Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? (3173 Views)

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by foxgiovani(m): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2013
House is it really proper to pick one another's phone calls? What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing so? Your comments, please.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by psucc(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Am shocked that all the teachings and belief of the 'the two becomes one' or 1 + 1 = 1 in marriage only borders on money. If the two are really one, what stops each from picking another's call?
There is no room for privacy in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by tpia5: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Its not my business who picks who's calls.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Infomizer(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2013
If my P.A can pick my calls, why not my wife?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
It is very proper,no disadvantages, only advantages to couple who are faithful and loyal to each other.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by phanthomz: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Its very proper except u av things to hide. No room for privacy in marriage at least u became 1 when u tied d knot.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by foxgiovani(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
psucc: Am shocked that all the teachings and belief of the 'the two becomes one' or 1 + 1 = 1 in marriage only borders on money. If the two are really one, what stops each from picking another's call?
There is no room for privacy in marriage.
I've heard some men say they don't allow their wife to pick their calls and they in turn don't pick their wives call. Some say its only when they tell their wife to pick the call that she does that. Some say its wrong for a woman to read through the husbands text messages. So its ridiculous that why I brought it to get more opinions on this.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
My wife cannot pick my calls especially if its a business call or a call from my homies, even in marriage, there is still privacy... Except she is only picking to say, " call back later"... I cannot also pick her calls, that she is my wife doesn't mean I'd stalk her..
Am not married by the way... But my rules are set, let there be a definition..
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Kanwulia: 3:59am On Nov 26, 2013
I am not that interested NOR JOBLESS!!! kiss
As long as HE does not ask me ANY QUESTIONS, we are gonna have LOVE, PEACE AND HAPPINESS!!!!! kiss
If he does, MAY HIS GOOD LORD AND SATAN HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL. . . . . Amen!!!! kiss

The reason I have houses and bank accounts in MY OWN NAME ONLY! YOU DARE NOT!!!! kiss

The day any man KRAAAAAAAAAAAAASE near any of my phones. . . .he dies! kiss

Not his gaddddem bizz! cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by foxgiovani(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2013
njokusboy: My wife cannot pick my calls especially if its a business call or a call from my homies, even in marriage, there is still privacy... Except she is only picking to say, " call back later"... I cannot also pick her calls, that she is my wife doesn't mean I'd stalk her..
Am not married by the way... But my rules are set, let there be a definition..

this is the stand of very many people
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Why would I want to pick his calls? I don't understand undecided

Why would he want to pick mine?

What for?

If I'm not around my phone, I'm not available. Let me call later. Simple!
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2013
I don't answer and neither does he answer mine. U call and I didn't answer, call again or I will call when I hv access to my phone.
Least of my worries.
Couples will still cheat if they r set out to cheat.
I don't do passwords either.
Gat no time for such.

And its very annoying to me if I call my friend to gossip the hubby will pick her call. U end up exchanging pleasantries u didn't plan for and swallow what u initially wanted to say.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2013
What madam CC said is the koko.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by prissyluv(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2013
I dont have a husband yet but I have a fiance. The truth is, he does not like to pick my calls or read my text messages even if I asked him to. He does not also care to know the caller or sender. So I dont pick his.
There was a day he had like 15 missed calls while his phone was with me charging. All I did for my ears was to put the phone in silent.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by foxgiovani(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I don't answer and neither does he answer mine. U call and I didn't answer, call again or I will call when I hv access to my phone.
Least of my worries.
Couples will still cheat if they r set out to cheat.
I don't do passwords either.
Gat no time for such.

And its very annoying to me if I call my friend to gossip the hubby will pick her call. U end up exchanging pleasantries u didn't plan for and swallow what u initially wanted to say.
k, nice one.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by foxgiovani(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
People in serious relationship are also free to make their comments.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by tpia5: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
The ones you already have never do you still?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by prissyluv(f): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2013
tpia@:
The ones you already have never do you still?

Funny you.lol
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? by jamesperales: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow! This is really nice information. I appreciate your indonesian mail order bride hard work here. I will definitely use your advices, because paper writing is the most boring work. But thanks to you I know how do it more interesting and more successful. I get to see more interesting stuff from you in futur Asking questions with a yes/no answer can be the starting point of a good discussions, but only if there is a follow-up question that calls for explanation or substantiation. Otherwise, yes/no questions tend to be conversations-stoppers. By the same token, discussions can stall if the instructor's questions are overly leading, i.e., if there is clearly an answer the instructor wants, and the students' task is simply to guess it, rather than to think for himself.

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of A Broken Home / Summary Of Laura Schlessinger's Book: "The Proper Care And Feeding Of Husbands" / My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.