Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492737 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls, my portal page is not opening and I need to print out my I'd and Exam slip before my exams Monday morning. Pls help, is it just mine or its a universal thing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls guys, am a new B.S.C entrepreneur and mgt student, i have downloaded the master 2013 pop time table but i can't find any of my courses for exams in it, pls assist if you have it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
[s][/s]
Ejaay: Pls, my portal page is not opening and I need to print out my I'd and Exam slip before my exams Monday morning. Pls help, is it just mine or its a universal thing?

Please, try again. Could be your netw because I just accessed mine now. This you should have done long time ago, not waiting till a day to.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
yemminz: Pls guys, am a new B.S.C entrepreneur and mgt student, i have downloaded the master 2013 pop time table but i can't find any of my courses for exams in it, pls assist if you have it.

Open your portal & click on My Exam Time Table link to access your exam time table. If yur exams are CBT, then d downloaded timetable isn't for you (I guess its POP time table you downloaded). But if you're doing POP, just type your course code in the search/find window for ease.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
yemminz: Pls guys, am a new B.S.C entrepreneur and mgt student, i have downloaded the master 2013 pop time table but i can't find any of my courses for exams in it, pls assist if you have it.

Your exam is e-exam and not POP so you don't expect to see any of our courses in master 2013 time table. E-exam time table is not yet in the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
are you not in 100/200 level? and note that master pop is for those that will do pop. and the table you are going see in your portal latter is for you and your class mates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Venus1: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls those noun accept combination of weac and neco result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2013
Juwonb007: [s][/s]

Please, try again. Could be your netw because I just accessed mine now. This you should have done long time ago, not waiting till a day to.

Tnx, ve accessed it. Yea I shld ve and normally do, but sometimes you can't help somethings. All d best in our exams!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojmann(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Any Comm. Tech. 200 level students in the house?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sojmann(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2013
Kokopos:

Your exam is e-exam and not POP so you don't expect to see any of our courses in master 2013 time table. E-exam time table is not yet in the portal.

When are we expected to see the e-exam time table pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Venus1: Pls those noun accept combination of weac and neco result
yes you can combine both result once they are nationally accepted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
sojmann:

I dont know for now. Please go to your centre, the time table is there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
sojmann:

E-exams start in July I think
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
tonye4q: Application Status: Admitted
Congratulations sotonye amoni, your application is successful and you have been offered provisional admission to B.Sc. Computer Science in NOUN. Kindly use the buttons below to print or preview your form and your admission letter

Congrats! You kick off in August.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shexy1983: I have done my tmas and am not able to register 4 exam b4 it was closed finally.
I want to kw if am gonna do another tmas next semester for those courses or just to go ahead and write d exams.... Its urgent

The exam registration link has been reopened and it is still up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2013
ferdimako:

The exam registration link has been reopened and it is still up.
still closed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2013
lloydbanj: still closed

It was open throughout the weekend. It was closed today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2013
lloydbanj: still closed

Got closed today, it was open from Friday to Sunday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2013
CIT 759: no paper yet. is it same @ ur centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello guys, who knows when we for the e-exams will have our time table for exams
and when is it coming up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mrbee21(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
pls i nid info when dis semester exam for 100L will start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by greatgeo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
sojmann: Any Comm. Tech. 200 level students in the house?
i dey here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
yemminz: Hello guys, who knows when we for the e-exams will have our time table for exams
and when is it coming up?
this is national issue. we are all waiting it but i belief before pop reach middle it should be out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohyeballer: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls I'ld like 2 know... Hw credible is NOUN, do u rily get d deserved recognition when u graduate?... I was told registration in2 NOUN has closed till August, pls hw true is dis.I'ld like 2 meet anyone studyin Comm. Technology so we can relate beta.
Pls contact 25BF7124... Tnx a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2013
Please is there any study centre in Victoria island. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Omo, no be small thing oooo! I just register 4 my exam now. Thank God oooooo..........!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnj7818(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
it has been reopened today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPICO(m): 3:53am On Jun 12, 2013
Shexy1983: Omo, no be small thing oooo! I just register 4 my exam now. Thank God oooooo..........!
+6

I tried to register for my exams few hours ago and they said it has closed finally. Please let them open again o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Ohyeballer: Pls I'ld like 2 know... Hw credible is NOUN, do u rily get d deserved recognition when u graduate?... I was told registration in2 NOUN has closed till August, pls hw true is dis.I'ld like 2 meet anyone studyin Comm. Technology so we can relate beta.
Pls contact 25BF7124... Tnx a lot

Registration for admission is on every day.It's just that you will start school in August. NOUN is as credible as you're. If you're good at what you've learnt and doing, then you're recognized.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2013
VIPICO: +6

I tried to register for my exams few hours ago and they said it has closed finally. Please let them open again o
just continue trying...... I use my phone to check sporadically and immediately it opens, i register my courses. Just monitor the site all d time, u might be lucky.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Shexy1983:
just continue trying...... I use my phone to check sporadically and immediately it opens, i register my courses. Just monitor the site all d time, u might be lucky.
i just did my reg now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
lloydbanj: i just did my reg now
lucky u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.