
headboyprince:

you better refund my money. do you think you can scam me and go free
OK oh
grin When you wake up to see that I have sent the materials you requested for, kindly update the post above.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2018
donbrowser:

OK oh
grin When you wake up to see that I have sent the materials you requested for, kindly update the post above.
So, why did you have to wait for him to come here and complain before you sent him the stuffs he paid for?
Mtchww. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2018
4601CE:
So, why did you have to wait for him to come here and complain before you sent him the stuffs he paid for?
Mtchww. Nonsense
What's your business?
Kindly mind your business
I sent him the document and it took forever to deliver. Messages were coming in and not going out. He rushed here to tag me a scammer and you were quick to involve yourself. Just mind your business OK?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2018
donbrowser:

What's your business?
Kindly mind your business
I sent him the document and it took forever to deliver. Messages were coming in and not going out. He rushed here to tag me a scammer and you were quick to involve yourself. Just mind your business OK?
ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Little Advice On TMA

Finish your TMA before exam so that you won't forget and you will also have questions to revise.

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

NOTE!

```If your TMA 1 & 2 had been messed up, your TMA 3 can still be great. Do not play with an avoidable risk, just 1 mark deficiency could lead you into carrying over a course and hinder you from graduating as at when due!.```

A word is enough for a wise!

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segsman(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
.. If you need help with your tma3 whatsapp me now.. For assistance* 07063875320
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Download NOUN project topics and materials here www.researchs.com.ng

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

WE HAVE 18 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
PROJECT UPDATE

Report has it that Lagos SC students' Research Projects received from April have just been compiled and sent to Abuja two weeks ago.

This means that their project results would soon be updated on their portals.

Source: ITP Info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
4601CE:
Mtchww. Nonsense
He is not a scammer. I was too quick to judge. He has already sent me the files
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prof12(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2018
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences

SEE : NOUN PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

I am one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2018
You can't afford to miss a day. 48 Hours Left...

DOWNLOAD FINAL E-EXAM TIMETABLE, and

See 27 e-Exam Lick Questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2018

WE HAVE 17 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS. PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2018
eventsms:
Download NOUN project topics and materials here www.researchs.com.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogochimereinno: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Get National open university past questions and answer
For free
All Faculties
Check this site

http://www.wazobiaforum.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JOGICE(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
📡
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lanlo: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bekind33:
how can I report a tma I chose the right answer and it said am wrong

So, I am not the only person in this mess. It had messed up my BIO 101 scores . I wish their is a way to rectify it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Marvelous352: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
lanlo:

So, I am not the only person in this mess. It had messed up my BIO 101 scores . I wish their is a way to rectify it.
Please do you have past questions on e-exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2018

WE HAVE 16 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 3
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.