Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members (5491 Views)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by guass(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2013
BARLEY one month after its registration by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), has formally commenced online registration of its members.

This is even as the newly registered political party has thrown its weight behind the proposal for Nigerians in the Diaspora to vote during the 2015 general elections.

Speaking at the unveiling of the online membership registration yesterday in Abuja, National Chairman of the PDM, Bashir Yusuf, said that the move is in line with the party’s commitment to openness, fairness and a drive to create a level playing ground for all Nigerians of voting age in and outside the country to participate in governance through authentic party membership.

Source:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/133010-pdm-launches-online-registration-of-members
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by guass(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2013
To register, visit http://www.pdm.ng/
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by guass(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2013
"PDM's commitment to young people consists of empowering them to have good education,paying jobs and to equip them to play a critical role in leading Nigeria into the future. Our nation's future belongs to them. We must empower them if we are serious about the future" Bashir Yusuf Ibrahim,National Chairman,Peoples Democratic Movement(PDM).

http://www.pdm.ng/index.php/resource/news/power-youth
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by iamswizz(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
i wan chop o

1 Like

Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Toluabigr8(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Chai! i made front page
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Ayomax(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
will this stop ASUU strike? embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by ebamma(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
what a joke
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by shootsight(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2013
APC presently remains the only real and/or potent threat †̥σ PDP's hold on power. @ least for №ω
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by bokoarerams: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Its an irrelevant party. We should waste our time joining it
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by gboso1ne(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Whether PDP or PDM.all na d same
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Clemzy16(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
I'm not suprised. They are trying so hard to be recognised.
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by agrovick(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Okay nw
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by ekwerendi(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Number 10

Pdp or anything can d change d fate of dis nation??
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
hmmm
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Sicozone(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by alphaconde(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2013
PDM
postgraduate diploma in madness

i no join abeg

2 Likes

Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Sicozone(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2013
This attention seeking party and its plights,they might not even last 2015,and if they do,i doubt if they'll even win a councillorship. Btw lemme go and register,that doesn't guarantee my vote,i just need to exhaust my mb b4 12 midnight. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by mumumugu(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2013
This is my opportunity of being a delegate. So i will see these politican face to face
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by agitator: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Interesting, Slogan: "From Darkness to Light," logo na rechargeable torchlight
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by lifestyle1(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2013
undecided
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by secnelly: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Lemme secure space first... Just in case.
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Kulas: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Any genuinely party that is purposely formed to better Nigeria,our economy and the masses will surely succeed,be blessed and stand the test of time,but if such party or gang up was formed just for selfish interest of their founders and supporters or solely formed just to stop GEJ ambition,i commmand such gang up or party to catch fire and scatter by fire!!!!!,and upon them,holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!.
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2013
i go follow reg jor after all, it isn't a crime to chop my own National moi-moi
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2013
alpha conde: PDM
postgraduate diploma in madness

i no join abeg
ol boy r u serious
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by solid3(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2013
technology has got the future, d earlier you accept and learn the better.
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by adicious(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2013
PDM=People Displaying Madness. Not For Me... I Rather Deceive People.
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2013
[size=20pt]"Error 404...Server not found"[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by babslamin: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2013
The more we agitate for 2 party system, the more the number of political parties increase.
How can PDP be defeated when PDP themselves are busy creating new political parties just to dismantle oppositions votes and power.
These are products of greed!!!
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
What are the benefits of a member? smiley smiley smiley smiley joining asap for joining sake, shocked shocked failed party tongue tongue
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Lilchilz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
seun abeqi i fit seee nokia b3 for dat place...i wan use am test dis 8old 2....
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
What about the people in the rural areas?
Re: PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members by Dpeacemaker101: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Can someone remind me of the members of this party,Who is their ring leader?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News / BUHARI'S Ministerial List LEAKS; FASHOLA, Others Favoured. See Details / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Poem From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.