Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess (3172 Views)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by NiceloadedCom: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2013
To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she loves séx so much so that she enjoys it more than real food.

According to the lady whose I'd Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is
very close her house, every evening to chill out and 'most importantly get laid' See, I don't need money from any guy.

All I want is good,hot séx! But my the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for séx even though you all want it.

Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to shag them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don't stop.

You know we girls pretend a lot.”, she opened up. As if that was not enough, Ella threw the bombshell
“I have séx with my boss every day in his office.

The chauffeur too every evening, but they can’t satisfy me at all.

That’s why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have séx at least 8 times every day.

It’s like heaven!”. Ella went on to explain to our reporter that she couldn’t wait to complete this week’s dose of 56 rounds of hot séx.

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can’t really satisfy her.

She believes that there is nothing wrong in being a séx addict. “All the men I have met always have to admit they can’t cope with my séxual urge. I have séx about eight times on an average daily.

Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by pomporiking: 4:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Babe you need mandingo or lex
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2013
All these fake stories!
Move it to lunatics section if there is one!

7 Likes

Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by mekano1980: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2013
I can see this is a Joke,oh! Boy is she Jacky?that mean even if she gets marry,her hubby CANNOT even satisfy her,my advise is dat she should go for delieverance,because this is the work of the devil,it's not ordinary.
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by Danhumprey: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Oboy! This is a real nympho! I bet,even the worst stud in the world no fit satisfy her. grin
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by ilaugh1: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2013
old news. re cycled story.
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by nitlad: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: All these fake stories!

grin grin grin
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by kedukc(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Very possible..
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2013
One word - Nymphomaniac!
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by bece: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2013
grin@lunatic section
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Lies,lies,lies!!! angry
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Lies,lies,lies!!! angry
SOURCE
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by Stunner1(f): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Muhehehehehehehehe laff don tear my belle embarassed
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by Haywhymido(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2013
U must b joking, tell me u r pls. N na 1 person go marry u lyk dis 1 fah? BABA GOD, U DEY HEAVEN DEY LOOK FAH? Abeg don't let my signin of my marriage certificate turn to signin my death certificate oo.
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by georjay(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
she for drop her number now or betta still where she say she dey go chill sef...elegushi beach abi ehen no pe make i snapshot in pix make i go find am....she needs som1 lyk me
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by OmoAlata1(f): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Damn, how did her coochie survive all that thrusting?
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
gringringrin
Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by talktrue1(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Na lie. Even if she is doing it 3hrs per man, it wont be, considering that she works and also have to sleep at night. Unless she is a full time prostitute

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess by chuksi79(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? / Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? / My Cousin's Marriage Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.