Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112347 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Damex333: My oga at the top, oga franko, you are simply the best. Alot of typos, but nothing a nice editing can't do, and as for saint's sister, i guess it sud be sandra, she said something like "i had a traumatic childhood too" more pls.

Nice guess Dammy, that was just the cue I wanted every reader to pick. But... Is she really the one? We will see.

Holumayor, zibrgt and phatkemi, I see u. Thanks for being there, nice guess all, we are all together.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Thanks for the update and please Monday Is too far. I guess that saint's Twin sister is either Linda or Sandra or just maybe Lucy
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kslib(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Saint's twin might be Sandra...
All izz well!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ice4jez(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Frank my God how dis ideas D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ enter ur head.
Now dis is a writer that all writer should respect.
Search for the nearest ibo. Boy for front make I buy him sit since I come late.
Main while. See other writers for here oh.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oooh!!! So the gods are actully using saint to reveal the location of the medallion......Epic!!!!

I'm loving this author more and more #nohomo
Re: Secrets Of the gods by waistaa(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
frank3.16:

I am sorry sweethy, I really wish I could update but I will b very busy and wouldn't have time to write. But I promise u that it will be worth the wait. Nice guess. Thanks
oga frank ow can u b free when matches r to b playd during d wkend buh plz try n update xmall afta d manchester derby.al d xame twaale 4 u
Re: Secrets Of the gods by An0nimus: 12:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Crazy, just plain crazy. The twists, suspense, gore, spontaneity etc etc etc. At a point I had to scroll up and start reading again. #respekt

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by 4getful: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Interesting story cant wait till monday. Saint twin sister is sandra.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by larride(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Saint twin sister is Mfon.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ice4jez(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2013
larride: Saint twin sister is Mfon.
he be like say we get two writer of this story oh.anyway make we hear watin frank go talk
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Never knew you have started another piece.I enjoyed 'The Religion' and lazy me then didnt finish 'Cyberlover'....saw it among your created threads while i was reading the religion but bookmarked it.#rushes to start reading this.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Tnk God i 5naly caught up wit dis master piece!!! Oga frank i knw u cn neva disapoint me so av reservd my seat.but oga frank,y do u luv writin scary stories?? M jst curious
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Ollyfad: Tnk God i 5naly caught up wit dis master piece!!! Oga frank i knw u cn neva disapoint me so av reservd my seat.but oga frank,y do u luv writin scary stories?? M jst curious
this one is not scary na, this is sure action mixed with ancient stuffs, 4 scary things meet slickest.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
wow..... wow. just wow.. u are doing justice to d story.
i am not good at guesses but i will go with sandra.
d mind of the gods is just crazy and secret.

can't wait for monday to come. have a blissful weekend
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ollyfad: Tnk God i 5naly caught up wit dis master piece!!! Oga frank i knw u cn neva disapoint me so av reservd my seat.but oga frank,y do u luv writin scary stories?? M jst curious

Like this question, so let me give u a small insight about me.

Growin up I was a scared kid, so scared I couldn't stay alone in a room, b it day or night. What made me scared?
Stories of hell, glimps of horror movies, but basically stories of hell, have u watched the movie 'burning hell'?
Well, gradually I found out I lovd horror movies despite the fright I felt after watching them. I watched nightmare on elm street, excorsist, etc. I loved them but they scared me.
Then I started readin novels. I read chase, robert ludlum, sidny potter etc, I loved them but I craved for more.
Then a girl introduced me to steven kings and dean koontz. That was the hight for me.
I found out I was adventourous and thrill seeking. Then it all made sense.
I studied psychology in bsc level (uyo) and rediscovered myself.
I found out that I love romance but it was boring without adventure.
I stopped readin romantic novels(not that I hated romance) but I added spice in my romance with thrills. So when the thought of writin downed on me, it had to b about what I felt deep inside
Well... U know the rest.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cheriepet: wow..... wow. just wow.. u are doing justice to d story.
i am not good at guesses but i will go with sandra.
d mind of the gods is just crazy and secret.

can't wait for monday to come. have a blissful weekend

Thanks dear, the weekend is already funfilled. Just nepa no de try. Even if intended to post the light situation this weekend is very bad.

Thanks guys, I have more surprises up my sleeves.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by beyonDskygirl(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
*panting*...the hall is already filled..*sighs and stands at a corner*...Oga frank u 4much!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oh my gosh! #hyperventilating,caught up finally.....this is super duper awesome.Love your descriptions,plot etc.Welldone Frank.#three gbosas for you.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hadeehart101(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow! Am so loving the twist of this story. Me guessing Sandra's the twin.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
wheeeeww!finally i made it here,it wouldnt be fair if i dont comment...damn!you killed,i felt like i was watching a great movie....oh my u such a wonderful and terrific writer...nice,more knowledge to make this a great story.
well imma guess sandra,but whats her age?*waiting sha*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by zibrgt: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
::Viewing this topic: frank3.16:: i can see you. Maybe after barca or chelsea match you can just. hmn. u know...maybe... Just drop a little update. Enjoyin your story die. BTW which club are u?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kayman4life(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
i love this , well done frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ortopazz(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ikpa ame asad. . . Mehn I dint knw there was a young Dan brown already., and he happens to be a bro. .. .the very last parts of Dan's work tweak my blood, jus like the beginning. . Buh my bro mehn ur story is fascinating tho amidst the error in d typing. . .stil a great work. . Am hooked. . . Till Tuesday. . Back to 'pursuit of honor' by Vince Flynn. .
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
frank3.16:

Like this question, so let me give u a small insight about me.

Growin up I was a scared kid, so scared I couldn't stay alone in a room, b it day or night. What made me scared?
Stories of hell, glimps of horror movies, but basically stories of hell, have u watched the movie 'burning hell'?
Well, gradually I found out I lovd horror movies despite the fright I felt after watching them. I watched nightmare on elm street, excorsist, etc. I loved them but they scared me.
Then I started readin novels. I read chase, robert ludlum, sidny potter etc, I loved them but I craved for more.
Then a girl introduced me to steven kings and dean koontz. That was the hight for me.
I found out I was adventourous and thrill seeking. Then it all made sense.
I studied psychology in bsc level (uyo) and rediscovered myself.
I found out that I love romance but it was boring without adventure.
I stopped readin romantic novels(not that I hated romance) but I added spice in my romance with thrills. So when the thought of writin downed on me, it had to b about what I felt deep inside
Well... U know the rest.
nw i knw y......me likey ur style anyways...its simply unique

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
zibrgt: ::Viewing this topic: frank3.16:: i can see you. Maybe after barca or chelsea match you can just. hmn. u know...maybe... Just drop a little update. Enjoyin your story die. BTW which club are u?

Lol, u got me there. I am a chelsea fan and finally I am glad we won. Been wondering if morinho was actually capable.
I didn't upload this weekend because of weekend PL games bt because I have a tight schedul and wouldn't have time to write.
However I just can't help peeping into my thread once in a while. U guys are making me happy.
Thanks everyone.
Someone compared me to Dan Brown... Haba bros, are u not over hyping tins?
Thanks anyway, I feel honourd
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2013
Chapter 3 it is for now...well done frank, another of ur multi-dimensional stories...

*drags a seat to a solitary corner, sits and dozes off*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by AmiableJay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmmm. I read The Religion, Tenth Generation, Cyber Lover, Lost Key and now I'm reading this. I know I wont be disappionted cos your writing technique and descriptive outlay is unique, peculiar and brilliant. As a writer myself, I sometimes start to imagine if you belong to our world, time or space. You are just so exceptional bro. KEEP IT UP..
The story is giving me an intellectual thirst oh so you gaz update regularly if you dont want 'malnutrition' to strangle this loyal reader of yours. ;-)
#Grabs a chair and takes it to the front row.# You guys are joking if you think I am left out of this shooow!;->
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Wesslier(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Eyene ka... ufan mi! stil wid u Sir.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Melancholy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yes frank,another scintillating story you've got here again!Though many people are outside getting their ticket thank God that am in.Hope am gonna get my own seat.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Just came on board to see what is
 happening in my thread.
U all have just put a deligthful smile on my face.
Mnnnnn one thing i promise everyone is
 that i will not dissapoint u all. So far tenth generation had had more likes than all my stories. My mission here is to beat that record. Of course i should, on can only get better.
I wrote the religion out of grief, but i am writing this story out of need and Interest,
The story is just about to start and
Believe me, i am just as curious as u all to see where it is heading to or how it will turn out.
But i am the driver and i know we will arrive safely and Happy.

Happy weekend and Ohhhhh up chelsea!!!!!!!sorry for my manu fans. I am sory nothing for ya all this season.

What do we xpect in the nxt update? Inspector lucky is in for a surprise?
The young monk is going to face the world for the first time, how can he face the challenges ahead?
What Ghaoulls nxt plan?
Can saint really finish the story?

Pls stay tuned, monday will reveal more
Re: Secrets Of the gods by underage(f): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oga Frank, I've just got here and I must confess, I have been missing. Ur writing is excellent, d twists are superb. I really got to have a look at your other writings. I hail yah.

Can't wait for the next update. grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by FameG(f): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
frankoooooo. i trust say u no go dull person. u r too much jare.

pls i want to beg fellow readers not to put suggestion into his head. abeg if u tink mfon is saint twin-sis , kip it to urself b4 frank changes d story line again to surprise u.

BTW am a chelsea fan too. up chelsea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.