Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487371 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
How many courses are i expected to write in the ist semester pgd fin mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojmann(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Exam time table is no showing on the protal!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls i want to know if i can be accepted into d 300 level with a HND cert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojmann(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2013
ferdimako:

No School accepts that, it is happening because of the gap between when schools resume and when the results are released. However, since NOUN has an e-admission which means instant denial or acceptance, you can not think about applying with AR.The word is not even an option. Again, if you type in fake things, the student Counselor will recheck, when you're against the physical screening.

ferdimako,how do i get the exam timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2013
ferdimako:

No School accepts that, it is happening because of the gap between when schools resume and when the results are released. However, since NOUN has an e-admission which means instant denial or acceptance, you can not think about applying with AR.The word is not even an option. Again, if you type in fake things, the student Counselor will recheck, when you're against the physical screening.

this is what i saw

Candidates awaiting results of any relevant examination may also apply; they should however note that processing of application will not be completed until entry requirements are met.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2013
tonye4q:

this is what i saw

Candidates awaiting results of any relevant examination may also apply; they should however note that processing of application will not be completed until entry requirements are met.

So which grades will you get them when you go for physical screening? Please, hold on until you get your results. Which one again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hpk(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bigboyz32:
First semester, 100L
Courses include: BHM109, BHM 101, BHM 103, CIT101 AND ENT 121. Pls help me check the exam time table for them. Thanks man..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
sojmann:

ferdimako,how do i get the exam timetable

Wait, they will soon upload them in the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abdulyusuf72(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Whenever the registeration form for 2013/2014 session is on sale,let me know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls can anyone help with law 100. Na beg I dey beg just message m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̣̣̥.I can ƌ̲̣̣̣̥☺ it but I nEed to be accurate its a 3 unit course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
abdulyusuf72: Whenever the registeration form for 2013/2014 session is on sale,let me know.

PIN is on sale every day. If u buy now you start processing and start school August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Matrin: somebody pls help me, do they hv psycology as a course in noun. I want to study psycology dere, do they hv it?

No Psychology,sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zion32(m): 1:36am On Jun 04, 2013
please guys,i need books for computer science 100 L as i will be starting my programme by august. My study center is ilorin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2013
zion32: please guys,i need books for computer science 100 L as i will be starting my programme by august. My study center is ilorin.

Ok Sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Matrin: bros, wat abt sociology?

Not among too. Check www.nou.edu.ng to see those they have.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bhurler: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls is the admission for 2013/14 still on? Would like to enrol...tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bhurler: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2013
I lives in ibadan, pls where is d study centre? And pls i need to enlightement on NOUN......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2013
bhurler: I lives in ibadan, pls where is d study centre? And pls i need to enlightement on NOUN......
Guy pls modify ur post first....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2013
afangide: Guy pls modify ur post first....

I thought you guys do not mind.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please, any fresh pgd.IT student here? Just found out that there's a clash in the released time table; CIT735 & GST707. Both on 25th of June by 0800hrs!
I've called the attention of my study centre to it, but was told if there's no new time-table, I wld av to take it that way! I'm sure I'm not alone here. Any news regarding this at your study centre/HQ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jesuseun1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
I am a pgd info tech student,abuja .can someone help with the softcopy manual of cit 753-intro to internet and cit 711-computer

fundamental. my email is ,lead2impact@gmail.com

Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jesuseun1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Juwonb007: Please, any fresh pgd.IT student here? Just found out that there's a clash in the released time table; CIT735 & GST707. Both on 25th of June by 0800hrs!
I've called the attention of my study centre to it, but was told if there's no new time-table, I wld av to take it that way! I'm sure I'm not alone here. Any news regarding this at your study centre/HQ?

can u help with the softcopy manual of cit 753-intro to internet and cit 711-computer

fundamental. my email is ,lead2impact@gmail.com

Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liftemeupolord: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Takoro13:
Go to www.nou.edu.ng to see all about the fees. We pay compulsory fee of #22500 and others are by your financial capability. You only have academic session not section.

Thanks Mr Tekoro. i am a prospective student of Masters of Public Administration (MPA) and want to know what the tuition fee for Masters in Public Administration is. I checked thecked the website through the link u gave. The fee breakdown on the page was for diploma and certificate students only,there was'nt any for undergraduates and post graduates. Please could anybody help out on this ? Thanks to you all .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
My able aspirant in d house, pls I have a typographical error in my waec certificate concerning date of birth instead of writing january dey wrote june, only d month is incorrect,wat can I do to solve dis problem or I shuld leave it.tanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
liftemeupolord :

Thanks Mr Tekoro. i am a prospective student of Masters of Public Administration (MPA) and want to know what the tuition fee for Masters in Public Administration is. I checked thecked the website through the link u gave. The fee breakdown on the page was for diploma and certificate students only,there was'nt any for undergraduates and post graduates. Please could anybody help out on this ? Thanks to you all .

Everything is there. How can the bulk of the school's population info be missing? Print that table and study it. Or go to ur intended study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Abiola_balogun: My able aspirant in d house, pls I have a typographical error in my waec certificate concerning date of birth instead of writing january dey wrote june, only d month is incorrect,wat can I do to solve dis problem or I shuld leave it.tanks
GO TO WAEC office and sort your issue.Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uzee4real(f): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2013
Juwonb007: Please, any fresh pgd.IT student here? Just found out that there's a clash in the released time table; CIT735 & GST707. Both on 25th of June by 0800hrs!
R u sure u checked well? What I saw was CIT 735, Tuesday 25th June and GST 707, Thursday 25th July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2013
Abiola_balogun: My able aspirant in d house, pls I have a typographical error in my waec certificate concerning date of birth instead of writing january dey wrote june, only d month is incorrect,wat can I do to solve dis problem or I shuld leave it.tanks

Get a court affidavit on that,bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abiolabalogun(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2013
Thanks bro
ferdimako:

Get a court affidavit on that,bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.