Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others (21973 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid / BREAKING NEWS: Nasarawa: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2013
I'm so sure Al mumukura will be happy by now...

So much lawlessness in this country, nobody cares to know why those guys had to fight back, but just cos they perceived them as potential threats, they eliminated them.

What goes around, comes around.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Emmy9ite(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2013
A repeat of Boko haram in the making. watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by emmanuel4758(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2013
wat i know is dat any society ,tribe, religion dat create problem to nigeria wil be d one to suffer ,we igbo create 3 years war at end naija conquer, hausas /fulanis creat terorist at last dey ar d one dyin since many igbos and yorubas left der and der infastructure many tinz were been damage day by day .so let learn frm d past obtse group in nassaraw is goin to be deal wit and after every tin it wil take dem lng time to recover frm damage if military combat dem ,dsame to oduduwa .den while cant we leave since all know we cant defeat nigeria ,let leave in peace, just luk at soviet union and luk at usa,soviet union divide and usa became more strnger to show u know gain in division, let think wise ,wen we leave together we bcm more stronger one nigeria is wat i pray for.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Lilimax(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish angry
So the Odo-Eshi power failed him at last
smh...
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Demallcrazy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bimfo: Please give Us a Source...
Egusi sauce ni!
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis killing and urge the FG to quickly investigate this extrajudicial killing of the Ombatse leader else there will be a reprisal attack.
I think dialogue is the only panacea for peace and not killing. I also support the stand of the NYSC not to redeploy corpers but rather repost them.
I equally advice dat the NYSC create a safer environment for all corpers

U ARE A VERY BIG FO.OL FOR CONDEMNING ANY KILLINGAND ASKING FG TO INVESTIGATE KILLING OF OMABATSE.where were U when scores of policemen were killed by this group? Infact,U deserve to be shot for typing that nonsense
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis killing and urge the FG to quickly investigate this extrajudicial killing of the Ombatse leader else there will be a reprisal attack.
I think dialogue is the only panacea for peace and not killing. I also support the stand of the NYSC not to redeploy corpers but rather repost them.
I equally advice dat the NYSC create a safer environment for all corpers

U ARE A VERY BIG FO.OL FOR CONDEMNING ANY KILLING AND ASKING FG TO INVESTIGATE KILLING OF OMABATSE.where were U when scores of policemen were killed by this group? Infact,U deserve to be shot for typing that nonsense
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by myjobsfinder(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
how to format android phone, you can do it and get paid http:///gQ7pf5
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
God bless Nigerian souljas.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bimfo: Please give Us a Source...
can't eat your food without sauce?abeg eat this one lie that,source has finished grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by AbuMikey(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
If I hear shocked
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by caesaraba(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
norigams:

D man being kill is jus area commader,they hav area commader's in all d 3 or 4 local govment dat dey contro. U wll always see dem wt motorcycles or car's wt tags bearing combatant

For real? shocked shocked shocked Oboy!
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Kelklein(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2013

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by joshuaidibia(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bimfo: COOL. I quote myself...
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Lilaex: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wat is wrong wit nigerians..?
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by brummell: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
His gara did not last, thank God for the army guys. if it is the police it would have been a different ball game.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Krisddon: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Jayuba(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kill and be killed.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Krisddon: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Extremely good and shame to the police! Was it not the same Ombaste that dealt with the police mercilessly? The Nigeria soldiers are incontrovertibly gallant. All the police do every time is to extort money from struggling poor masses without the primary objective of protection. My only pain is that as these soldiers are striving to protect us from all evils of the north, their families are not well compensated when they die in the course owing to government's insensitivity. May God help and also Bless the Nigeria Military!
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by tomzman: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Though this is a good development, I fear it might not be the end of the story considering what these ombatse guys did to the police the other time.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nigeria my motherland,my fatherhill, what is happening?fighting everywhere in the country...cant resist saying END TIME THINGS.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by juman(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
The deceased was said to have been killed when he went to demand for the release of his men that were detained by the police.
Three Ombatse militants who were on the same mission with the slain leader were said to have been apprehended by the police and detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department in Lafia.

Police lawlessness.

This kind of action reduce the populace trust in police men.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Pattey(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
rilibaba08:
The body of the militant leader whose name could not be ascertained as at the time of this report, and three other assailants were said to have been deposited at an undisclosed hospital in Lafia, the state capital.
The deceased was said to have been killed when he went to demand for the release of his men that were detained by the police.
Three Ombatse militants who were on the same mission with the slain leader were said to have been apprehended by the police and detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department in Lafia.

Did anyone notice something here? This was EXACTLY how Boko Haram went PLC! Going by this report, they were detained by the Police and somehow along the line, they got executed.
Or am I the only one seeing this?

The same pattern Yusuf was killed in 2009 before Boko Haram declared full war on the Nigerian state.

Why execute them after they've been arrested? Even if they must, couldn't they have employed some intelligence? Or borrow some 'brain' from 'abroad!

I smell more trouble. Hope I'm wrong tho. . .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Pattey(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
sanniemoe:

U ARE A VERY BIG FO.OL FOR CONDEMNING ANY KILLING AND ASKING FG TO INVESTIGATE KILLING OF OMABATSE.where were U when scores of policemen were killed by this group? Infact,U deserve to be shot for typing that nonsense

Oga/Madam, sorry to interrupt Ooo but I for say its like you're incredibly daft, silly & dumb BUT then I can't say it since I respect elders. . . And for all I know, You may be one senile old hag. Therefore, I can't insult U sir/ma (on behalf of the other person U were yabbing)

To more pressing matters, U must be feeling like a mafia with that ur rant about how it was cool for the police to have executed the men. Ngwanu, Clap 4 yasef!

Real mafia, assin, those of us wey really no wut it means to have liver; we perfectly understand when people should be publicly executed to serve as a deterrent to others AND when to make it a coded (accidental affair).

Believe me, if these guys go the way of Boko Haram, you'll have more dead police men to weep about than those they killed before. . . You either engage them in combat and kill them OR do it with sense if they must be disposed after being captured.

Besides, when did we start caring about policemen?

How sure are you that one of those slain policemen wouldn't have killed you with an "accidental discharge or stray bullet"?
Whether you like it or not: as a southerner, you're more likely to be killed by the police than boko or any other terrorist group for that matter. #Not endorsing em, jus saying#
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by noobsaibot2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
I TOLD YOU... THAT GUY (ON BAT SHIII LEADER) IS A MUGU SAIBOG NOT NOOB SAIBOT....
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by hardbody: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
sanniemoe:

Dummy. No ombatse son of the soil was killed, it is not even possibleto kill any of them. i route for them to kill all available policemen on sight, if for no other reason, to avenge the blood of all the accidental discharges that we get to hear of everyday.

If the military was that strong how come they were only able to 'supposedly' kill one unnamed leader.

You guys are onto a very lonnnggg thing.

Ombatse supporter for life....

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Ninilowo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Soldiersss........all the way good to go!!! I always laugh when I hear about bullet proof of a thing. we are talking of high caliber weapons here.........and we are saying bullet whatever.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Bright2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
You see what unemployment has cause?
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by Anniettieufia(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
This report or claims is too early,
i hope tomorrow we will not hear of another leaders of the same group still terrorising the people .
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by okoolori(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=mekano1980]

Bullet proof charm is not for our Gallant Soldiers,if u could remember the fight between Umuleri and Aguleri in Anambra state where u will see only Matchet cutting somebodys head,but u cannot see the person holding the matchet,all the Police men ran away,it was only our gallant soldiers that went. And conqure them,we have to praise our soldiers because if not for them I wonder what this country would have turned into.Kudos to them,our Gallant soldiers.,atleast their will be PEACE in the land of Nassarawa and Nigeria as a whole.[/quote
]
Our safety is in the Hands of the Almighty God. No one can safe except that God safe and He never leaves His own people,bro.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others by vatuso: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2013
well any group causing violence with irrational reasons shld b wiped out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Buhari Departs London, Speaks To Nigerian Press / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.