Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (20526 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by keba(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
Seun:

I'm angry that such a simple show has such a large audience!
why?

the perormance of contestants today was far below average as
even Bob scolded them for it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by princesa(f): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2008
you guys should get a life
if you don't like the show don't watch it
whats all these mumuring and back-biting for

for me the show is good sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by nomanicole(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
thks princesa,nobody is actually forcing anybody 2 watch it,if ur so pissed with d show,y dnt u simply tune 2 anoda station.and wasupwit wit d guy dt came 2 lecture us on mac, tongue was he trying 2 ?? i dnt understand,d gist wasnt called for
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by princesa(f): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
he is tryn to prove his humanitarian quality undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by nomanicole(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
princesa,u are so funny,i'm glad u noticed dat guy.lol grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Jascobee: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
I personally believe the show is stage-managed, one of the girls[BIOLA} that was evicted this night and the guy{fredrick} shouldn't have been evicted, last night,the performed brilliantly in the RIDDLE while Frank and others couldn't solve the riddle,yet they were not evicted,

They just evicted them because they couldn't shoot hit the target with the javelin, the whole show is damn BORING
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by MrInfo1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ Jascobee

Yeap i concur with you, today's episode ended tragically cry

@ princesa

Come closer
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by optix(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
I HATE THIS ULTIMATE SEARCH, biola deserves to still be in d ultimate search, shes d smartest female as far as im concerned, she nd abigail had equal points, why biola?? from now on, I VOTE JJ OKOP OR FRANK
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by keba(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
oh why biola i liked her cos she was just calm and even intelligent.
how could the organizers use a task based on strength and skill rather than
I.Q to eliminate contestants. as rightly said, they(frederick and biola) both
won the task of yesterday. well, two more down and five to go.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by keba(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
jay-jay has been quite exceptional in the game and was rewarded
with a plate of food. ithink he is a very strong contestant in the search.
dats my opinion though, i may be wrong cos he might just as well as
go out the way biola and frederick did.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Aiyetunje: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
I am beginning to think that the whole show is being staged

The last task, throwing sticks at a target, was rubbish! Nobody should have been judged based on the outcome

The sticks were too light, the target too bulky etc.

By the way, where do they get water for cooking & other tasks from. . . I havent been watching closely but it just struck me that I didnt notice any fetching of water from a nearby stream
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by idupaul: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
I am beginning to think that the whole show is being staged

so u did nt know, i guess u tot WWE wrestling is also real. shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Mustay(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2008
I 've tried to wacsh this show - but it just gets boring. Not with Bob who seems to be a 'forceful' commander
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by julexy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2008
please can someone tell me how long the show is going to last, it's usually three weeks but in just a week four contestants are out,
I will say am feeling this years show, but the contestants seems confused i don't think the really know what to do.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Jascobee: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2008
I GUESS THEY WANT A FEMALE CONTESTANT TO WIN THIS YEAR ULTIMATE SEARCH, JJ AND ABIGAEL[thank God she's out} HAVE JUST BEEN EVICTED, THE WHOLE PROGRAMME IS LAUGHABLE,

If they want a female to win,BIOLA should have been the one to win, and not PHINA that is MORALLY BANKRUPT, They should also use characters to eliminate pple, Can someone tell me if this programme is interesting or not, For me,it's the most boring show i have seen in recent years, more boring than NOLLYWOOD,

I PRAY MICHAEL Win the search because FRANK is damn too loud,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2008
na waooo ooooh, just saw the GUS5 for the 1st time this season.

the contestants go searching for stuff in teh bushes, incidentally, the cameraman is actually standing over the location where these hidden items are hidden. One actually zooms in on it when a girl cannot find it, is it me or the rest of the audience seem to think this reality show is staged sooo stupidly that we should give Nollywood directors a pat on the back for not being so off-logic
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Jascobee: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
@Lagerwhenindoubt, ME I DON KNOW SINCE SAY THIS PROGRAMME IS STAGED, I just have a feeling they want LINDA to win, next evictess are likely going to be michael and Phina, Cameramen standing at where those items are hidden,how wouldn't the dumbest of contestants know somethg is hidden there,

Naija is a place where MR FAIRPLAY is not allowed a chance, I PRAY THEY FINISH THIS YEYE PROGRAMME ON TIME,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Joseph6(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2008
to me abiola remains the last girl standin the odas are washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Aiyetunje: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
I am pissed off now. . .the earlier editions had some semblance of normalcy but now it's all being turned on its head

1st Biola the smartest gets booted out over a stupid, equivocal task then JJ supposedly the strongest link so far gets evicted. Why the sudden rash of evictions - 2 per day now?No build up, nothing! How many tasks have they done that more than half of them have now gone home? Nothing has extensively tested their physical & intellectual abilities. . . as far as I am concerned GUS V is a farce!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Joseph6(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2008
and bob manuel is not helpin matters
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Fadajasi(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2008
Can u believe this,jj and abigail are both out
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Joseph6(m): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2008
its not fair naaaw , even they were not even surprised makes me suspicious . but the JJ sef wasnt impresive at the beginnin but l8r on i started seein him as the altimate man because mike looks 2 dull and amadu is just a poser/passive aggressive, he's probably the cause of abiola's eviction
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by macty: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
MEN DIS GUS V don suffer o , its quite unfortunate n strange that most of d intelligent ones hv been kicked out thru very funny means.o.k look at brian who JABOED just because he didn't get to the basket ontime to get some flimsy letters to solve some riddle and biola's stay was terminated because she didn't make the target? wats dat all about? nawa for dis pple o.i don't blame those that are condemning dis show, b4 u know it they will soon start evicting contestants for sneezing while carryin out their tasks.someone should pls tel mr BOB to stop actin lik a boss or dictator he's overdoin it, he should look into chidi's style n learn from it .JJ KEEP IT UP grin .
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by uchetobi(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
i love the show, much as i really loved Biola and really thought she was brilliant, and i hated to see her go, the show is not all about intellect, its bout strenght and ability to endure, maybe (who knows) she would have done better at the apprentice africa or the intern,

I hated to see JJ go yesterday because it wasnt due to his fault but then it bring dynamism and unpredictability to the show whicj is more fun too me as a viewer
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Joseph6(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
chidi mokeme is da best bob abeg next time no show face 4 gus oh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by nomanicole(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
i'd been enjoying gus,but d way it's going,why d hurry 2 evict.dis is just d 1st week if im not mistaken,now its 2-2,abeg did they act this thing?i to it was supposed 2 b reality?bob manuel is fake kinda,he doesn't fit in,does he think he's in nollywood.someone should tell him 2 b himself.he talks as if he memorised it,let him free himself abeg!they know the winner already,at the end they'll fix the so called chronicle where they want the chosen one 2 find it.plsssssssssss,i don't want to get angry with the show
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by madan(f): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
I guess the show is a disgrace to our nation. How can Nigerians love money than their lives? Staying in the jungle alone is not an easy task not to talk of all the stress they go through during the task. I don't see anything hilarious in the show.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by floxxybabe: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
Woow I really enjoy this TV reality show, I don't miss even quarter of the show. Gulder "THE ULTIMATE"

But I felt sorry for ABIOLA 'cos the girl is good. i wish the remianing contestant the best of luck smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Jascobee: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2008
i am happy that michael won it,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by deeteeneey(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
and Micheal is d Ultimate man. wow
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by lonelypal(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
Frank deserves it more, he has a high thinkin faculty but too bad luck wasnt on his side
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by mykali(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2008
i have supported michael from the beginning mostly because we share the same name and because l8r on i got to see that he has a good xter. almost everyone that was evicted wanted him to win, and he did. so michael nwachukwu is now a star . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / AMAA 2016 Announces Nominations / These Amazing Resources are For Screenwriters And Movie Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.