Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail (885 Views)

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware / Join Me In Making Money Online.this Is Not A Scam, It Is Real And Confirmed. / New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
If you are using gmail and you receive a message telling you that someone from Anambra with a certain IP tried to access your account with a valid password that you should click a link.
After clicking the link you will be told to insert your email and password please don't fill your email and password if you have already filled in your email and password quickly go to your browser type www.gmail.com and reset your password share this info to save people from scammers.
Yours Truly
Kingsley Kalu Ogbiti

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by talk2hb1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Its a Hacking method called phishing pronounced fishing.
What the hacker does is to create a link In the sent email a website he or she controls. Immediately the victim enters he or her email and password into the Login field, the victim will be redirected to google official website.
Re: Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
talk2hb1: Its a Hacking method called phishing pronounced fishing.
What the hacker does is to create a link In the sent email a website he or she controls. Immediately the victim enters he or her email and password into the Login field, the victim will be redirected to google official website.
This is a nice info
Re: Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by Topewealth: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gush! Its too late! My acct has been Hacked!
It there any way to recover it bck?
Re: Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tope wealth: Gush! Its too late! My acct has been Hacked!
It there any way to recover it bck?
sorry ooo enter www.gmail.com and reset your password i know someone who reset his password and changed it to a new one his account is now safe try it hope this helps
Re: Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by Topewealth: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2013
I can't log in, let alone resetting it!
The option its bringing is to create a new account.

So sad!
Re: Please Beware This Is Scam It Is Not From Gmail by tundebj(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Instead of scamming people, why cant you join a program that will bring you more money as you help others. According to Paul Getty, it is better to profit from 1% of 100 people than to profit 100% from ones effort alone. No matter how powerful anybody is, there is just so much that individual can do. The truth is that most of the scammers we see around are people who have been trying to succeed for very long time. But instead of becoming desperate and cheat others, if we team up we can really achieve more. www.teamupafrica.com is a program that incorporate both learning and earning into their membership site. I really do hope you take advantage of the relationship people build in such social environment while making more money. Dont scam, add value to people and you will enjoy a better life. At teamupafrica everyone succeed only when each of the team members are succeeding.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Successful Freelancer By Emulating Bella Naija And Linda Ikeji PICTURED / Increase In Cement Price Starting Monday 15th December 2014 / Graphene: How This Stronger-than-steel Material Could Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.