Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? (949 Views)

Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by donez(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
I have been applying for internship programme so that i can go for Nysc,I have gone to several hospitals for interview but i was not taken, even where my colleagues go and are easily taken, mine would be different. The one that really made me cry was a place i went where i know a member of board of the hospital but i could not get it. For ur info i am not a dull dude, as a matter of fact i answer all the written and oral questions correctly. I am so emotionally down now, what do i do?
Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by Acidosis(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pray..

There is nothing too hard for God to do.
Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by donez(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Acidosis, thats what everybody keeps telling me, pray. Is there any other method of praying i should learn cos i have been praying for so long
Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by made2fit(f): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don't just pray to God to help you, pray against the devil's hindrances using scriptures to back up your right. Bible has identified Satan as the thief who comes tp steal, kill and destroy. After you have done this, meditate on Gods promises so that you will have faith to receive. Then thank God continously knowing that all things will work together for your good. It is well!
Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by donez(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Made2fit pls can u give me some bible verses that can help.tanks
Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by ayobase(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don't be easily discouraged over somethings.

U need to do understand why others are getting and u aint. It may be that they pay their ways through....I'm just saying!

Nevertheless, be prayerful, and always do ur best. God's plan is always the best. Just always be right with Him!

1 Like

Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by Debeloved87(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pray this prayer
-LORD SHOW ME THE SECRET OF MY LIFE

1 Like

Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by God2man(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Are you for real?

Besides, i have checked your profile and i discovered that your life needs to pass through what i call " spiritual overhauling", i mean a process of deliverance prayers.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2013
donez: I have been applying for internship programme so that i can go for Nysc,I have gone to several hospitals for interview but i was not taken, even where my colleagues go and are easily taken, mine would be different. The one that really made me cry was a place i went where i know a member of board of the hospital but i could not get it. For ur info i am not a dull dude, as a matter of fact i answer all the written and oral questions correctly. I am so emotionally down now, what do i do?

In lifes earnest battles, they persevere who daily march forward and never say fail - Unknown
This is definitely one of the smallest rejection you are going to experience. bigger stuff will definitely come. what if the whole medical council turn against you? Take this in your stride and keep praying and searching.

If thay dont want you, dont crave for them. Someone somewhere needs someone exactly like you

1 Like

Re: Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? by Image123(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sorry oh OP, i feel your condition. Sometimes though, when you come across a mountain, you are either say to the mountain to be removed, or you can decide to circumvent the mountain and keep going your way. You can simply go for your nysc and perhaps get a better PPE in the state you are posted to. Simples. In everything though, you need prayers, who doesn't BTW?

(1) (Reply)

Raising Godly Children Featuring Christ Embassy's Children Church / Reward For Obedience For A Baptist Foreign Missionary In Nigeria / I Had An Encounter With God Overnight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.