Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass (15776 Views)

Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by strangest(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
At least he is not another coward that will choose to die silently...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by PastorOluT(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
He should thank his stars that its not naija police, else?
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by lekkie073(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
And his name is chima....... IBO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by COOLDUN: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nairaland BIGOTS i hail you guys, the name Chima have waken all of you from your slumbers, if his name was otherwise now , you would have heard that he is not from your tribe but a British or American mistakenly born by ADEBOLOJA family. Hahahahahahaha. One Nigeria indeed.

What he did is not good, and would never be supported by any reasonable fellow, but he should be heard out and know why he took such disastrous action. The one Nigeria champions have started vomiting their BIGOTIC Venoms because he is called Chima.

Even Jesus Christ can never heal Nigeria's Tribalistic hatred, we are just wasting our time . The hatred has made it difficult to reason well. It is left for Ivorian government to handle the matter the way they know better. Those hailing Fashiola for deporting even his own Yoruba people to Onitsha should know that he is not the president of RCI

Nigerians, let us condemn evil when it is done by anyone irrespective of the tribe, religion and status. What he did is very wrong. I do advise the federal government to go deep into the matter to know why he took such action, so that it could stop such action in future.

Injustice is the highest cause of anarchy, and destructions. Before he should be killed and be sent back to ARO for being, Mr. Chima the concern authorities should look into his claims. It might be you, it might be me, or anyone related to you and I next time. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Some people act first before thinking like their ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by COOLDUN: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu: Some people act first before thinking like their ancestors

You are very right, just like the two black monkeys Michaels that killed the innocent British soldier in his land the UK. You really know how some people reason o. Please can you remind me their surnames pls? Thank you for that

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Thebrightest(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well, i wont say END TIME THINGS even though it is.
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Thebrightest(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nothing can make me type "END TIME THINGS", Even when it is.
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by felifeli: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
SMH I was going to say Igbo people and cutlass , but I won't . smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by 4chi: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibo man and his ubiquitous cutlass. Okoro madueke thought he was in abiriba!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^ The power of cutlass

Abi who else declares a war because they have 200 sharp cutlasses

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Italiano1: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ The power of cutlass

Dont mind them and if he survived the onslaught from the policemen and they asked him why he attacked them with a cutlass, like his hero, he will say Shineke told him so. Shameless,senseless man from a useless place.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
All these from the same Abidjan?

Did he follow his cross dressed hero to Abidjan in that flight

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Only an omoyibo takes a Cutlass to a Gun Fight...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
ilugunboy: Mad man....they should deport him....and then blame Fashola for teaching the Ivoriens how to deport. grin
Its kinda bit clear that u got some education but its very obvious the evening class education u got didnt suceed in getting da agbero/area boi outta ya..n i pity ur poor moma...
Meanwhile its pretty sad what some nigerians,irrespective of where they hail from,go thru...in da west,asia n even in africa,where we ought to be on da drivesr's seat..S.N.C. IS NOW IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Tolexander: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Make he come try am for here where bullets dey stray anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by valicious1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: He for don die if to say na him belle abi na head dem shoot.
Lunatic, make dem deport him to ARO when he gets better.
Have you run out of your last bullets?
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
I wonder who opened da gates of yaba left or aro!? these lunatics love competing with da hyenas n jackals to da laughs!Whn threw bananas to these apes gone beserk? Eastern names now seem to be da magic word to gross fooolishness,password to dopemu,activation key to nuts enclave....who da hell let these dogs out? We need Marwa in nairaland,cos agberos are constituting so much nuisance on here.
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by 4reigningqueen: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
cutlass vs guns!
Am i mad?
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Classicalman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ The power of cutlass

Shut up and stick to the topic, olodo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Classicalman(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu: All these from the same Abidjan?

Did he follow his cross dressed hero to Abidjan in that flight
No he got temporarily insane after drinking rat poison like your great sage who unfortunately kicked the bucket.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by azpekuliar: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
In disarming the man, I must say the Ivorean police acted more professionally than their Nigerian counterparts. I trust our Naija policemen to shoot the man dead on the spot, to disarm his corpse!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Paretomaster(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibo ppl wit cutlass,na so baba Adanma carry cutlass pursue me as i dey fumble d gal b*east, c as d man clutch n break as i drew my Magnum. Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Eledan: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Rexxie:
Its kinda bit clear that u got some education but its very obvious the evening class education u got didnt suceed in getting da agbero/area boi outta ya..n i pity ur poor moma...
Meanwhile its pretty sad what some nigerians,irrespective of where they hail from,go thru...in da west,asia n even in africa,where we ought to be on da drivesr's seat..S.N.C. IS NOW IN NIGERIA.

Guy keep quiet and crawl back into your hole if all you will be doing here whinning like a biaaccht!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by ismhab(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
He must be member of boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by king9952: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
I ve' said it before, for those of you inbreed, and illiterate tribalist making racial comments on an unfully inform incidents, offcourse his name triggers the racial slamming. Three words for yall" Bleep UR SELF..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by nickyosborne: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin ;Ddis dude na sure boy......d only way to get revenge is to first crase and den enta street and show dem say u b omo naija
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by fiscalcliff: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Is it only me or did others read that China was shot in the legs and not to death
If it was Nigeria's men in black, hmmn cool
Mortuary for son receive visitor grin
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by 3ace(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
I don't know why these African countries' police are always hostile to Nigerians. If true, burning his house could be a source of his lunacy. In order words, they are guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by ENERGY74(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lol kasala don burst for abidjan lol
Re: Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Now this is the reason US doesn't wanna grant Nigerians Visa Lottery privileges anymore. When I stated the fact that: Nigerians are too troublesome in the Visa Lottery thread, someone said I should go to Yaba left and his comment got 3likes. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Now do y'all believe me now? angry angry angry angry

Nobody wants Nigerians in their country!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani’s ‘cousin’, Donald Chidi-Amamgbo Arrested By EFCC Over Fraud / Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco / Governor Obiano Returns From US Vacation, Dismisses Rumors Of Illness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.