Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484920 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=uzee4real][/quote]

Will check again! Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2013
jesu seun:

can u help with the softcopy manual of cit 753-intro to internet and cit 711-computer fundamental. my email is lead2impact@gmail.com

Thank u

Sorry, I don't have any of the said manuals. Just check http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm for e-manuals. Note that PGD.IT course codes read CIT 6** on d page.

Enjoy and have fun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Abiola_balogun: My able aspirant in d house, pls I have a typographical error in my waec certificate concerning date of birth instead of writing january dey wrote june, only d month is incorrect,wat can I do to solve dis problem or I shuld leave it.tanks
you can go to waec head office in yaba or you do affidavit in high court. but dont show yourself in nay case.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
liftemeupolord :

Thanks Mr Tekoro. i am a prospective student of Masters of Public Administration (MPA) and want to know what the tuition fee for Masters in Public Administration is. I checked thecked the website through the link u gave. The fee breakdown on the page was for diploma and certificate students only,there was'nt any for undergraduates and post graduates. Please could anybody help out on this ? Thanks to you all .
is on that page plis check well and whole page.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
I have done my tmas and am not able to register 4 exam b4 it was closed finally.
I want to kw if am gonna do another tmas next semester for those courses or just to go ahead and write d exams.... Its urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
For pgd.IT fresh students (1st semester)

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lawrence4u(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am lifted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shexy1983: I have done my tmas and am not able to register 4 exam b4 it was closed finally.
I want to kw if am gonna do another tmas next semester for those courses or just to go ahead and write d exams.... Its urgent

Visit your study centre or mail centralinfo@noun.edu.ng

Have a great evening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Anyone with CIT703--information technology and software dev. past questions? Wldnt mind having it via adeola92@hotmail.co.uk.
Thanks. Well appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shexy1983: I have done my tmas and am not able to register 4 exam b4 it was closed finally.
please do anothr tma bcs you cant say maybe they have record of that one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
lawrence4u: I am doing Christian Theology in NOUN, we weren't given exams to write last semester with an excuse that exam questions wasn't produced for my program, pls who know's if there's going to be exam for me ds semester? Response pls
go to study centr and tell them to verify for you if they have not. or you mail the central infor mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ old students:
What's the process of dropping courses & can I still drop any exam registered course as it is now (2 days to exam)?? Though wld still visit the study centre tomorrow.
Kindly advice if you've gone thru the process before.
Thanks. Well appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hi all, exams timetable has been uploaded on our portal. Happy preparation!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Find attached the master time table for all students

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uzee4real(f): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls what should we expect in POP exams? Fill in the blanks or Essays? R past questions available at the centres?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2013
tobnical: Find attached the master time table for all students

Got ma mail?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jesuseun1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
can someone help with TMA solutions for cit 734,cit 711.

I also need the ecopy (cit 734,cit 711) manual.
thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=Shexy1983][/quote]
I don't think it'll affect your tma. But why don't you just mail centralinfo@noun.edu.ng or visit your study centre for detailed explaination.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Juwonb007 Thanks for the handwritten time table... Pls did u confirm the date for GST 707 cos I don't have it in the time table I downloaded or is there a more comprehensive timetable?
Also Abel do u have soft copies for CIT 711 & 753 also known in the past as CIT 611 & 653
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Juwonb007:

Got ma mail?
yes, I did
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
The soft copies for CIT 711 and 753 are not on http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm. When u go there u will see CIT 711 and 753 alright but contents of the material is actually different.
It's supposed to read computer fundamentals & Introduction to Internet. It it's different.... Help pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
ujuslims: The soft copies for CIT 711 and 753 are not on http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm. When u go there u will see CIT 711 and 753 alright but contents of the material is actually different.
It's supposed to read computer fundamentals & Introduction to Internet. It it's different.... Help pls
courses that start with "7" are meant for masters students while "6" is for PGDE. 711 online is d same as 811 on paper. Likewise ur 711 shld b d same as 611 online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
^^ I thought so too.. But there's no CIT 611 nor 653
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
when I click "Print Current Registered Exam(s)" the last exams I took will still be included. Anyone experiencing such?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
jmoore: when I click "Print Current Registered Exam(s)" the last exams I took will still be included. Anyone experiencing such?

Yeah. Same with mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
ujuslims: @Juwonb007 Thanks for the handwritten time table... Pls did u confirm the date for GST 707 cos I don't have it in the time table I downloaded or is there a more comprehensive timetable?
Also Abel do u have soft copies for CIT 711 & 753 also known in the past as CIT 611 & 653
Thanks

CIT 711 & 753 (current) are not availabke in softcopy, but only in printed/hardcopy (available at your study centres).
GST 707 is CBT and its on 25th of July (confirmed on Thursday), not june.

@all: Check your portal for your POP exam time table. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
tobnical: yes, I did

Thanks. Msg acknowledged.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=Shexy1983][/quote]

You've been adviced earlier, but if those aint good enough, try reach your study centre for assistance. You could call or mail if you are far away... All d best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Pls anyone with PGD Public Amin 1st Semester past questions? Plssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Please will our results be sent to our portals. If yes when should we expect them in our portals. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Application Status: Admitted
Congratulations sotonye amoni, your application is successful and you have been offered provisional admission to B.Sc. Computer Science in NOUN. Kindly use the buttons below to print or preview your form and your admission letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.